Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Content Warning: This story contains omorashi (pee desperation, wetting), diapers, and explicit descriptions of unsafe sex.  If you prefer not to read about any of those it would be best to skip this story; otherwise, please enjoy.

This story consists of 10 chapters. I intend to post an update every 2-3 days in this thread.

Burying The Past
An accident leads two strangers to a new life.

Chapter 1

Emma leaned idly against the chipped counter behind the cash register, watching the small shop's lone patron browse an endcap display of scented candles.  Eventually he settled on a green one and dropped it in the basket on his arm. He wandered down the aisle and out of her sight, leaving her with nothing to watch but the clock once again.

The older gentleman returned to the front of the store a short time later, having added a decorative hand towel to his basket.

"My sister-in-law is visiting," he explained as he set the basket on the counter.

"Very nice, I'm sure she'll like them," Emma replied in a polite but uninterested voice.

He shrugged, "Truth be told, it's probably shi-stuff she doesn't need, but my wife sent me to get a welcoming gift… so here I am."

Emma dutifully rang him up and sent him on his way, leaving the store empty save for her and her co-worker, Josh.  Josh had told her that morning he would be doing inventory in the stockroom most of the day, and she had hardly seen him since.  Given how little merchandise they were moving these days, it surprised her there could be so much inventory work needed, but it wasn't like there was much work for him to do at the checkout counter either.

As closing time rolled around he finally re-appeared from the back.

"Hey Emma, I'm headed out.  I cleaned and locked up the restroom already.  Can you handle the rest of close up?"

"Sure, I got it.  Hey next time could you let me know before you close the bathroom?  I've been stuck up front all day without a break while you were in the back."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, I can unlock them again if you want," he offered.

Emma sighed, "No, it's all right.  `Night Josh."

Emma locked the door behind him and flipped the open sign to "Closed".  After a quick sweep of the floors, she headed out to her '98 Cavalier in the back parking lot.

The engine cranked and sputtered when Emma turned the key, but didn't catch.  It did that occasionally, but if she waited a few minutes it would usually start on the second or third try.  She pulled out her phone and spent some time catching up on Twitter. After a few minutes, she tried the key again and heard the engine turn over, followed by a loud snap, a rapid series of metallic clicks and then silence.  She turned the key again, but the dash didn't even light up this time.

"Oh for fuck's sake," she cursed at the steering wheel.

Emma popped the hood and climbed out to look at the engine.  After a minute of staring blankly at what looked to her like a completely fine and normal engine, she sighed and slammed the hood shut.  She was only fooling herself thinking her newly-earned technical writing degree gave her the knowledge to fix whatever was wrong with this pile of junk.

Pulling out her phone, she requested an Uber and then walked back to the front of the store to wait.  Now that she faced a longer than anticipated journey home, she wished she had asked Josh to unlock the bathroom before he left.

Eventually her ride pulled up and she subconsciously assessed the driver to assure herself he wasn't about to kidnap or murder her.  He was about her age, clean shaven, and decently dressed - oh and relatively handsome as well - so probably not a threat she determined.

"Hey, thanks for the lift," she greeted him as she climbed into the passenger seat.

He nodded to her, "sure, make yourself comfortable.  I'm Dan. Headed home?"

"Yeah, thanks."

Emma stole a few glances at Dan as they drove down the street.  He was actually more than a little handsome she decided, but she noticed with some disappointment a ring on his finger.  He didn't say a word as they drove further though, and that cut into his charm a bit.

Emma tried to get a conversation started.

"Thanks again for the ride.  I tried to start my car after work but it seems to be completely dead now, and I just had a ton of work done on it too.  Not sure how I'll afford to get it fixed this time."

"Sorry to hear that… my day hasn't gone well either unfortunately."

Silence filled the car.  She sensed Dan was on the verge of saying more, but then his attention focused back on the road, and she understood he had decided not to explain further.  The air was suddenly very heavy, and she decided not to ask for more details despite her curiosity. Instead, she pulled out her phone and zoned out while Dan drove on.

Emma stretched her thumb to scroll the screen but never finished the movement.  A thunderous screech of metal and cracking of plastic assaulted her ears, and her vision went blank for a moment.  She came to moments later, ears ringing and surrounded by acrid wisps of smoke.

Looking out the front windshield she found herself staring straight into the empty passenger seat of another car.  To her right, she saw the driver of the other car slumped over the steering wheel.

Slight panic began to set in as Emma finally realized she had just been in a car accident.  She pushed the deflated airbag off her lap, undid her seatbelt, and looked over at Dan.

"Dan?"

Dan's hand came up and he pushed an airbag out of his face.

"I'm OK.  Are you OK?" he inquired, wincing slightly as he turned to look at her.

"Yeah, I think so.  What happened?"

Dan shook his head, "I actually can't remember.  I don't remember seeing them coming at all."

"The other driver, I'm not sure if he's all right.  He doesn't seem to be moving," Emma told him worriedly.

Dan followed her gaze to the driver's seat of the other car.  Emma tried to sit up straighter to get a better view, but a sharp pain in her right ankle made her cry out loudly.

"What's wrong?  Are you hurt?" Dan asked immediately, the other driver completely forgotten.

A loud knock came at Emma's window before she could reply.  She turned her head and heard the muffled voice of a man outside the car.

"Are you all right in there?"

Emma saw the man pulling in vain on the door handle and realized the door was jammed.  Her heart rate jumped dramatically and she felt suddenly very claustrophobic. A memory flashed through her mind: she stood dressed in black at a funeral on a grey and cloudy day.  She saw herself looking into the casket and saw… herself.

"We're trapped!  WE HAVE TO GET OUT!" she screamed suddenly, momentarily unable to focus on anything else.

"No, No, it's OK!  Don't worry. It'll be all right," Dan said, trying to calm her.

Emma felt Dan's firm grasp on her arm.  Almost as quickly as the panic attack had come, it faded away when he touched her.  She looked over into his eyes, and then looking past his face noticed his door was already open.

"My foot, something happened to my foot," she told him.

"Can you open your door?"

"No, it's stuck."

"OK, hold on a sec."

Dan swiveled his feet towards the center of the car.

"Lean back," he instructed her.

With all his might he unleashed a double-footed kick at the door panel and it swung open with a terrible crack and grinding noise.

"Wait there a minute, let me come around to help you," he told her.

"Are you all right?" the other man who had been trying to free her asked when the door swung open.

Before Emma could answer, Dan had rushed around the car and gently pushed the man out of the way.  Reaching one hand behind her back and the other under her legs, Dan picked her up and carried her to the curb.

Several other bystanders gathered around them.

"Don't worry, help is on the way," one of them said.

Emma sat waiting for the police to arrive, thinking of nothing but the pain in her ankle and how much she now wished she had visited the bathroom before leaving work.  Dan came over and sat down next to her.

"The other driver is fine, he was just stunned.  I'm really sorry about what happened," he told her.

"What actually happened?"

Dan interlaced his fingers and looked down at his hands.

"I, uh, I ran a light and hit the other car as he was turning left… I fucked up… couldn't get my mind off earlier today."

"Earlier today?"

A police car pulled up at that moment, and Dan used the opportunity to dodge the question.  

"I better go talk to him, I'll get some help for your foot, just wait here."

Moments later he and the officer returned, and the officer kneeled down in front of her.

"Good evening Miss, this gentleman says your foot's hurt.  Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

"Uhhhh, no, please don't."

In a quieter and somewhat ashamed voice she continued, "I can't afford that right now."

The policeman sighed, "Don't worry about the cost, if you're hurt we should call an ambulance.  Can you stand?"

Emma applied a little weight to her ankle, but winced immediately as a sharp pain radiated up her leg bone.

The policeman reached for his radio, but Emma waved him off and spoke quickly.

"No, no, please don't.  It'll be all right, it's probably just sore."

He looked at her skeptically but dropped his hand away from the radio.

"Yeah right, you a nurse?  Whatever, it's your call."

Shaking his head, the officer walked off to speak with the other driver, and Dan sat down beside Emma again.

"I just called a friend, he'll be on his way to work soon but said he could drop you off at your place on the way - if you want."

