Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you wet?

Always wondered this, do you hold until you can't anymore, hold and then go (as you would use a toilet but go in your diaper instead) or do you go as soon as you feel any urge.

I like to mix it up between holding until i effectively wet myself and going as soon as i feel the urge. Normally i start with holding until i wet and then if i'm planning on wearing diapers for 12+ hours and will change then just go as soon as i feel the need which even after just a couple of hours seems to be quite frequently. If i relax enough and consciously try not to close my urethral spinchter after ive peed while sitting etc, sometimes i suddenly just find myself peeing again a couple of minutes later.

Stay diapered all!

• 2 weeks later...

Usually I'll hold awhile, since I don't want to soak the diaper 5 minutes after I put it on.  I usually don't hold real hard in a diaper, just let go after awhile.  Today I decided I wouldn't hold at all, just totally relax and pee as needed.  I peed not long before I put it on so it was awhile before I wet it the first time. 

its annoying for me, when ever im diapered i struggle to just go naturally especially if im not at home, i usually have to stop what ever im doing and focus on relaxing my bladder to just pee, it dosnt help when you have a ridiculously  strong bladder as well, to this day ive never managed to hold to the point where i have a genuine accident XD id love to be able to just pee when ever i feel the slight need though. 

I wear my diapers. When i know a trip to the rest room may not be available or convenient at the time. Like over the phone meetings or researching at the library. And long drives and sometime if im out shopping. I have also been diapered as i do house chores

So when i fill a light sensation to pee i do so my diraper have time to soak up my wetness.

Except when I'm driving when it's hard to have a full flowing stream. So i just allow it to leak out slowly

Edited by wetchoirpants (see edit history)

It depends somewhat on whether I put on a diaper after a holding/wetting session i regular pants or whether I'm just going straight to wearing. However, usually I'll hold until I'm moderately uncomfortable and the relief of the wetting the diaper is too tempting to resist. After that I'll just go whenever the urge hits with no addition attempt at holding. The goal is to soak the diaper as much as possible before it leaks and I have to change.

Usually I will start out hold and then wetting my pants pretending that I couldn't hold it for some reason. Or i'll wet my pants pretending I didn't know I need to go and had an accident. Then I will put on a diaper and wear it for the rest of the day in case I have another "accident". At that point I tend to just go as I need to, it makes thee diaper last longer plus I don't like when diapers leak so I find it works better to use them as they are intended to be used. Holding and dumping a full bladder in them just means I have to change sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

I hold until I can't anymore. When I leak, I cut off the flow as soon as I can. Repeat, repeat, repeat...

The idea is to leave my bladder as full as possible, so I wet again as soon as possible. Involuntary leakage is what I like the most about this fetish. The more often I leak during a holding session, the better.

As my holding muscles tire it becomes increasingly harder to hold when I feel the urge to pee, and the flow becomes increasingly harder to stop.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 12:09 PM, Frank123 said:

I hold until I can't anymore. When I leak, I cut off the flow as soon as I can. Repeat, repeat, repeat...

The idea is to leave my bladder as full as possible, so I wet again as soon as possible. Involuntary leakage is what I like the most about this fetish. The more often I leak during a holding session, the better.

As my holding muscles tire it becomes increasingly harder to hold when I feel the urge to pee, and the flow becomes increasingly harder to stop.

I like this.  I've many times gone to the point where leaks happen, but that is usually where I set up to do a full release, whether diapered or not, whether it will hold or not.  But the idea of just continuing on trying to force it back as involuntary leaks happen, I need to try this lol.  Going to have to upgrade to a better diaper though.

As a rule lately I've been doing the slowly fill my pull up all day long as the ones I'm using don't hold a lot,and certainly can't take a lot in one shot.  I love the feeling of the slow building bulge too.  However, now that I have a diaper that is decent, I can get back to some of the larger releases that I really enjoy.  I don't think it will take a full desparation release, but that's ok, I just enjoy peeing, so being able to do much more than a series of small spurts is exciting.

On 9/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, Cuddlebear55 said:

I like this.  I've many times gone to the point where leaks happen, but that is usually where I set up to do a full release, whether diapered or not, whether it will hold or not.  But the idea of just continuing on trying to force it back as involuntary leaks happen, I need to try this lol.

I love doing this, it's a strangely vulnerable feeling because you will inevitably leak, it's just a matter of when and how much. 

Once I break the seal and start leaking, a pull-up will last about an hour before it's done, and store bought medical diapers are good for about 4-6 hours, but by the time I'm ready to change one of those my bladder is done and I can't hold anything for any real amount of time. Once I reach this point, I really do need diapers until my bladder rests up as I'll dribble and not even know it until it's already coming out. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 5:18 PM, LucyDL said:

it depends on the situation

if im out: il hold it until i cant hold and maintain my composure at the same time then il wet myself

if im at home alone: il hold it until it starts to hurt, then sit with my legs slightly apart and hands by my side until i finish wetting my diaper

if im at home with company: same as if im out

Are you incontinent? Do you wear diapers all the time?