Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Amazon has their own store brand diapers?

Many people aren't aware, but Amazon actually has over 70 private label brands, in everything from snacks, to clothing, to batteries, cosmetics, furniture, household supplies, and even diapers, many of which are not clearly shown as being owned by Amazon themselves, or are registered through shell corporations to obscure their ownership.

Some of these Amazon brands have been accused of ripping off competing products at slightly lower prices to poach sales as well, and they continue to make up a bigger and bigger portion of sales on their marketplace. For example, Amazon's own-brand batteries have a virtual monopoly on battery sales via Amazon dotcom.

As far as this specific product? They look virtually identical to Prevail pullups, just with a different shade of dye, and more discrete packaging, so they're likely the same product, just at a significantly lower cost, probably due to Amazon's trademark tolerance of slim margins made up for with volume, and some kind of favorable agreement with the manufacturer https://www.firstquality.com/

Edited by HPattern
Typo, little clarifications (see edit history)

They are not that great. They are not terrible, either.

I had been using Depends Flex Fit and then I saw the Amazon ones were a much better price. I purchased them and they just don't seem to have the protection of other more pricey brands. They work for spurts and leaks for sure and even some larger surges. But a full blown bladder release they tend to not absorb fast enough to keep up and start to leak. If you are wetting on purpose and can control the flow they might just work but if it's an actual accident and it comes flooding out... it's gonna get messy.

But sometimes that's ok, lol!

I will use them at night for a bedwetting issue but I will be using a mattress protector as well to be safe. When I run out, it is back to the major brands.