Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried to draw something and put a ton of effort into it, but unfortunately it didn’t really turn out too well. Plus, even if it did, this took way too long for me to put in every continuation of thi

I have thought about this series a bit, and it didn't seem right to just leave it in the middle of this cave sequence. I'll go into my thoughts more at the end, but I felt like it needed at least some

Posted Images

Another excellent update to this awesome interactive, @Phentaiee. I'm thinking, we could sleep in the room with the pedestal, with the sword nearby, so we're ready to strike if any snakes or anything worse comes along. I think we should sleep for about 2 - 4 hours, depending on how much daylight is left. The more that there is, the less we should rest.

Emily decided that she would go back to the first room with the snakes to sleep. When she walked into the room, no snakes showed up, which was good. She sat down in the corner, exhausted, and shortly fell asleep.

Then, the snakes respawned, and killed her in her sleep.

...Is what she dreamt. She quickly woke up, startled, and realized that she wasn’t dead, and there were no snakes. She breathed a sigh of relief. Her sleeping was cut down to 4 hours, but she decided that was good enough for now. As she left the room though, she heard the snakes respawn. She groaned as she turned around to fight them, only to realize that there were five this time. She didn’t think she could beat five, but she threw her sword at the middle one anyway.

She ran over to it, and when she pulled it from the dead snake, she spun it around to hit the closest two snakes away from her. Four left. She ran at one, and stabbed it, killing it. The one closest to it bit her, though. She yelled in pain, and stabbed it, but reached down to rub her leg. While she did this, another snake leaped and bit her arm. She fell against the wall, and blindly swung her sword behind her, hoping to hit a snake. She was glad when she felt contact, but she knew the snake wasn’t dead, she just bat it away from her. She turned around and saw the two snakes approaching. Without thinking, she threw her sword at one of them, killing it, and then opened her inventory, and threw her old spear at the other, killing it. She sat in the corner of the room for a few minutes, catching her breath and trying to heal from her wounds, but when she looked at her inventory, the red bar was still only at 69%. “N-nice…” she said under her breath as she tried to stand up.

She looked over at the pedestal, and saw there was another item there. She limped over to get it, and saw a bottle of sunscreen. “What?! Sunscreen?!” She complained, but she spent the next few minutes putting it on anyway, since she would be outside for a while.

When she finally got outside, she used her spear to support herself, and continued to venture through the mountain. She was recovering much quicker than she thought she would, either meaning that her health recovered much quicker than it did in real life, or those snake bites weren’t all that powerful.

After an hour, she felt fine again, but also started having to pee. She was also getting hungry. She was hoping she would find something soon, so she could use the bathroom and maybe buy some food with the money that one guy gave her. What was his name? Chris? She couldn’t remember. Speaking of which, where was it? She checked her inventory, and didn’t see the money anywhere. She was sure she had it, but she had no idea where it went.

An hour later, and she really had to pee. She didn’t want to pee out in the open, but if she didn’t find anywhere soon, she would definitely have to.

Emily kept going through the mountains, fully healed now. She hadn’t seen any more caves, but wasn’t going to go in them even if she did. She just wanted to find a town to go to and buy some food and use a toilet. She didn’t even care that she was naked, she just wanted to find a town.

A while later and she had no choice but to drink another bottle. She really had to pee, but she also got thirsty. She felt a sudden pain, crossed her legs, dropped her spear, and grabbed herself. She felt a drop or two come out. It wasn’t a lot, but she knew she couldn’t last much longer. She painfully bent down to grab her spear, and continued walking.

Eventually, some more pee spurted out of her. She winced and grabbed herself, but she kept leaking. She tried as hard as she could, and stopped the leaking, but as soon as she stopped trying as hard, more came out. She tried again, but wasn’t fully able to stop the flow from coming. She gave up, and let it all out. “Ohhhhh…” She moaned as she finally let go. She used her spear to keep herself upright as she felt her knees wobble. After at least a minute, her pee finally stopped. She stayed still for a moment to collect herself, and started walking again.

782AC4EE-0DA0-438B-B168-5C8C046DBD4B.thumb.jpeg.afc0ac629ad7705b548b156b44c457d9.jpeg

She was starting to get worried that the mountains would lead to nothing. She had been walking for almost as long as she had been walking through the desert and she still saw nothing but rock, sand, and various plants. Wait, plants! She was getting closer to the end of the mountains! She sighed in relief, but then felt her stomach growl at her. She was still super hungry. She hoped she found something soon.

Maybe thirty minutes later, she finally came across the end of the mountain chain. She saw a huge field in front of her, with a few trees dotted around. Shs had a huge smile on her face as she realized she was finally out of the mountains.

43EA1D43-1E2A-4612-B15F-893A109191F3.thumb.jpeg.c7b8c85d58fb41bf2a85077a31af5307.jpeg

She saw a forest near her, but no civilization. She was still starving. She saw a deer in the corner of her eye and tightened her grip on her spear. She then widened her eyes and realized what she was doing. She was not going to kill that deer! She looked around and saw an apple hanging from a tree. She also saw a few berry bushes around, but she knew she couldn’t really trust those.

What should she do?

1. Eat the apple

2. Eat the berries

3. Eat the apple AND the berries

4. Not eat and continue into the forest.

3CEE3E59-EC82-4920-9B08-5A4245EAB882.thumb.jpeg.092a3f100383b433aa6b56eac05a7f7b.jpeg
29 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I was going to put an option to kill the deer but Emily just said she wouldn’t

But still, that should be an option, because if she is hungry enough, she could change her mind about it. Of course, she would have to have knowledge of how to cook it also, so if she didn't have that or if she had a reason why she couldn't bring herself to kill animals that are not attacking her, then I could see that option being off the table.

Given the options available, I agree with @Axnar. Emily should eat the apple or grab more if they are available.