female Wetting in Argentinian movie Hipersomnia

Looks like a state of fear and confusion to me, but I'm not sure. Thanks for the great find anyway!

According the imdb page about this movie, it's about a girl who is rehearsing for a play on human trafficking and experiences what she believes to be dreams but could be an alternate reality. Sounds like there would be a lot of trippy things happening in this movie. I don't speak spanish though, so there's no point in me checking it out.

I think I wold run away as well

Goodness, that pan down her naked body to those trembling thighs made this a true delight. Bet this would be an intriguing watch given the right mindset and some subtitles.

I must say that this is one the most fabulous wetting scenes in the movie history. Great played, hot actress, and absolutely not staged or doubled. It's hard to find a greater clip.

But, on the other hand, I'm almost sure that this film is somehow tragic, and this scene is a result of a violent and sad history. But still a great finding.

The argentinean actress name is Yamila Saud if anyone wants to know more about her. The movie has more pee related stuff in it, such a sexy woman peeing while talking to a man in the bathroom. The film itself is weird but clever. It has good reviews in general and it's available in english if someone is interested.

Posted (edited)

A little too short, but still a good video and a cute girl. Nice Find.

Edited by FilthyPhoenix