Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New diaper experiences/activitys?

I'm going to get the house for myself within 3 weeks for an entire single week.

So i tought i write this to ask you guys sooner. Again, can you reccomend me thing that i could do while diapered?

For example, in my previous time (which was my first,lol) i just wet my diaper for once in on day and that's it. i'm looking for more fun stuff besides that.

My fist idea that i was thinking about is playing horror games while wearing a diaper (you get the rest of the story ? ) along with playing modded skyrim (character is diapered of course)Also, last time i was unfortunate enough to get my diaper leakd. Can you also reccomed things to prevert this too?

Do you wear out in public under your clothes? My first trip padded was a quick walk to the Post Office. It was rather mundane, but so secretly exciting. I wet myself intentionally while standing in line an no-one was aware. 

Go somewhere boring while padded. I will say, be wary of how much you go and how hard you wet. I’ve had a few leaks from cheap diapers after both intentional and unintentional wetting.  Make sure your sides form a tight seal. Wear underwear over top to minimize sound.

Yes, I’ve given you loads of warnings and things to watch for, but it is worth it. The first time you wee in a public place with all around you nonethewiser, it is an amazing feeling.

4 hours ago, hoimi said:

Do you wear out in public under your clothes? My first trip padded was a quick walk to the Post Office. It was rather mundane, but so secretly exciting. I wet myself intentionally while standing in line an no-one was aware. 

Go somewhere boring while padded. I will say, be wary of how much you go and how hard you wet. I’ve had a few leaks from cheap diapers after both intentional and unintentional wetting.  Make sure your sides form a tight seal. Wear underwear over top to minimize sound.

Yes, I’ve given you loads of warnings and things to watch for, but it is worth it. The first time you wee in a public place with all around you nonethewiser, it is an amazing feeling.

Tbh i didn't thought about going public. But now that you mentioned it.. There is a viewpoint on the top of rocky hill which has a nice view. It's maybe a 15 minitues walk for me from home. I might wear my sweater on my hips to cover my front if it leaks. Also, what can you reccomed to prevert leaking if it's possible even? (i mean for playing videogames part)

To attempt to stop leaks, really watch your side gathers and be aware of how much you wet. If you are just wetting as you feel the need arise, pat your diaper bulge. It will swell quite a bit when it is thoroughly sodden. If you wet suddenly and intensely, you can flood the diaper so heavily that it can’t absorb the soaking. (This has been my issue in the past.)

What diapers are you using? I am all about Abena Abri-Flex. I wear the 3 absorbency pull-ups during the day and they’ve been amazing for latchkey soakings and intentional wetting. The 4 only come in tape up.

If you are wearing tape ups, watch the application videos. Doing up the bottom tabs first, keeping it in place, is helpful. Then when doing up the top tabs, tape them diagonally down. (Seriously, check out the Abena website for the application videos.) It keeps them close against you. I’ve only leaked sleeping on my side when I wet the bed and once when I soaked myself. I pissed with such force and the sides weren’t fully secure so I leaked down my legs. I was standing up at the time and I peed so hard I could hear the stream.

Lotion or powder up to avoid chafing. The powdering is really nice for me, as it is nice and mellow. Body powders should be Talc-free.

tl:dr; Don’t skimp on diapers. Check the leg gathers. Fasten your tabs right. Lotion or Talc-free powder yourself.

-<3 

Although I am straight, I went to the Pride Festival in Minneapolis today to see the booth run by an ABDL orgaization. There were lots of disposable and cloth diapers and plastic pants displayed, but they weren't selling any. The thing was run (at least while I was there by two guys wearing diapers, one with nothing over his diaper and the other with a onesie over it. I saw in person something I've seen only on the internet before: adult-sized "traning pants" from baby-pants.com. They looked like something I'd like to try. Very thick cloth similar to what is used in sweatshirts., to be worn under waterproof plastic pants. And there were plastic pants of various sorts and colors, and a plastic romper, and onesies and some interesting pajamas. However, they had some large packages of which they gave out free samples. I got one, and although adult-sized it had childish designs for baby play. So here's the interesting new experience I did not conceal the thing in any bag or container while I carried it while riding my bicycle about three miles to a gym I use, where I stashed it in my locker for later use. Not the same as if I'd ridden that far and walked into the gym wearing just a diaper, but I felt more exposed than on previous occasions.

