female Great chubby pee pee dance from XTube

I've seen it a few years ago and yes, definitely very sexy, she has gorgeous body and is doing an awesome pee dance. I have 5 or 6 her desperation videos on my computer but I am not sure if it's ok to share them publicly here as they're taken off her public profile.

1 minute ago, DimitriT said:

I've seen it a few years ago and yes, definitely very sexy, she has gorgeous body and is doing an awesome pee dance. I have 5 or 6 her desperation videos on my computer but I am not sure if it's ok to share them publicly here as they're taken off her public profile.

I think it's fine

32 minutes ago, DimitriT said:

Come on. Nobody puts videos on a public profile with a media player if they do not want others to view them.

She has more than this? As long as it's not on the do-not-post list, you're fine. Does anyone have a link to the list?

Just giving this post a bump-erooni because:

A) It's holiday time so let's all enjoy an adorable, desperate chubby one

B) I think this was my favourite post this year

C) It's a chubby, desperate girl! Yay

xoxo

CP