Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting in Argentinian movie Hipersomnia

I must say that this is one the most fabulous wetting scenes in the movie history. Great played, hot actress, and absolutely not staged or doubled. It's hard to find a greater clip.

But, on the other hand, I'm almost sure that this film is somehow tragic, and this scene is a result of a violent and sad history. But still a great finding.

The argentinean actress name is Yamila Saud if anyone wants to know more about her. The movie has more pee related stuff in it, such a sexy woman peeing while talking to a man in the bathroom. The film itself is weird but clever. It has good reviews in general and it's available in english if someone is interested.

• 4 months later...

In this scene, she is suddenly back from a real looking nightmare, in wich she was beaten by a pimp. She was convinced that it was the real life, so when she wakes up and finds herself over a stage performing in front of mates and teachers, she gets so in shock that she wets herself in fear. The F---- BEST wetting i've ever seen in decades.