17 hours ago, AudreyLovesPee said:

i Hope you do. and i cant wait to here about it

I can't wait to talk about it after i'll experience it

17 hours ago, hoimi said:

To attempt to stop leaks, really watch your side gathers and be aware of how much you wet. If you are just wetting as you feel the need arise, pat your diaper bulge. It will swell quite a bit when it is thoroughly sodden. If you wet suddenly and intensely, you can flood the diaper so heavily that it can’t absorb the soaking. (This has been my issue in the past.)

What diapers are you using? I am all about Abena Abri-Flex. I wear the 3 absorbency pull-ups during the day and they’ve been amazing for latchkey soakings and intentional wetting. The 4 only come in tape up.

If you are wearing tape ups, watch the application videos. Doing up the bottom tabs first, keeping it in place, is helpful. Then when doing up the top tabs, tape them diagonally down. (Seriously, check out the Abena website for the application videos.) It keeps them close against you. I’ve only leaked sleeping on my side when I wet the bed and once when I soaked myself. I pissed with such force and the sides weren’t fully secure so I leaked down my legs. I was standing up at the time and I peed so hard I could hear the stream.

Lotion or powder up to avoid chafing. The powdering is really nice for me, as it is nice and mellow. Body powders should be Talc-free.

tl:dr; Don’t skimp on diapers. Check the leg gathers. Fasten your tabs right. Lotion or Talc-free powder yourself.

-<3 

I've access only to 2-3 diapers from Tena Slip and maybe 1-2 from Semi Active.

I accept your suggestion then. I will buy some powrder and lotion too ? 

Thanks guys!

Edited by ShallowBear52 (see edit history)

Previous times when I've worn a diaper under clothing in public are (1) two times when I was in a dark place at night with no people around, and (2) one time in a library where I put it on in the men's room and wet while using a computer and then disposed of it in the men's room.

As noted above, I was given an abdl diaper on Sunday that was of a brand I had not tried, Crinklz.  So yesterday, Monday, after a workout at the gym, I took that diaper from my gym locker to a restroom where I could lock the door and be alone, and put it on under my gym gear. Looking at myself in the mirror, I decided it wasn't too conspicuous even though it seemed really thick, so then I actually went outside on a sunny day with miscellaneous pedestrians around. I know some people here do that all the time, but this took it to a new level for me. I then rode my bike about a half mile to a library and logged into a computer there. After about a half hour I peed where I was. After another hour I did so again, with more volume this time. Probably no one was aware, but I felt some measure of self-consciousness.

16 hours ago, footedsleeper said:

Previous times when I've worn a diaper under clothing in public are (1) two times when I was in a dark place at night with no people around, and (2) one time in a library where I put it on in the men's room and wet while using a computer and then disposed of it in the men's room.

As noted above, I was given an abdl diaper on Sunday that was of a brand I had not tried, Crinklz.  So yesterday, Monday, after a workout at the gym, I took that diaper from my gym locker to a restroom where I could lock the door and be alone, and put it on under my gym gear. Looking at myself in the mirror, I decided it wasn't too conspicuous even though it seemed really thick, so then I actually went outside on a sunny day with miscellaneous pedestrians around. I know some people here do that all the time, but this took it to a new level for me. I then rode my bike about a half mile to a library and logged into a computer there. After about a half hour I peed where I was. After another hour I did so again, with more volume this time. Probably no one was aware, but I felt some measure of self-consciousness.

you were very badass then, i couldn't do that because i'm very scared (and have anxiety) ? 