"Yeah, thanks.  Wait, have you seen my phone?"

"Uh, let me check the car."

A few minutes later Dan returned and handed over her phone.

"Found it - doesn't look like there's any damage."

"Thanks.  At least something survived the day unscathed."

Emma sat on the curb watching the policeman investigate the scene while the wrecker driver hooked up the damaged cars.  From time to time she caught herself subconsciously placing a hand between her legs, and quickly moved it away. By the time Dan's friend showed up, she found herself more focused on her need to pee than on the pain in her ankle.

Dan reached out a hand to help Emma stand.  She tried to place weight on her ankle, but the pain was simply unbearable.  She stood helpless for a moment on one foot until Dan realized her plight. With one arm around her back and the other under her legs, he carried her over to his friend's car and set her in the car seat.  As he released her, she felt a slight tingle on her legs where his hand had made contact.

"Wow, sorry about what happened, where do you live?" Dan's friend greeted her.

Emma gave him directions and the three set off.  After about 5 minutes, Emma began to feel an uncomfortable cramping in her bladder.

"Sorry, do you think we could stop at a gas station quick so I can use the restroom?"

"Sorry I'm running late for work already, but we're only like 10 minutes away from your house, OK?"

"Oh, OK," Emma conceded.

Hidden by the darkness of evening, she buried her hand between her legs and squeezed tight for the remainder of the ride.

When they arrived at her apartment Emma opened the car door and stood up, holding onto the door frame for support.

"Uh, Dan…?" she said, raising her voice at the end of the pseudo-question.

Dan jumped out quickly and picked her up in his arms.

"This would be a lot easier if you had crutches or something," he commented.

As he started carrying her towards the apartment, Dan's friend called out.

"Hey Dan, I legit have to go or I'm gonna be late for work."

"Go on man, I'll find my own way home, thanks a lot for the lift!"

"OK, good luck!"

Dan carried her to her doorstep and set her down to unlock the door.  She winced as her feet hit the ground and a spasm shook her bladder. It took all her might not to give in and have an accident right there on the doorstep.

"Well, I'm really really sorry about what happened.  I hope the rest of your night goes better," he said as he turned to walk away.

"Wait!  Could you carry me to the bathroom please," she begged, desperate to get to a toilet before losing control.

"Oh, uhhh, sure."

Dan picked her up again and carried her into the dark apartment.  Following her directions, he managed to get to the bathroom without walking into any furniture and set her on the toilet lid.

"I'm really sorry again about tonight.  I totally understand about the ambulance, money is really tight for me too.  I can't believe that happened, I was just so distracted..."

Dan talked on, profusely apologizing for all that had happened.  Finally Emma cut him off.

"Dude it's OK, I really have to pee though, could you go please?"

"Oh yeah, sorry.  Would it be OK if I wait for an Uber here?"

"Yeah, just leave the bathroom please, I'm about to pee myself."

Dan's eyes went a little wide and he scooted out the door.

"And shut the door!" she called out after him.

He quickly returned and closed the door behind him.

With Dan finally gone, Emma frantically stood and lifted the toilet lid, and then ripped down her shorts and panties and just managed to sit on the toilet before the flood came forth.

After perhaps the longest pee of her life, she used the counter to pull herself over to the sink and wash her hands, and then leaned on the counter again to move over to the door.  As soon as she opened it, Dan came running from the living room and helped her move to the couch.

"Here, I prepared an ice pack for your ankle," he said, handing her a plastic Ziploc bag of ice wrapped in a kitchen towel.

"Oh, great, thanks."

Emma held the ice to her ankle as Dan started to speak.

"Look, I'm really,"

Emma held up her hand.

"Stop.  I know, apology already accepted, let's move on."

She stared into Dan's forlorn face, he looked so sincerely distraught over the pain he had caused.  It made him look almost cuter in a way.

An awkward silence followed as they sat together on the couch.  Emma looked down at his hand and remembered the ring on his finger.  Without really thinking, she blurted out a question that had nagged her since she first saw him.

"Are you married?"

She felt herself blush and immediately regretted asking, but forgot her embarrassment when Dan responded in a most peculiar way.  He looked down at the ring on his hand and slowly slid it off his finger. He held up the ring between two fingers and stared at it.

"This has been on my finger for 11 months.  It symbolized the love, devotion, and fidelity that my fiancé and I shared."

He paused and slid the ring into his pants pocket before continuing.

"But earlier today I caught her fucking my own god damn brother.  So now it symbolizes nothing."

Emma stared back with eyes wide.  No suitable response came to her mind.  Thankfully she was saved from having to provide one by the arrival of Dan's Uber.

Dan handed her a napkin upon which he had scribbled a phone number.

"Here's my number.  Please text me if I can do anything to help.  Seriously, now that my relationship and my car and my job are all fucked I have plenty of time."

"Uhm, thanks, hope tomorrow goes better for you." Emma said.

Dan nodded in acknowledgement and walked out the door.

Chapter 2

Emma spent the next hour watching meaningless TV.  Finally the hunger in her stomach overruled her desire to remain stationary and she decided to make her way to the kitchen.  Walking was out of the question, so she tried hopping on her good foot.  She made it a few feet, but every time she landed a jolt of pain shot through her ankle from the shock of the landing.  Collapsing on the floor, she managed to make it the rest of the way by dragging her injured foot and crawling on her three good limbs.

When she finally made it to the kitchen she pulled herself up using the counter for support and checked the time on her phone.  It had taken a solid 10 minutes just to finish her journey across the living room to the kitchen.  She was thankful there was no one else in the apartment to witness her embarrassing crawl to the kitchen, but she also longed to have someone close to lean on and care for her in situations like these.  Like Dan had done earlier in the evening.

After eating and cleaning up the dishes, Emma decided on an early bedtime.  It took another 15 minutes to crawl down the hallway to the bedroom, because every time she tried to move faster the pain became unbearable.

She paused in front of her closet thinking.  Then she opened it and dug around for a few minutes until she found an old package of pull-ups she had bought a few years ago when she had wet the bed from a UTI.  She had worn them to bed for a few days after the incident, but the UTI cleared up quickly and she had woken up dry every night.  She didn't relish the thought of spending 10 minutes in pain crawling to the bathroom in the middle of the night, so now seemed like an appropriate opportunity to try them again.

It took a lot of struggling, wiggling and pain to change out of her shorts and into the diaper, but eventually she snuggled under the covers and dropped off almost immediately to sleep.

Emma woke up at 1am needing to pee.  She tried to go in the diaper, but years of training made it too difficult to get started.  Rolling over she managed to fall back to sleep.

She woke again a few hours later, needing to pee much worse this time.  She tried again to go in the diaper but couldn't.  She tried to go back to sleep, but this time she had to pee too badly.  She swung her legs over the side of the bed, sat up, and tried to pee again.  The sitting position felt more natural, and within a minute she had managed to pee a bit in the diaper.  She checked it for leaks, and then let a bit more out before checking again.  After repeating the process a few times, she felt satisfied that she had let enough out to get back to sleep.  Having no idea how much the diapers could hold, she didn't dare let out any more than absolutely necessary.

When Emma's alarm blared the next morning she rolled over carelessly to shut it off and cursed as the pain shooting up her leg reminded her of the previous day.  She had to pee fairly badly and considered using the diaper again, but reasoned that she had to get up anyway, and having it leak on the bed would be a disaster.  Her apartment building's laundry was in the basement, and there wasn't a chance in hell of her getting down the stairs in her current condition.

Gingerly Emma tried to stand and put pressure on her ankle, but the pain was still unbearable.  After a leisurely crawl to the bathroom, she discarded the pull-up in the bin and pulled herself up into the shower to clean off.  She rested her weight on one foot in the shower with one hand splayed against the wall to keep her steady.  At the very least, the warm water soothed her ankle and took a bit of the bite away from the pain.

About halfway through soaping up, her foot slipped and she very nearly collapsed ungracefully into the tub, but she managed to drop clumsily to her good knee instead of face-planting.  She paid a bit more care from then on and managed to complete her shower without any further incidents.

