Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

At the pond, the girls noticed that the water was really clear. If they didn’t know better, they would’ve thought they had stumbled across some sort of resort. How ironic would that be though? They had been living in a burnt house with little to eat and almost died, when there was a fancy resort less than a mile away from them? Obviously, though, the lake was just really clear for some reason. “How is this lake so clear?” Olivia asked, very appropriately. “Either something is inaccurate with the code, or something is special about this water.” Emily answered. “Should we drink it? It looks really fresh.” Olivia noticed. “I don’t know… it’s still pond water.” Emily replied. “When it comes to survival, you should take anything. I say we drink it.” Olivia decided. Emily watched as Olivia bent over to drink the water from the pond. She was getting a very good angle and felt bad for looking, but not bad enough to stop looking.

53EA805B-1A8F-4763-AB30-8282F862126B.thumb.jpeg.e70deb87e55225c0a5ad9cb8bdc6332b.jpeg

“I-It’s fresh!” Olivia declared. “Really?” Emily asked. She took a sip. “Well, let’s go get the empty bottles then, I guess.” Emily said.

The girls walked home, then realized that Emily had the bottles in her inventory the whole time anyway, and they both walked back. Emily was starting to need to pee, and bending over while filling bottles with water wasn’t helping. She managed to hold it, for a little while.

While they were walking back, Emily was planning a way to secretly release somewhere without having to tell Olivia, but thinking about peeing made her bladder hurt. She grabbed herself in desperation, and Olivia noticed. “E-Emily, are you ok?” Olivia asked. “Y-Yes, j-just a cramp.” Emily lied. “Are you sure? It looked like something else.” Olivia said. “Y-yes I’m fine.” Emily said. Emily felt another wave of desperation hit her and she forced herself to not grab herself.

When they got home, Emily was bursting. She couldn’t hold it for much longer. “Hey Emily? I kinda have to pee, can I go behind the house?” Olivia asked. “Y-yes!” Emily said. Olivia walked off and Emily let herself go. While she was peeing, she realized that she could’ve just asked Olivia to pee, and she probably wouldn’t have said anything about it. Part of her wondered why she was so against peeing in front of Olivia anyway, but it made sense that she wouldn’t.

E8B396FE-515E-48D2-A56B-92B551651862.thumb.jpeg.ce5efdf5653bb0e6d3c0f999da2cb10f.jpeg

The girls had plenty of food and water now, but they still weren’t safe. Sleeping outside is dangerous and cold, and sleeping inside is warm, but more dangerous. They are still going to sleep outside for now, but need better shelter. Should they

1. Try to put up supports in the house

2. Try to build a small room for them to sleep in “outside”

3. Try to dig a hole underground and block it off with something to sleep there

4. Better idea?

C9C8CE58-C0E0-4BCC-AFA4-A188C8164D26.thumb.jpeg.d9dda634db5135c4a6f0bea89903e7d0.jpegBB29E4BC-C02A-4F72-B8FF-84D590AB5D53.thumb.jpeg.ee98d53f60995da3816a1b74ba13ce17.jpeg
7 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

She was getting a very good angle and felt bad for looking, but not bad enough to stop looking.

I can't say I blame her, it's a very good angle indeed! :nosebleed:

*suddenly remembers that he came here to vote*

Uh, I vote for option 2! Emily and Olivia should build themselves a shelter outside, since the house is just not safe. Even trying to support it sounds like a bad idea because the burned remains are too weak to attach to anything. Whatever they use to hold it up might just break through, if the house starts to cave in. There is also the danger of their makeshift supports falling on them in the process.

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

I vote 3 that what I always do on my first minecraft.

If you guys keep comparing this to Minecraft then I’ll make a brand new interactive Minecraft omorashi story just for you

5 hours ago, Bombality said:

I think you mean sixtynice ?

9 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Lol! 69 amirite?

I’m glad people notcied

Also, one more thing! (The replies were merged but this is three different messages)

I want to know what my general audience prefers. Normal desperation, or extreme desperation? Normal would be how it’s been, but extreme could take their bladders to unrealistic, very full proportions.

Edited by Phentaiee
Last part was worded incorrectly (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

If you guys keep comparing this to Minecraft then I’ll make a brand new interactive Minecraft omorashi story just for you

I want to know what my general audience prefers. Normal desperation, or extreme desperation? Normal would be how it’s been, but extreme could take their bladders to unrealistic, very full proportions.

I this a voting thing?, because then I vote no on the minecraft interactive (and sorry for mentioning it, I'll stop )  but yes on the extreme desperation one.

3 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

The Minecraft interactive was a complete joke, and you don’t have to stop mentioning it, it’s pretty funny

Hmm... it's so weird that someone  like me who likes to joke a lot can't identify when other people are.

Will we be able to vote about going with extreme or normal desperation or was that a joke too? 

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I think that the current level of desperation the characters are experiencing is good.  I wouldn't like if it was too extreme for the entire story because then it just becomes boring.  I prefer things to be a little more random.  Maybe they get into a situation that requires them to hold a long time and maybe they get into one that forces them to pee without the audience saying anything.  

4 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

The Minecraft interactive was a complete joke, and you don’t have to stop mentioning it, it’s pretty funny

Aw...

10 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

9 hours ago, Nikeryda said:

I think that the current level of desperation the characters are experiencing is good.  I wouldn't like if it was too extreme for the entire story because then it just becomes boring.  I prefer things to be a little more random.  Maybe they get into a situation that requires them to hold a long time and maybe they get into one that forces them to pee without the audience saying anything.  

Yeah, look good.... That extreme holds when they hold for days is good, only in the first lines 

On 8/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, Phentaiee said:

I’m glad people notcied

Also, one more thing! (The replies were merged but this is three different messages)

Id preffer extreme desesperation.