I wore a tape up under my panties and jeans and decided to trim the roses. The yard work was relaxing and I wet my diaper in my front yard with the world to see. It was invigorating and my heart was pounding. Fortunately, tape ups hold multiple wettings easily. I was leak free and everyone was none the wiser.

I think there is a level of getting over your inhibitions. It is terrifying because of the potential complications, but with the right diapers and precautions, leaks can be uncommon. 

Wear dark clothes that don't show leaks. Invest in good, absorbent diapers. Sure, do a hold, but if you are going to spray 1.5 liters in your diaper in a matter of 20 seconds, it will leak miserably. Test your diapers before you decide to wear light colored jeans in public and go for a big wetting.

Enjoy the moment. Lose yourself in the relaxation. Feel the warmth pooling at your middle that is quickly wicked away. You can give little spurts or wet continuously. Just take the time and enjoy.

37 minutes ago, hoimi said:

I wore a tape up under my panties and jeans and decided to trim the roses. The yard work was relaxing and I wet my diaper in my front yard with the world to see. It was invigorating and my heart was pounding. Fortunately, tape ups hold multiple wettings easily. I was leak free and everyone was none the wiser.

I think there is a level of getting over your inhibitions. It is terrifying because of the potential complications, but with the right diapers and precautions, leaks can be uncommon. 

Wear dark clothes that don't show leaks. Invest in good, absorbent diapers. Sure, do a hold, but if you are going to spray 1.5 liters in your diaper in a matter of 20 seconds, it will leak miserably. Test your diapers before you decide to wear light colored jeans in public and go for a big wetting.

Enjoy the moment. Lose yourself in the relaxation. Feel the warmth pooling at your middle that is quickly wicked away. You can give little spurts or wet continuously. Just take the time and enjoy.

Beautifully put hoimi, makes me want to wet a diaper while casually walking down a city street!

13 minutes ago, talks2much said:

Beautifully put hoimi, makes me want to wet a diaper while casually walking down a city street!

Do it. The cool thing about this fetish is that we can hide it easily. 

Remember that diapers are a must for some. My diapers have saved me embarrassment from actual accidents in public, at work, and they are a must as a bedwetter. I wear out of necessity and for pleasure. There is comfort and a load off my shoulders if I leak or suddenly need to go and wet without control and I've not soaked myself in public.

Wear proudly. Enjoy the comfort and protection.

1 minute ago, hoimi said:

Do it. The cool thing about this fetish is that we can hide it easily. 

Remember that diapers are a must for some. My diapers have saved me embarrassment from actual accidents in public, at work, and they are a must as a bedwetter. I wear out of necessity and for pleasure. There is comfort and a load off my shoulders if I leak or suddenly need to go and wet without control and I've not soaked myself in public.

Wear proudly. Enjoy the comfort and protection.

It's awesome that you get such pleasure out of diapers & being able to pee yourself where ever!

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know why it’s thrilling to me to be wearing a diaper under my clothes in public, and even more so to be wet, but it is.

It’s comforting, naughty, secret, funny, cozy, sometimes erotic and so many other things.

It shouldn’t seem as daring as it does. There are literally millions of babies all around, and a pretty large percentage of them are wet at any given moment, and no one knows.

A suggested game to try, one I’ve tried a couple of times: have an accident like a baby in the diaper aisle of the store.

I am a fan of riding my motorcycle with my diaper pulled up a little and my shirt tucked into them a little. Its kinda fun to think that people can maybe see them as I ride though the city. At the same time no one can confront me on it or get a good look because I am moving past them. If they even notice, I like to think it more a "what is that sticking out of that guys pants?" "Is that diaper? no couldn't be" kinda situation. 

If you don't a have a motorcycle you could do this on a bicycle as well.

Another fun activity is to wear a diaper to the store to buy diapers. its fun to think maybe they notice you are wearing as you buying more for yourself.

I really like wearing around the house and just doing normal things like dishes, laundry, mowing the lawn, cleaning etc. Its nice to just know you have them on and go about your day, Like nothing is different.