Standing at the cash register for the day would be impossible for her, so before fixing breakfast she called in to work to take the day off.  She spent the first part of the morning trying to do house work, but found crawling everywhere to be too exhausting.  She spent the rest of the morning watching TV, and by lunch time found herself bored out of her mind.

She contemplated calling Dan - not because she really needed anything, but just because she sort of felt like seeing him again.  She spent a good while just sitting on the couch staring at her phone, nervously debating whether to call.  Finally she decided just to text him.

[Hi dan, its emma, hows it going]

The intense excitement she had felt just after sending the message began to fade as she waited for a response.  Finally after about 15 minutes of waiting, she left her phone on the couch and crawled to the kitchen to make lunch.

Halfway through eating, Emma heard her phone chime in the living room.  Immediately abandoning her sandwich, she crawled back to retrieve her phone.

[Hey its going]

As she read his brief message, another series arrived.

[Car will be in the shop for a few days so can't work]
[Just sitting at home]
[Want me to come over and help with anything tonight?]

Emma's heart pounded.  Yes, yes she certainly did, but she quickly scolded herself for thinking that.

Slow down Emma, you're acting like a proverbial school girl.  You've only seen him once and all he did was crash his car with you in it.

She typed "yes" into the phone, just for kicks, but then deleted it and sent a more rational response.

[Im fine thanks]

[Alright let me know if you change your mind im happy to help]

Emma sat giddily on her couch, feeling more energized and alive than she had in months.  She sat for some time before remembering her lunch and returning to the table to finish it.

After lunch Emma impulsively decided to work on her résumé.  She booted her laptop and brought up the file.  Two thirds of the first page was complete, but the last line ended abruptly, only half complete.  Tears filled her eyes and she felt herself choking up, but she thought back to the brief but empowering text conversation she had with Dan early that day and forced herself to finish typing the line.

The contents of the line held no special meaning - it simply detailed the dates she had volunteered at a local animal shelter as a highschool student.  Months ago, shortly before her college graduation, she had typed the first half of that line.  She had been excited at the time, thrilled with the prospect of putting her technical writing degree to use - first in the creation of her résumé, and then hopefully in a well-paying career shortly after.  Then her phone had rung.

Emma pushed on and typed the next line.  By evening she had finished a first draft.  The tears had come back often that afternoon, but every time they did she forced past them by thinking of Dan and the feelings she had felt that afternoon when she texted him.

Not feeling like cooking for dinner, she ordered delivery and ate pizza while watching a movie on TV.  The day had been a whirlwind of emotions and seeing the happy couple in the movie wasn't helping her mood.  They reminded her that she was alone and by herself in the world, and she kept thinking back to Dan.  The thoughts were relentless and starting to scare her.  She had never really felt this type of obsession over another person before, and she had to keep reminding herself that they had only just met, and she didn't really even know him.  In the back of her mind she couldn't stop asking herself: but what if he was the one?

Chapter 3

Emma opted to wear a pull-up to bed again that evening, and she was thankful for it halfway through the night when she woke up needing to pee.  She spent some time trying to go in the diaper while lying down, and finally managed to get a trickle out.  After the first few drops, it became easier and she peed enough to feel comfortable and be able to get back to sleep.

The next morning she woke up and checked her ankle.  Although it was starting to feel better, the pain of standing on it was still intolerable.  She spent some time just lounging in bed and browsing on her phone after calling in sick to work again.

Eventually she crawled to the bathroom.  After discarding her used pull-up into the bin next to the towel rack, she pulled herself into the shower, turned on the water, and soaped up.

At one point the bar of soap slipped out of her fingers and landed in front of her.  As she bent over to retrieve it, her foot slipped and she felt herself tumbling over in slow motion.  She tried to recover as she had the day before, but her good leg was out of position.  Instinctively, she placed her weight onto her injured foot to stop her fall.  The pain was indescribably excruciating; it shot up her leg and her ankle gave way.  She let out a terrific and primal scream as she collapsed into the tub on her face.

As she rolled over onto her back and kicked the faucet to the off position, she heard a deep voice yell inside her apartment.

"Emma?!"

A loud knock directly on the bathroom door rang out.

"Emma, are you ok?!"

"Dan??? Is that you?" she called back, startled momentarily into forgetting the immense pain emanating from her ankle.

"Yeah, it's Dan.  Are you OK?  Do you need help in there?"

Emma glanced at the frosted glass doors of the shower, reaffirming her memory that they were fully opaque.

"Uhm, yeah, thanks."

She heard the door creak open slowly and her heartbeat increased several notches.

"Could you just throw me a towel over the shower door please," she requested.

"Sure."

Moments later her towel flew over the shower doors and landed across her face.

"Thanks, I should be OK, just wait outside," she said in a muffled voice.

Emma heard the bathroom door creak shut again.  She dried herself off as best she could while lying at the bottom of the shower, and then tried to stand.  Without the use of one of her feet, she found it difficult to get enough traction in the wet shower to get up.  She carefully positioned the towel across the front of her body and did her best to wrap it around her back.

"Dan, could you help me up please," she called out.

Emma heard the bathroom door swing open quickly.

A moment later the shower door swung open and she saw Dan's face staring down at her.  He was wearing a sweatband around his forehead and the fringes of his hair were sweaty.

"Uh, how should I help?" he asked, clearly embarrassed to see her in such a state.

Pinching the towel to her sides with her arms, she gave him instructions.

"Carry me to my bedroom please?  But be a gentleman about it."

She sat up slightly as Dan reached one arm around her bare back and hooked the other under her bare legs.  His arms felt warm and quite muscular against her bare skin.  Hefting her up, he walked to her bedroom and set her down on the bed, just as the lower half of the towel was starting to slip off to the side.

"Thank you so much."

He remained standing there in silence for a few seconds.

"Anything else I can help with?" he asked.

"Umh.  Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in the living room.  Help yourself to a drink if you want, you look thirsty.  There's some soda in the fridge."

"Sounds good, thanks."

Dan left the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Emma dried off gingerly and then crawled to her closet to get dressed.  Seeing the package of pull-ups reminded her of the two she had left dirty in the bin under the towel rack.  She blushed red, wondering if Dan had noticed them.

After dressing, she opened the bedroom door and began crawling to the living room.  Before she got very far, Dan appeared and helped her the rest of the way to the couch.

"Well that was awkward, thanks for helping yet again," she thanked him.

"My pleasure, did you just slip?"

"Yeah, I was trying to pick up some soap.  Say, how did you get into my apartment?"

"The front-door was unlocked.  I was just out biking and found myself in the area, so I thought I'd stop by and check on you.  I knocked first, I promise, but then I heard you scream and heard a loud crash and thought I should check if you were OK.  Sorry for barging in like that."

"Oh, it's OK.  I must have forgotten to lock the door after getting pizza delivered last night I guess."

"Speaking of food, do you want some breakfast?  I noticed some eggs and onions in your fridge, I could whip up some scrambled eggs quickly if you want," Dan offered.

Emma smiled, "Sure, that sounds great."

"OK, you just wait here, I'll be back soon."

Emma leaned back on the couch and basked in the smell of caramelized onions that soon came from the kitchen.  Sunlight streamed through the large window in the living room.  The day looked to be a hot one.

A short time later, Dan returned with two plates of scrambled eggs and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Bon Appetit," he said as he handed her a plate.

"Thanks a lot."

"How did your day go yesterday?  Manage to get anything done?" he asked as they began to eat.

"Not so much in the morning, but I actually got a lot done on my résumé in the afternoon," she answered without quite realizing what she was saying.

"Oh that's great!  Want a second pair of eyes on it?"

Emma swallowed, "Uh, I guess that would be good.  After we eat."

Emma remained quiet for most of the rest of the meal, but Dan filled the void by describing his bike ride to her house.  Apparently it was the furthest distance he had ever biked in one go before, and he was quite proud of it.

When they had finished eating and Dan had cleared away the plates, Emma somewhat reluctantly started up her laptop and opened the résumé.  Dan sat so close to her on the couch their legs were touching and started to read through it.  He placed his hand on the laptop on her lap so he could scroll through as he read.  Emma couldn't help but read it as well, what with the screen right in front of her.

