Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Emily knew this was a lot to take in, and that she was uncomfortable with being naked, so Emily decided that she would just try her best to hold in her pee for now.

“So, Emily, why are you so comfortable with being naked in front of someone else?” Olivia asked. “I can’t use my arms if I’m constantly covering myself up, so it’s easier to just accept the fact that I’m naked and live with it.” Emily said. She stood up, and closed her fists tightly to help her bladder. “I think I should prepare you to leave. Which piece of armor do you want?” Emily asked. “Wait, leave? I’m not leaving yet! I still have a ton of questions!” Olivia asked. “Olivia, I probably can’t answer any of those questions. I’ve only been here for two days.” Emily responded. Olivia panicked. “Ok, I’m kind of scared to go out there by myself. Can I stay here for a few days?” Olivia asked. Emily sighed. “We’ll see.”

“You should probably get some sunscreen on.” Emily said, getting it out of her inventory. “B-but if I do that, I’d have to move my hands…” Olivia worried. “The only other alternative would be me putting the sunscreen on you. Would you want that?” Emily asked. “N-no…” Olivia said, blushing. “That’s what I thought. I’ll look away for a few minutes. If you want, I can even go behind some trees!” Emily suggested. “No, I want you to stay here.” Olivia said, grabbing the sunscreen. Emily was frustrated at all of her attempts at using the bathroom going to waste, but she turned around and let Olivia put sunscreen on.

“Hey, uh… w-why is there so much sunscreen on your, uh, on your p-pussy?” Olivia asked. Emily’s face reddened. “I uhh… I-I had a little too much fun while rubbing the sunscreen in there…” Emily admitted, embarrassed. “Oh! I-I’m sorry I asked!” Olivia apologized.

Emily really had to pee. She was having trouble holding it. Olivia was somehow still oblivious to that. “Hey Olivia, how about we search some houses to see if there’s any supplies in them?” Emily asked. “Oh ok!” Olivia replied. “Alright I’ll start here and you start-“ “Wait! No! Why do all of your ideas involve splitting up?!” Olivia asked. Emily’s bladder screamed at her to make a convincing argument. “B-because it’s more efficient if we search two houses at once rather than just one?” Emily said. Olivia frowned, but still needed some convincing. “Plus, if we search the same house then you won’t be any help since you’d have to cover yourself up!” Emily added. Olivia sighed. “Ok, we can split up.”

Emily ran to her first house. She went into a corner, and started peeing. “Aaaahhhhhhh!” She moaned. “Oh wait one more thin- OH MY!” Olivia yelled as she walked in on Emily peeing. Emily turned bright red and turned to face Olivia, and stopped peeing. “O-Olivia! I, uh… I had to pee…” Emily said. Olivia stood there with her mouth and eyes wide open. “Was that why you kept trying to get away from me? You just wanted a private place to pee?” Olivia asked. “Yeah… sorry.” Emily said. “No, I’m sorry! I should’ve just let you do your business. I shouldn’t have been so clingy. I’m just… I’m just terrified about everything! I really glad someone else was here to support me rather than just starting alone. I’ll try to be more independent now.” Olivia said, as she put her hands to her sides.

A0E6E5AB-E443-474C-A811-AEF8C76904FB.thumb.jpeg.4961ead007c8560f5819ee09f4b43752.jpeg

Emily wasn’t sure how to respond, but she definitely picked the wrong response. “C-cool…” Emily said, while still shocked at Olivia’s speech and actions. Olivia blushed and walked back to her first house. Emily turned around and finished peeing, then checked the house. Almost everything was burnt, and there was nothing of any use in the whole first floor. (She couldn’t go to the top floors because they would surely collapse) As she stepped into the second house, she realized she had a long day ahead of her.

What should the girls find? (Or maybe they don’t find anything?)

I did it! I finished this part in one day! Sorry if it feels rushed5EBBBE35-E003-4B56-8765-E075714A5407.thumb.jpeg.5a895bdc72baa56a1d963fdeb186c71d.jpeg
19 hours ago, Bombality said:

Um... how do I delete a comment?, I just accidentally pressed "submit reply" on accident but actually have nothing to say

15 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Unfortunately you can't, the mods REALLY need to implement that...

We used to be able to delete posts, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore. I'm not sure when that became the case. The good news is we can still hide posts:

667799856_bandicam2018-07-1919-02-52-235.png.34817a454f5e64b45db8a4b26a55fdee.png

When you choose "Hide" from the options, then you will have to type in a reason for it and then it will be hidden (but not deleted). I'm not sure if it works for regular members though, since it might only be an option for Contributory members and above. If it's not available, then I'm not sure what you could do, aside from asking a moderator for help.

@Phentaiee, for this, I think they should find some underwear for Olivia and some sleeping bags. They should be inside of a fireproof box of some sort, maybe in a basement of one of the houses, that is just stashed away, so the underwear and sleeping bags are not burned.

Edited by Anubis (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Anubis said:

I'm not sure if it works for regular members though, since it might only be an option for Contributory members and above. If it's not available, then I'm not sure what you could do, aside from asking a moderator for help.

What is a contributory member? Is it a paid thing or a populatity thing?

Also guys I’m kind of an idiot because I had been writing the part for a few minutes before realizing that I had completely disregarded everything you guys said and took it in a completely different direction.

don’t worry though I fixed it

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

What is a contributory member? Is it a paid thing or a populatity thing?

Also guys I’m kind of an idiot because I had been writing the part for a few minutes before realizing that I had completely disregarded everything you guys said and took it in a completely different direction.

don’t worry though I fixed it

I believe a contributory member is when someone gets enough upvotes and has a certain number of posts.  I don't know the exact numbers though sorry.  

Edited by Nikeryda (see edit history)