Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

would you rather pee

The trashcan.  I get dismayed at the number of people that give our fetish a bad name by peeing in places that would be objectionable to others or will require labor and/or money to clean or replace.  If I pee in the trashcan, I can deal with the consequences entirely myself without bothering anyone else.

Those that pee on hotel furniture or rugs, or rest room walls, or someone else's possessions are vandals.  Sorry to offend some members here, but that's the way I feel.

14 minutes ago, Janiseguchi said:

Hm I would have to say the floor. I don't think I would want to pee in a trash can. At least with the floor you could clean it more easily. Though it would depend on the type of floor it is. But I am going to stay with the floor as my answer. I mean I have done that before a few times. 

why have you peed already on a floor ?

6 minutes ago, ragtime said:

In the scenario with the trashcan: is there any absorbent trash in the trashcan? is the trash something I would rather not have peed upon?

In the scenario with the floor: do I live on that floor?

(I hope you have opened the floor for questions. If not, I accept points docked and offer my apologies.)

no is an empity trash can with nothing in it, I think I didn't understand the floor question, is just a normal floor of a public toilet, just very dusty and not clean

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Super C18

In a empty trash can because it would at least hold up a bit then throw in some toilet paper to absorb it so that no one would notice it (but I'm pretty sure some people to figure out what's in there LOL). Makes me feel kind of naughty.

1 hour ago, Rileyy said:

It depends on the situation. If it's one of those small trash cans and has no trash in it than I would pee in that but if it's a large trash can I don't think I could position.myself in a way to get my pee hole over the bin and if there are bugs are trash that's very nasty I would probably use an out of the way corner of the floor.

I thought it was easier for girls to use big trash cans rather than small ones

1 minute ago, biondi said:

I thought it was easier for girls to use big trash cans rather than small ones

I'm talking about like the trash cans that are in some parks and such. They are really tall and like 2 of me wide. Because of the setting I thought it may have been one of those. Honestly I haven't tried to pee in a trash can before but like those big ones seem really hard to pee into

1 minute ago, Rileyy said:

I'm talking about like the trash cans that are in some parks and such. They are really tall and like 2 of me wide. Because of the setting I thought it may have been one of those. Honestly I haven't tried to pee in a trash can before but like those big ones seem really hard to pee into

oh those, yes surely hard to use them and have you already peed on a toilet floor ?

2 minutes ago, biondi said:

oh those, yes surely hard to use them and have you already peed on a toilet floor ?

I have actually quite a bit. Idk if this counts but at a lot of the parks around me the toilets that they have are just holes in the ground and you kinda have to squat down and pee. Also in a super disgusting single stall public bathroom the toilet had literal crap on it and was just a mess but they had a big drain on the floor and I just peed in that. That's actually happened a lot. Why are public bathrooms so gross xD