She held her composure as best she could, but it didn't take long for a small tear to fall down directly onto Dan's hand.  He looked over at her suddenly.

"Oh honey, what's wrong?"

Emma let out a half-sob, catching it in her throat.  She wanted to speak, but couldn't.  Dan placed his arm around her.

"It's OK, what is it?  It's OK." he said, trying to comfort her but bewildered as to what had gone wrong.

His touch gave her the strength to speak.

"Last time I was working on this résumé… the time before yesterday I mean.  I received a phone call from my Dad.  I hadn't seen him in 10 years, hadn't spoken to him in 6.  He shared the news that… that my mother had been in an accident.  And that was it.  Then he hung up.  He didn't say if she was OK, but I knew.  There was only one reason he would have called."

Emma stopped speaking as tears streamed down her face, falling like tiny raindrops on her keyboard.  Dan squeezed her with his arm and she rested her head against his shoulder.  Dan brought his other arm around and hugged her close.  They sat that way for several minutes before she continued.

"My mom and I were going to pay off my school loans together.  Raising me herself, she couldn't afford to pay for it outright, but she co-signed every loan and promised we'd work together to get them paid off someday.  All she wanted for me was a better life than she had had for herself.  She and my dad were still technically married, and she didn't leave a will.  My dad wanted nothing to do with me.  He took everything.  I haven't been able to look at my résumé since because it reminds me of her.  I've been stuck in dead-end jobs since I graduated because I just haven't had the mental energy to move on, and I'm buried under these student loans."

"It took a lot of courage to tell that story.  Have you ever told anyone before?" Dan asked, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

Emma shook her head.

Dan gave her a small kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for sharing it with me.  How about I do an editing pass myself and then I'll help you submit it to some job posting sites."

"Thank you."

Emma turned her head and gave him a quick return peck on the cheek.

Dan took the laptop and moved a slight distance away from her, so she couldn't see the screen.  She let him work in silence for the next hour, regaining her composure and feeling empowered now that someone else finally knew what she had been through.

They spent the rest of the day searching for and submitting her résumé to job postings online.  She found reading the job descriptions, writing cover letters, and submitting her résumé didn't remind her as much of her mother, and she actually felt happy for once at the end of the day.

Dan made them a simple dinner of spaghetti, and they cuddled up and watched a movie afterwards.  Curled up beside Dan on the couch, she didn't feel envious of the couple in the movie as she had the night before.  By the time the credits rolled, Dan had one hand resting on her hip and was curling the ends of her hair around the fingers of his other hand.

"It's getting kind of dark to bike back and I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, would it be OK if I just stayed here tonight?" he asked.

"Oh?  The world-class distance biker doesn't want to ride at night?" she teased.

She continued, "It's fine if you want to crash here on the couch.  I have some spare pillows and blankets in the hall closet."

"That would be perfect, thanks a lot."

She could see Dan hiding his disappointment, but at least he hid it well she thought.

Dan helped her back to her bedroom.  After he had kissed her goodnight and shut the door, Emma changed into a pull-up - for the last night, she told herself - and climbed into bed.

Chapter 4

Emma woke up shortly before her alarm the following morning.  As she rolled over to check the time, her hand dragged over a cold, damp spot on the sheet.  Immediately more awake, she threw back the top sheet to find a dinner-plate sized wet patch under her bottom.  The lower few inches of her nightshirt looked slightly damp as well.  Touching the front of her diaper, she confirmed that it was indeed quite wet, although she didn't remember wetting it that night.

Although the accident had obviously happened some time ago, Emma wanted to get the wet sheets off the bed as soon as possible to avoid further damage to the mattress.  She tested placing weight on her ankle, and although it certainly felt better than the previous day, it still wasn't healed enough to support her.  Climbing ungracefully to the floor, she began doing her best to strip the bed from the floor on her hands and knees.

Emma thumped around on the floor trying to get the fitted sheet loose.  She hoped the noise wasn't loud enough to disturb the neighboring apartment so early in the morning.  The going was slow, but she was making progress.  When she had three of the four corners loose, she heard a knock at the bedroom door.

"Good morning Emma, need any help in there?"

"Good morning, I'm OK Dan." she called back, glancing momentarily at the closed door.

She turned back to start unhooking the final corner when she heard the door creak.  Whipping her head back around, she saw Dan take one step into the room.  A vision of what he must be seeing flashed through her mind: her on her hands and knees, presenting her diapered bottom towards the door with her slightly damp nightshirt riding up her back.

"Dan! What the fuck!" she yelled.

Dan's eyes went wide and he stepped back quickly, nearly slamming the door.

"Shit Emma, I'm so sorry… I thought you meant it's OK for me to come in," he called through the closed door.

Emma sighed, "Give me a minute to get decent and then you may as well.  Wait there until I say."

Emma moved to her closet and changed out of her diaper and wet shirt and into more appropriate clothing.  The wet diaper she buried in the trash under some papers and tissue.  Then she moved to the foot of the bed and sat propped against it.

"OK Dan, you can come in."

Dan opened the door hesitantly and peaked into the room.  She saw his eyes roving around the room until they found her and locked eyes with her at the foot of the bed.

"Promise not to judge?" she asked.

"Of course not…"

She patted the floor next to her, "Since I can't stand to face you, come sit by me."

Dan hurried over and sat down, placing his arm around her shoulder.

"Did you notice the wet bed?" she asked, not quite sure how to start the conversation.

"Uh, yeah.  If you had an accident, it's no big deal, really.  Happens to everyone from time to time, and you've been under a lot of stress.  Stress causes those sorts of things you know."

"Sort of, it's not quite that.  Since I can't get to the bathroom easily at night, I've been wearing pull-ups to bed.  Just for the last few nights.  I just misjudged this one a little and it leaked, that's all."

"Perfectly reasonable… I actually did notice them in your bathroom the other day."

Emma blushed a little, but Dan continued, "Can I help clean up for you?"

"Yes, if you wouldn't mind, thanks."

"Of course."

Dan finished stripping the bed in a moment and piled the dirty sheets into a laundry basket.

"Did your pajamas get wet at all?"  He asked.

Obviously he had seen her wet shirt.  Embarrassed, Emma motioned towards her closet.

"Just my top," she murmured.

After Dan added it to the laundry basket he turned to face her.

"If you promise you won't judge, I'll tell you a secret too."

Emma looked back skeptically, "What, you wet the bed too?"

Dan shook his head, "No, I…"

At that moment Emma's phone rang on her night stand.  Dan picked it up and handed it to her.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hello Emma, this is Jerry from the store.  Look I have some bad news.  I was hoping to tell you in person, but, well, you haven't been in the past few days.  I do hope your foot feels better soon though."

"What is it Jerry?" she asked, a sense of dread filling her stomach.

"Well, the store isn't really doing that well right now, financially I mean.  So we're going to have to let you go.  I'm really sorry about that.  If business picks up again you'll be the first we bring back."

"Oh."

"Yeah, sooo, sorry again.  Hope the rest of your day is better.  Bye."

Emma stared blankly at the wall for a moment with the phone still to her ear.  Dan startled her out of the trance by placing his arm around her shoulder again.  She started to speak.

"I, uh, that was work calling, they…"

Dan cut her off, "Yeah I overheard, that really sucks."

"What am I going to do now?" she said, although the question was directed more to herself than to Dan.

"It'll be OK Em, remember what we spent yesterday doing.  This is just an opportunity to move on in the world.  Like a sign almost."

Emma curled up and nestled her head on Dan's shoulder.

"Em?" she questioned.

"Sorry, it just sort of slipped out."

"No… I like it."

"Oh, OK then… Em.  Shall we get breakfast?"

Dan helped Emma up and into the kitchen.  He poured two bowls of cold cereal and two cups of coffee and sat across from her as they ate.

"I have a proposition for you," Dan said.

Emma raised an eyebrow at him as she chewed.

"Let's go out to check on your car today and see if we can get it running.  Since my car is busted, if we can get yours fixed and you're OK with me driving it for Uber, we could split the money until you're back on your feet."

