Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

3AA814DF-DA6D-4E72-8D05-6153A8E6732F.thumb.jpeg.530dadf3339b17641ed3b179b40ebb70.jpegI’m back.

The reason this part took so long is that I got very sick. Not anything life-threatening, but I wasn’t in the shape to continue this. I actually had two different things at once, which worked together to make it super bad. I’m getting better though, and the next part should be out tomorrow probably

Olivia sighed. “Emily, I don’t think this is going to work. The grass isn’t strong enough to hold the stone and wood together, and I can’t think of anything that could!” Olivia said. “But we need firewood! We can’t eat raw meat! We’ll get sick!” Emily said. “Maybe we shouldn’t cut down the tree. It might be wet or something, which wouldn’t make for good firewood.” Olivia said. “Olivia I’ve been here for a week and it hasn’t rained once! It’s dry!” Emily said. “Maybe we can just collect some t-twigs from the ground?” Olivia suggested. “Olivia! If I can’t even make an axe, how am I supposed to make a house!” Emily asked. “Maybe you shouldn’t make a house. Maybe that’s too much for one or two people to do. Maybe we can just live in these burnt houses forever.” Olivia said. Emily turned and punched the tree. “Rrrg! That doesn’t solve our food problem Olivia!” Emily shouted. “Whoa, Emily! Look!” Olivia said. She pointed at the tree. The bark was damaged where Emily hit. “Emily! Your punch damaged the tree!” Olivia said. “Do you realize what this means?!” Emily asked. “Yeah! You’re super strong!” Olivia said. “N-no, w-well maybe… but it means I can just punch the tree down!” Emily said.

“Emily. You made a dent in the bark. You can’t punch a tree down. This isn’t a video ga…” Olivia said, but cut herself off. It was a video game. Was Emily seriously going to punch the tree down? Emily punched the tree as hard as she could. “AAAH!” She screamed as she pulled her hand back in pain. The tree’s bark was torn apart and broken where she punched it. “Olivia, I’m making progress, but I can’t keep punching this thing!” Emily cried out. Olivia picked up the sharp rock and wedged it into the tree. It cut into it. She kept doing this until it was pushed in as far as it would go. She then took it out and did it making two sets of perpendicular cuts. 8 cuts in total.

“Olivia, that’s genius!” Emily said. She stepped back, and rammed her body into the tree, which made it topple over. The two girls looked at each other and smiled, then brought the tree back home.

Olivia and Emily searched the pond for a larger rock, and they both took it home. They then used it to cut the tree into smaller sections. They threw some of the cuts into a pile, and then realized that they had no way to light the fire. “How are we gonna do this?” Olivia asked. “Do we have anything that could make sparks? We could probably burn some leaves or something and then use those to burn the wood and start a fire.” Emily suggested. “Metal makes sparks, right? Can I take the tin cans and bang them against each other until we get a fire going?” Olivia asked. “That doesn’t sound right, but I don’t know enough about metal to dispute it.”

The girls grabbed two empty cans from the house and bashed them against each other. No sparks. “Olivia, there has to be some way to start a fire around here. I mean, how could the village have burnt down?” Emily asked. “I don’t know. How about we try the ol’ wood friction technique?” Olivia asked. “We can try that, but is that a real thing?” Emily asked. “Yeah, I think so.” Olivia replied, grabbing a stick.

Olivia put the sick between her hands and spun it back and forth into another piece of wood as hard and as quickly as she could. When she got tired, Emily took over and got a fire started. They threw both pieces of wood into the pile, and got the fire started.

93FF18A7-8A10-4C80-975C-5A4CB846CA1C.thumb.jpeg.441532f4d6847e86fa53544bd35e1333.jpeg

They cooked and ate the wolf’s meat, which wasn’t very pleasant, but at least they had food. They had a few meaningless conversations while they ate, and had some fun, but then heard a crashing sound nearby.

When they went to investigate, they noticed that one of the houses had collapsed. “E-Emily, th-that could’ve b-been our house.” Olivia said, terrified. “I-I know.” Emily replied. “Wh-where are we going to s-sleep tonight?” Olivia asked.

1. They sleep by the fire and hope no animals attack them

2. They sleep in their burnt house and hope it doesn’t collapse

3. Do you have a better idea?

61DDF98B-CBF5-453F-B86E-5036EE0F4E3F.thumb.jpeg.e504e314e3dec4cb31c6fe46b5e3858e.jpeg7098CA93-B673-4287-8B41-C7FA7464D015.thumb.jpeg.c8398bb384c316228c1a4ebda96fe034.jpeg

hey, the lines are kind of thick in the drawing I did this time because I messed up a setting on the program I use and I can’t figure out how to change it back. It’s not too big of a problem though.

ps, I know that they are sitting directly in the fire, but I didn’t realize that until the exact second I finished drawing it. I’m not redrawing it.