Emma swallowed her bite.

"Sure, sounds like a plan."

After finishing their cereal and each downing a second cup of coffee, Dan called an Uber and they rode together to the parking lot of her now-former employer.  Dan helped her to the driver seat of her car, and then began fiddling around under the hood.

Shortly after they arrived, Emma felt the coffee working its way through her.  She couldn't possibly make it to a bathroom on her own though, and she wasn't ready to interrupt Dan so soon after he had begun work.

About 45 minutes later, Dan emerged from under the hood and walked over to her driver's side window.

"I think I found the problem," he said, holding up a small black module with several wires hanging off it.

Emma stared at it blankly.

"Is it something you can fix," she asked.

"Yeah I think so, I just need to run to an auto parts store and get a new one.  Will you be OK waiting here for me to run and get one?"

Her bladder was uncomfortably full by this point, and she was on the lookout for any opportunity to get to a restroom.

"How far is it?" she asked.

"There's one a couple blocks down the road."

"Could I come with you?"

"It'll be quite a bit of a walk for you, with your ankle like that."

"Please, I'd like to come along.  We're not really in a hurry anyway."

Dan shrugged, "Sure, OK, let me help you."

They were an odd sight walking down the street, her arm tightly wrapped around his waist for support as she limped along.  A couple times they mistimed their steps and almost went to the ground together, but each time Dan managed to catch them.

As they walked through the auto parts store, Dan looked for the replacement module and Emma looked for the restroom.  She caught a glimpse of a restroom sign near the back of the store as they turned down one aisle.  After Dan finally found the part he was looking for, Emma spoke up.

"Could we stop at the restroom before we go?"

"Sure, let me check if they have a public one here."

"They do, I saw the sign, it's over near the back."

At the back of the store they found one door for men and one door for women.  They stopped outside the door to the women's room.

Inquisitively, Dan asked, "So, uh, did you want me to come in and help then, or what?"

"I guess I hadn't thought that far ahead.  Does it lock from the inside?"

"Let me check."

Dan shifted Emma so she could use the wall as a support and then went into the men's room.  A moment later he popped back out.

"It doesn't lock, it's a multi-person set up."

Emma looked around the store.  Although it wasn't packed, there were a fair number of other people in the store.

"I can just hold it I guess, let's get back to the car."

Dan nodded and helped her to the front of the store where he paid for the module on credit.  By the time they returned to her car another hour had passed, and she already regretted not having made more of an effort to find some way to use the restroom at the auto parts store.

Dan sat her down in the passenger seat this time, and within 30 minutes had the new module plugged into the car.  He sat down in the driver's seat.

"Moment of truth, " he said, and then he turned the key.

The car coughed to life with little hesitation.

"TaDa!" he proclaimed.

Emma leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"So handy, good work."

"How about lunch, Em?"

"Could we go back to my apartment first?  I really have to pee."

"Could you hold it through lunch?"

Emma was a little taken aback by the unusual response, "Uh, maybe if I really had to, but I have to go pretty badly already.  I wouldn't want a repeat of this morning."

"Your apartment is on the other side of town is all.  We could probably find a place with a family bathroom… if you'd be OK with that?"

"… I suppose that would work," she agreed hesitantly.

Dan drove down the street until they came to a gas station.

"Let me go in and check," he said, leaving Emma in the running car and going into the gas station.

Emma fidgeted in her seat, the nearness of the restroom having a profound impact on her need to pee.

Dan came back a few minutes later.

"No luck, let's keep looking," he told her as he climbed back into the car.

"Better hurry, your Uber passengers won't like it if the seat smells like pee," she joked.

Another mile down the street they pulled into another gas station and Dan again ran inside to check.  Emma stuck a hand between her legs to hold herself, and made up her mind to tell Dan to just take her home if this gas station didn't have a suitable bathroom.

After what seemed like ages she saw Dan returning to the car.  He came around to her door and opened it.

"You're in luck, they have a locking bathroom."

"Great, now help me there before I have an accident and we have to go home anyway to change," she said, stretching out her arm for Dan to grasp.

Dan helped her out of the car and into the gas station.  In front of the bathrooms he paused.

"Men or Women's?"

"Uh, Women's," she answered without hesitation.

Dan glanced around, and once sure that no one was looking, ushered Emma into the restroom.

Dan helped her over to the toilet and she turned around and faced him with her back to the seat.  Before she had time to think, Dan raised his hands to either side of her waist and she felt his thumbs dig slightly into her sides as he hooked them under the waistband of her shorts.  The fabric caught on her hips as he began to pull down.  He had done it so fast she didn't have time to think about how to react, however she could feel herself starting to lose her balance as he tugged down, and she reached out instinctively to grab his shoulders and steady herself.

As she regained her balance and her wits, she realized he was still trying to get the shorts over her hips.

"The button, dummy," she told him.

"Oh, duh…" Dan said, embarrassed.

He unsnapped the button and then easily pulled her shorts and panties to her knees in one quick motion.

Blushing and feeling light headed, she sat down quickly on the toilet and covered her lap with her hands.  When she glanced up at Dan, he was looking away to give her some privacy.  Despite having to pee very badly, she had trouble getting started with Dan there.  After a minute, she apologized.

"Sorry, I'm not used to going with someone else around."

"I can step out if you want," he offered, looking down at her.

"No, it's OK.  Someone might see."

After another minute she finally let out a few trickles, and then managed to force it into a flood.  Emma felt self-conscious at the loudness of the splashing liquid in the bowl and how long it continued, knowing that Dan had to be listening intently.  As she was wiping, they heard a loud knock at the door.  Dan pointed to her immediately.

"You answer," he whispered.

"Uh, occupied!  Just a minute!" Emma called out.

After wiping, she reached out her hand to Dan and he helped her stand.  This time Emma was nervously anticipating the fleeting touch of his hand on her legs and thighs as he pulled up and fastened her shorts.

When they emerged from the restroom, the old women waiting outside the door initially registered shock on her face when she saw Dan come out first.  Then her expression shifted to suspicion when she saw Emma on his arm.  Emma blushed furiously as they walked quickly past her and out to the car.

Chapter 5

Dan drove down the town's main avenue as they looked for somewhere budget-friendly to eat lunch.

"There!" Emma exclaimed, pointing out a small local restaurant she had eaten at a few times before on her way home from work.

Dan slowed down and turned slowly into the parking lot.  He idled the car for a minute without pulling into a parking spot.  Emma looked over and saw him biting his lip.

"Is this OK?  We can go somewhere else if you want."

Dan seemed to make up his mind, "No, this is fine."

They entered the dim, mostly-empty restaurant and were seated at a corner booth.  Dan said hardly a word as they looked through the menu and placed their order.  Finally, Emma snapped her fingers in front of his face when she caught him staring off at an empty booth to the side.

"Something's up.  Come on, tell me," she prompted.

"Well… maybe another time, I've really enjoyed our time today and don't want to ruin the mood…"

"Come on Dan.  I told you about my mom and we got through that together.  What is it?"

"I suppose, it's just, well this restaurant is where my fiancé and I went on our first date."

"Ex-fiancé you mean, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course, it's just kind of hard to believe it's over, you know?"

Emma reached out her hand and rested it on top of Dan's on the table.

"You don't need to dwell on her anymore, and I don't need to dwell on my family anymore.  You know why?  Because now we have each other."

Emma felt a bit dumb saying it, but her heart fluttered as well.  Despite the events of the past few days, it was the first time either of them had actually verbalized any sort of affection towards the other.  In the back of her mind there was always that nagging doubt, the question of whether he actually felt the same or whether he was just being a good friend and had no romantic intents.

Dan flipped his hand around and wrapped his fingers around hers.

"I feel like we should kiss, but you're sitting too far away so I'll have to owe you one," he said, smiling for the first time since they had entered the restaurant.

The waiter arrived with their food and topped off their drinks.  As they dug into their meal, Dan recalled the events of the afternoon of the day on which the car accident had occurred.

"I had gone out to pick up a passenger that afternoon and expected to be home late because they were asking for a really long ride.  I had texted Alice, my ex-fiancé, to tell her I'd be gone a while.  However, halfway there the rider cancelled on me.  It was around the time Alice normally got done with work, so I decided to swing by and see if she wanted to grab an early dinner together.  I pulled up outside her office just in time to see her and my brother walking down the sidewalk.  I watched them both get into his car and drive off.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I decided to follow them."

"I followed them to his house and parked down the street a ways while I watched them go inside together.  I gave them a good 15 minutes or so - maybe she was just picking something up I told myself.  Eventually I went up the doorstep though, and wasn't really sure what I would do next until I heard her moan from inside.  I knew her well enough to know it was a moan of pleasure, not pain.  My brother had a key hidden outside, so I let myself in quietly and peeked into his living room."

"Alice was sitting on the couch with her work blouse unbuttoned halfway, her skirt pulled up around her waist, and her panties down around her ankles, and my brother had his head buried between her legs.  I was so shocked that all I could do was watch in disbelief.  Soon she kicked off her panties and scooted to the edge of the couch and my brother kneeled in front of her and went in bare.  She wasn't even on birth control, or at least she had told me she wasn't."

"Anyway, at that point I was furious and couldn't remain hidden anymore.  I shouted out something, just some meaningless gibberish since I couldn't even really form a coherent sentence in my anger.  Alice let out a shriek and turned white as a ghost, and my brother froze buried in her and looked over in surprise at me.  They pulled apart and tried to cover themselves as soon as they recognized me.  I just shouted at her that it was over.  Told her she might as well finish fucking him now because we were through.  Then I spun around, went back to my car and started just driving Uber again because I wanted to put my mind on auto-pilot and had no idea what else to do."

By the time Dan had completed his story they were done eating lunch.

"Sorry, that was a bit more graphic than I meant it to be.  I got carried away thinking about it," Dan apologized.

"Dan, I will never cheat on you, I promise," Emma told him, a little shocked.  It was the only response she could think of that seemed appropriate.

"Thanks Em, I honestly do believe you."

"How about we go see a movie?  Something to take your mind off it," Emma suggested

"That sounds like a great idea."

After looking up the showings for that afternoon, they rushed to the theater to catch the movie they wanted to see.  As they stood in the lobby getting tickets, Emma wanted to use the restroom before the movie, but the theater had no family bathroom and the gender-specific restrooms appeared quite busy, so she just held it.

A short while later they sat in the back row of a mostly empty theater watching previews while waiting for the movie to begin.  Dan sat with his arm around her shoulder.  They each had a drink, and between them were sharing a large bucket of popcorn.

About halfway through the movie, Emma was feeling a very consistent nagging from her bladder, which was distracting her from the movie.  However, that distraction was soon forgotten when Dan's hand shifted down to her lap.  She felt it rest there a moment before he slipped his hand into her shorts and began slowly running a finger up and down the length of her slit over top of her panties, slightly pressing the fabric into her.

Emma spread her legs slightly to give him more room to maneuver, and then rested her hand on the crotch of his jeans.  Dan clearly knew what he was doing as he bumped his finger into her clit with just the right amount of force at the top of every stroke, but Emma herself felt a little lost.  She pressed her hand flat against his pants and felt the clear and obvious outline of his cock.  With her fingertips, she rubbed in small circles near the top of the bulge, similar to what she normally did on herself.

Emma felt very moist between her legs now and knew her panties must be fairly wet from the way the fabric was starting to ride into her.  She forced herself to suppress a groan when Dan's fingers pulled her panties to the side.  Resting his finger firmly on her clit, he began see-sawing the tip into her pussy, varying the pressure on it as his finger dipped in and out.  With his finger inside, he swirled the tip slightly to gather up lubrication and then distributed it across her lips and clit on the upward motion of the see-saw.

Emma realized she wasn't making much progress on Dan, but he seemed content to let her explore and figure it out on her own.  Deciding the thick material of his pants was a hindrance, she unbuttoned the button and unzipped them a short distance.  She rested her fingers on his shaft again.  It felt much more defined and rigid with only his boxers between them.  She began running her fingers up and down the shaft again, but then found herself wrapping her thumb around the shaft and grabbing it more tightly as she stroked.

Emma felt herself starting to get close to an orgasm, but didn't want to finish until she had Dan closer as well.  She tried not to come as she pumped away at Dan furiously, finally feeling like she understood the right motion and trying to get him caught up to her present state.  She had no idea if he was close or not, but felt a burning desire for them to come together.  She felt a contraction build inside her and finally could not hold out any longer.  As a ripple of involuntary contractions flowed up her body, she felt her bladder momentarily let go and a spurt of pee sprayed out onto Dan's hand.

As she came down from her orgasm, she felt Dan's cock throb in her hand.  She continued stroking until she felt wetness soak her fingertips.  She looked up at him for the first time since they had started touching each other to see his beaming face inches from her own.  Before she could say a word, he gave her a long and passionate kiss.

"Want to stay for the rest of the movie?" he asked.

"Not really."

"My apartment is nearby, over the store next to a bar, want to go grab drinks?"

"Sure, but uh, I think I squirted when I came," she lied.

"I felt it, it was sexy.  Stand up and I'll see how bad it looks."

Emma fastened her shorts back up and used the seats to support herself while she stood.

"Barely noticeable, no one will suspect a thing," Dan told her, but the wink he gave while saying it was lost in the darkness of the theater.

Chapter 6

Dan parked in front of his apartment and helped Emma out of the car.

"I'm going to head up to my apartment and change," he said, motioning to the damp patch on the front of his jeans.

He continued, "I have some of Alice's clothes up there.  I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you wanted to borrow some."

Emma slid a hand between her legs and felt the damp backside of her shorts.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea."

Dan's apartment was mostly clean, although fairly spartan.  The walls were plain white, and several had empty nails for pictures.  But there weren't too many dirty dishes in the kitchen, and the floors were clear and swept.  All in all, Emma had seen far worse at college.

She instructed Dan to drop her off in the bathroom while he went off to change.  Emma was still sitting on the toilet when he returned with his arms full of a random assortment of women's clothing.  After setting them on the counter, he dutifully left the room when Emma made a shooing motion with her hand.

Emma pulled off her wet panties and shorts and, after looking around for a moment to try to find a suitable place to deposit them, spread them out in the shower to dry.  She rummaged through the clothing pile and held up a pair of panties made of a very fine black see-through mesh.  She set them to the side and pulled on a more modest pair of solid grey panties.  Although they fit, they were a bit on the small side.  She tried to pull on a pair of form-fitting black athletic shorts, but they were obscenely tight on her, so she instead settled for pink shorts made of stretchy material.

She hobbled to the door and opened it to find Dan waiting right outside.

"You look great!  Shall we go get drunk?" he greeted her.

Emma took his outstretched hand and they walked next door to the bar.

They started slow, with a short glass of beer each.  Dan asked what someone with a technical writing degree actually did for a living, and Emma launched into a lengthy exposition suitable of someone with said degree.  By the time she finished they were at the bottom of their second beers.

A friend of Dan's from high school pulled up a chair and offered to buy them a round of shots.  He and Dan regaled Emma with tales of their wild high school antics, and she laughed along as one round turned into two, three, four... and then they lost count.  Rounds and time began to fly by faster and faster.

When Dan's friend finally stood up to leave, Emma glanced down at her phone and was shocked to see it was already 1am.  No wonder she had to pee so badly.

"Ready to go?" Dan asked when he saw her looking at her phone.

"Yeah, I guess I'd better stay at your place tonight, you shouldn't drive me home like that," she slurred.

"No, definitely not," he agreed.

They walked together up to his apartment and Dan dropped her off on his couch.

"Want a glass of water?" he asked.

Emma nodded, quite enthusiastically.

Dan returned with two glasses and sat down next to her.  Emma took a large sip from her glass and then set it on the coffee table.  Leaning over, she gave Dan a sloppy kiss on the lips, nearly knocking over his water.

Setting his own glass aside, Dan lay back and pulled Emma on top of him while they kissed.  He reached up and caressed her pert breasts through the thin shirt she was wearing, and in retaliation she ground her hips between his legs.  When Dan began thrusting back against her, Emma curled up and rolled off the couch.