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think we should stay by the fire and hope it doesn't burn the whole forest down...

It's dry from the lack of rain and... the town burned up somehow.

Not to mention the fire doesn't have any rocks around it to stop it from spreading.

I choose 2.

Mainly because I don't trust that fire and I'd feel safer around something that has already burnt once

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

“Since we’re too afraid to go into our house, I think we should sleep by the fire tonight. The fire should hopefully keep any animals away from us.” Emily said. “It’s so c-cold out here at night though, and w-we can’t risk the blankets c-catching on fire! The fire won’t keep us warm enough!” Olivia worried. “Olivia, the fire should be fine. It is very cold though, you are right.” Emily reassured. They laid down on opposite ends of the fire, but were very cold. “E-Emily? I’m s-so c-cold! We need our b-blankets!” Olivia said. “Olivia, the blankets c-could catch f-fire, and neither of us want to go into the house anyway.” Emily said, shivering. “W-well, c-could y-you c-come over h-here, th-then?” Olivia asked. “Wh-what?! We don’t h-have blankets! W-wouldn’t us sleeping next to each other t-totally naked be out of your comfort zone?” Emily asked. “Emily I’m so c-cold I’ll do anything! I n-need your body warmth!” Olivia said. Emily laid down behind her. “W-wait, I don’t want to be the l-little spoon!” Olivia said. “W-what? But wouldn’t the little s-spoon be warmer?” Emily asked. “I-I don’t know but I want to be big s-spoon.” Olivia said. Emily repositioned and soon the two girls were pressed against each other for warmth. Emily was very proud of Olivia, as she was sure this would normally freak her out, but she was a little confused by the big spoon thing. Nonetheless, they both went to sleep.

Emily was woken in the middle of the night by something. At first she was afraid that an animal was attacking them, but she just felt Olivia squirming. Emily let her do her thing, but after a few seconds, she realized that Olivia was actually dreaming and moving around as part of the dream. What was she doing though? She was kind of thrusting her hips forward, then backwards, then forwards… it felt oddly sexual. To make things worse, Emily could swear she heard faint breathy moans coming from Olivia’s mouth, but they were very quiet. The real question is, if this was sexual, was she dreaming about a random person, or was she possibly dreaming about Emily? Emily wasn’t sure what she would rather. She didn’t want to like Olivia the way she did, but she did feel pretty attracted by her. She hoped that Olivia secretly liked her, but she couldn’t get her hopes up. Regardless, Olivia had been humping her for a good minute or two now, and the moans were getting louder. Emily was going to have to wake her up. Suddenly, though, she heard a sharp inhale, and Olivia stopped. Emily figured that she should probably sleep, and she would consult Olivia tomorrow.

07A9C223-2C2B-483A-9623-460024EA241F.thumb.jpeg.e34bafa9f5becb5eff7552f68c515b5d.jpeg

“Hey Olivia, what did you dream about last night?” Emily asked. “Oh, n-nothing… I- um, I didn’t dream about anything.” Olivia said. Emily frowned. “Olivia, you were acting weird, you obviously dreamt about something weird. What was it?” Emily asked. Olivia’s face became red. “I uh, it was embarrassing.” Olivia said. “Olivia, you can tell me!” Emily said. “I was dreaming about having sex with a guy!” Olivia blurted out. “Oh, y-yeah th-that explains it…” Emily laughed, but all she could think was ‘with a guy?!’ She didn’t want to draw conclusions too early, but she also realized how devastated she would be if Olivia didn’t like her, and realized that she needed to lower her expectations.

58A6CE40-1D2C-4BFB-89B4-6C0651B58B49.thumb.jpeg.082f437b84d838f835aecbe7007980c8.jpeg

“A-Alright Olivia, we need water, so I say we go down to the pond and see if we can get some fresh water. I’m running out of bottles from the crate.” Emily said. “Ok! Let’s go.” Olivia said. Both of them walked to the pond, one with complicated emotions racing through her head, and the other just wanting to collect some fresh water.

How do they do?

1. The pond’s water ends up being so fresh they can drink right from it. (Or in the game they aren’t punished for drinking pond water)

2. They take water from the pond and boil it to make it fresh (but warm)

3. The water is too bad to drink and there is nothing they can do about it

Also, any advice to advance the plot with the relationship?

185DA12F-2534-4EAB-A280-9DBFA23ED8CB.thumb.jpeg.7fe6047a42c306e7689620084924b3bb.jpegB476CAEB-8A08-4B47-A7A8-04DA594CBC4F.thumb.jpeg.68d02548f9ebb6d754ede84ac424bedb.jpeg

Edited by Phentaiee
There was a space at the beginning and it was bothering me (see edit history)