"Oh no!  I think I've broken my ankle," she said playfully.

Dan sat up very quickly and looked down at her, but quickly understood her ploy.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you to safety," he proclaimed.

Dan picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom.  With the lights still off, he laid her flat on the bed and climbed over her on his hands and knees and leaned over to give her a deep kiss.  As their tongues danced, Emma's hands worked their way up his thick legs, across his taut sides, and to the buttons on his shirt.  When she had them all loose, he sat back lightly on her pelvis and pulled off his shirt.

Emma squirmed under his weight and giggled as he tickled her inadvertently while pulling her own shirt up.  He got it as far as her chest before she had to do a sit-up and help him get it over her arms.  She collapsed back with only her bra covering her chest.  Dan grabbed a breast in each hand and gently squeezed.  Emma felt her hard nipples smashing into the cups of the bra.  She placed her hands on his as she pressed her pelvis up against his butt, trying to generate some friction against her clit.

Dan soon reached under her back and unclasped her bra.  Bending over, he grabbed it in his teeth and threw it to the side, gently scraping her chest in the process.  As he returned his lips to one of her nipples, Emma reached a hand between them to start rubbing her clit.  Sensing her intentions, Dan grabbed her arms and pinned them against the bed as he continued to use his mouth on her breasts.

After a minute Dan moved his mouth between her breasts and started tracing a line down to her stomach.  Although Emma tried to focus on the erotic nature of his ministrations, she found herself too ticklish and couldn't stop laughing and wiggling under him.  The more she wiggled, the tighter he pressed her into the bed.

As Dan's mouth neared the top of her shorts, Emma spoke up for the first time.

"You'll have to get off my legs if you want to get in my pants," she said, straining her body against his weight to emphasize the point.

"That can be arranged," he replied as he let her go and climbed off to the side.

Dan roughly pulled her shorts and panties down past her feet.  Pushing her legs apart at the knees, he began licking her clit while caressing her thighs with his hands.  Emma felt her orgasm approaching quickly.  In the moment before she reached the point of no return, she remembered back to the theater and a vision of her spraying Dan's face flitted through her mind.

"DaaaAANN!" she screamed to warn him, just as the orgasm overtook her.

She tried to hold in her bladder, but the spasms were too strong.  Despite her best effort, she let out two large spurts in quick succession.  With her eyes clenched tight she didn't see where they went, but when she finally opened her eyes she saw Dan drying off his face with the bed sheets.

Mortified and out of breath, she said nothing.  Dan finished drying his face and laid down next to her on the bed, wrapping his bare arms around her naked torso.

"I think I'm starting to fall for you," he whispered.

Realizing he wasn't going to say anything about getting sprayed in the face, Emma started to relax again.

"Hopefully it's more than that at this point," she said, rolling to face him.

They laid in a tight embrace for a few minutes before Emma's curiosity got the better of her.

"Did you come?" she asked.

Dan laughed, "Not even close, that was all you."

"Then we're not finished yet," Emma said, breaking free of his embrace and sitting up.

Emma unceremoniously pulled off his pants and boxers and stared for the first time at his erect manhood.  She reached out and touched a finger to its tip.

"Do I need to, uh, warm it up?" she asked.

"Oh, he's plenty warm."

Emma climbed over Dan, hovered her body above his cock, and grabbed him assertively with her hand.  After a few failed attempts to guide him inside of her, Dan closed his hand over hers and helped.  She plunged herself down to the hilt and winced as he tore past her hymen.  She stopped as he bottomed out, digging her fingers into his side.  Dan rested a hand on each of her hips to hold her down.

"Take the time you need, it'll feel better in a minute," he comforted her.

"It's nothing compared to my ankle," she joked, but she leaned over and kissed him for a minute while she rested with him inside.

After a minute the pain faded and she began to feel a fire in her belly.  She began to gyrate her hips around in a circle.  Under her, she felt him straining to pull back against the bed and then thrust up into her.  She lifted herself up just as he was pulling back and his dick slipped out and flopped against his belly.  Reaching down, she grabbed the slick shaft and managed to slide it back in without help.  It took another minute and a few more slips, but eventually they got into a good rhythm.  Emma held herself slightly above his body while Dan controlled most of the thrusting motion.

Emma felt herself starting to tingle.  She reached down and started rubbing her clit to bring herself to the edge.  Moments before her orgasm, another vision flashed through her head.  She stopped rubbing herself and managed to hold off the orgasm.

"Oh, Dan, uhm… I'm not on birth control… by the way," she managed to say while trying to catch her breath.

He stopped thrusting, buried all the way inside her.

"Ahh, usually that's a good thing to mention beforehand.  Do you want me to put on a condom?"

Emma felt a small spasm caress Dan's embedded shaft as she felt her orgasm rising.  She felt very warm inside, and a maternal instinct nibbled at the fringes of her mind.

"It's up to you… but I really really can't afford a baby right now," she told him.

The deepest corners of her being willed him to do it anyway; the rational but inebriated part asking her why she was even giving him the option.

Dan held inside her a minute and then slowly pulled out.  He paused, and then thrust quickly back inside.

"I can't afford the morning after pill either," she told him, as her heart raced and adrenaline surged through her.

"There's nothing between us, Em.  I could make you a mother in a heartbeat."

He pulled out slowly again and then thrust back inside with great purpose.  Emma saw stars as she came violently.  She could feel her vaginal walls undulating against his hard shaft.  She felt a gush inside her and prolonged her orgasm by imagining blasts of semen splashing against her cervix.

She came down shaking from her orgasm and looked down to see a puddle of clear liquid on Dan's stomach.  The tip of his penis was just barely resting inside her.

"God damn Em, that was so hot.  Did I pass your test?"

Emma looked down at him in wonder, not understanding what he meant and shocked slightly senseless.

Dan continued, "I actually do have to pull out now, I'm so close."

Emma sighed, "Yeah, I suppose… Just one more?"

Without waiting for a response, she slid down and impaled herself.  She paused a moment, and then lifted back so just the tip rested inside her again.

"One more?" she asked, waiting this time.

"Ugh, you're playing with fire Em," he groaned.

Emma sank down onto him and quickly rose again.  She looked down and saw a semi-transparent, low-viscosity stream of liquid run down his shaft.

Locking eyes with him, she watched him grit his teeth as she sank down once more without asking, dared herself to hold half a second, and then jumped off him at light speed as he groaned loudly.  She looked down to see a huge spray of semen covering his chest and stomach.

Emma collapsed on top of him, kissing him while rubbing the mess between them with her body.

"Holy fuck Em, that was the hottest ever."

"Yes, but next time you have to wear a condom or I'm going to get pregnant," she scolded him.

"Yeah, I can see that."

Holding each other tightly, they soon drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 7

Emma stood on a grassy field amongst a sea of people, but she only recognized her best friend from high school, Kate, standing by her side.  Music blared from a stage a hundred feet ahead of her, and the sun beat down mercilessly on the cheering crowd around her.

Emma crossed her legs and looked around for a bathroom.  She couldn't see one anywhere, but assumed she would find one if she walked directly away from the stage.  She grabbed Kate's hand.

"Come on Kate, let's go find a bathroom."

Kate ignored her, continuing to sway in time to the music.  Emma turned away, intending to leave her friend behind, but suddenly she couldn't walk on her own.  She turned back to Kate.

"Kate, come on," she begged.

Kate turned to look at her, "Just go in your diaper Em."

Emma was pretty sure Kate had never once called her Em before, but she let it pass.  Looking down, she noticed she was in fact wearing a diaper.

With little hesitation Emma began to pee.  The heat of the urine filling her urethra startled her to instant alertness.  She clamped down as quickly as she could and then froze.  She lay intertwined with Dan and realized she must have peed almost directly on his leg.  She listened for any change in his breathing as she assessed how best to extricate herself from his grasp without waking him up.

She felt Dan shift beside her and immediately shut her eyes and tried to breathe slowly and deeply.  She felt Dan's hand on her shoulder and heard him calling softly.

"Emma… Emma, wake up."

Emma involuntarily let out a terrified sob.

"Dan, I'm so so sorry."

"Whoa, Em, it's OK, don't cry.  What's wrong?"

Emma could feel warm pee pooling under their legs and knew she was caught, even if he hadn't realized what had happened yet.

"I, uh, I uhm, I had an accident."

"I know.  Can I tell you a secret?"

"What?"

"I find that kind of hot in a way."

"Oh, uh that's uh, kind of weird, but I guess I'm OK with it."

"I could be into a lot worse things I guess, eh?"

"Yeah, true.  So do you want me to finish going in the bed…or...?" Emma asked.

"Well, really I'd rather you didn't.  I can't afford a new mattress."

"OK then, better help me to the bathroom pronto."

Laughing, Dan carried her dripping form to the toilet.

When they returned to the bedroom, Emma sat against the wall while Dan stripped the bed and did his best to dry the wet spot on the mattress with a towel.  When he had put clean and dry sheets on the bed they climbed back in and lay side by side.

"Did I pass your test last night?" Dan asked.

"Huh, what test is that?" Emma asked, genuinely confused.

"You gave me the choice and I pulled out, so I'm trustworthy, right?"

"Oh, I guess…"

They lay in silence for a minute before Emma piped up again.

"That wasn't a test though, I just got a little carried away."

"Did you think I was actually going to do it?"

"I don't know, for some reason not knowing turned me on.  I guess I'm weird too."

"I think everyone is, in their own way."

Dan rolled over and kissed her, and they drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 8

Emma woke up to sun light filtering into the room.  She rolled over and saw Dan sitting up in bed, reading something on his phone.  When he looked up at her, she shifted her arm across her chest to cover herself.  She felt slightly exposed now that the room was light and she was completely sober.

"Morning Em, sleep OK?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Feel free to help yourself to more of Alice's clothes if you want."

Emma could feel Dan's eyes on her back as she rummaged through his closet looking for something that would fit.

"Em, could I use your car today to drive Uber?  I have to pay rent at the end of the week and… well it's kind of embarrassing, but I don't have enough in my account at the moment."

Emma turned around.  She wore a long tee-shirt which fell just below her waist, but she hadn't found any bottoms that fit yet.

"Oh shit! I forgot about rent."

"Do you have enough to cover next month at least?" Dan asked.

Emma shook her head, "Not quite, but I should be close.  Could you spot me some?"

"Sorry, I'm in the red as is.  But I was looking at Craigslist this morning and noticed someone was looking for a tutor for the day to help them finish an English paper, I'll bet that would pay pretty nicely."

"Oh, I think I could do that.  Could you send me the link?"

Emma went back to searching for clothing and eventually finished dressing herself.

"I'm fashion-blind and even I can see that outfit clashes," Dan commented as he helped Emma to the kitchen.

Emma punched him playfully in the side, "Yeah, well maybe you should have told your former fiancé to put on a little more weight so her clothes would be big enough for me."

Emma followed up on the Craigslist ad while Dan made breakfast.  She arranged to meet the student at the library in an hour and help him until late afternoon.

When they finished eating, Dan drove them to Emma's apartment so she could change into her own clothes.  Dan sat on her bed as she was packing an overnight bag to throw in the car in case she stayed at Dan's again.  She tried to sneak a few pull-ups into the bag without Dan seeing.

"So, how are you going to use the bathroom if you have to go at the library today?" he asked.

"Uhhhhh, I guess I hadn't thought about that.  I suppose I'll just hold it."

"I have a suggestion."

Emma stopped packing and looked over at him expectantly.

"You could wear one of your pull-ups."

"What?  Are you serious?  In public?"

"No one will notice… and it's just in case you need it while I'm not there."

"I suppose so," she acquiesced.

After Emma changed into a pull-up, Dan drove her to the library and dropped her off at one of the study tables.  Then he left to pick up his first passenger of the day.

Emma's pupil showed up a short time later and she spent the next few hours helping him edit and refine his English paper.  Early in the afternoon her bladder filled to the point where she would normally have excused herself for a bathroom break.  At one point, her pupil did just that and she sat contemplating whether she should go in the diaper while he was away.  One half of her mind told her to use the diaper because that's why she was wearing it, but the other side told her that she was a big girl and should be able to hold it until Dan got back.  The latter half of her mind won out, and she continued holding it.

By the time Dan arrived to pick her up, she was sitting at the table with her legs crossed.  He walked up and took a seat next to her at the empty table.

"So, how did it go Em?" he asked.

"Good, we got his paper all finished up."

Dan leaned in close and whispered, "Did you end up needing the pull-up?"

"Not yet, but if you don't help me to a bathroom soon it won't be dry much longer."

"Now that we have enough money to pay our rent, I was thinking we could celebrate tonight."

Emma rolled her eyes, "I can't afford to eat out again, Dan.  For someone with no job I've been spending way too much already the past few days."

"I had a better idea, let's pick up some sandwich stuff at the grocery store and have a picnic on the beach."

"Oh… Yeah, I guess that sounds pleasant."

"I have a game I'd like to propose, but feel free to say no if it makes you uncomfortable."

"A game?" Emma asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, for the rest of the night, you have to ask my permission to use the bathroom."

"Ohh, that sort of game.  Well, I guess so.  I need your help to get to the bathroom anyway so I guess it's not that different from not playing.  You're not going to make me actually wet myself, right?"

"No, only what you're comfortable with… plus you have the diaper on, just in case."

"OK, I guess so.  Can I go now before we start?  Otherwise it's going to be a pretty short game."

Dan opened his mouth to reply, but Emma cut him off.

"Wait, wait.  Let me guess, No."

Dan smiled, "I think you can hold it a bit longer.  Come on, let's get going."

Emma re-crossed her legs as soon as Dan helped her sit down in the car.

"Do you think this pull-up will hold it all if I flood it?" she asked as Dan put the car into gear and started towards the grocery store.

"Ehh, I'd guess probably not."

"Do you know if the park has a bathroom then… because there's no way I'm going to make it through dinner."

Dan shrugged, "We'll see."

Soon they pulled up in front of the grocery store.

"Can I come in and use the bathroom before dinner?" Emma asked.

"It'll take too long with your ankle, just wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Dan left her in the car while he went in to do the shopping.  As soon as he was out of eye sight, Emma snuck a hand into the diaper to hold herself.  Her full bladder felt rather good, although the idea of wetting herself, or even wetting her diaper, didn't bring her any pleasure.  However, she could tell that it made Dan happy, and that made it worth it to her.

When they got to the beach, Emma's eyes locked onto the concrete bathhouse almost immediately.

"Please Dan, can we stop at that bathroom?  I'm about to pee my pants."

Instead of turning towards the bathhouse, Dan kept them plodding through the sand towards the water.

"Let's get our picnic set up first."

Dan spread out a blanket and they sat down on the ground and began to make sandwiches.  Dan pulled out a beer and set it in front of her.

"Oh god Dan, if I drink that I'm going to burst."

Emma lifted the fringe of her shirt, showing him her bulging bladder and the top of her pull-up.

"How about a deal, when you finish your beer we can take a bathroom break."

About halfway through dinner Emma felt slight cramps forming in her bladder.

"I can't hold Dan, I'm starting to cramp."

"Did you have an accident?" he asked, excitement showing in his eyes.

"No, I want you to take me to the bathroom now." she said, as seriously as she could muster.

"Oh, but you haven't finished your beer yet."

Sighing, Emma picked up her half-empty beer and chugged the rest of it.

"Happy?" she asked, a little annoyed.

"Yep, let's get you to the bathroom before you have an accident."

Dan helped her up and they trudged through the sand towards the bathhouse.  The going was rough, and when they were almost to the building Emma felt herself dribble a little in the diaper.  Fortunately she managed to hold the flood gates closed.

After listening at the entrance to make sure the bathroom was empty, Dan helped Emma to a stall and then retreated out to the entrance.  With the diaper pulled down around her legs, Emma inspected the padding while she peed.  It wasn't quite as wet as she had expected, but there was definitely a noticeable yellow patch.

After peeing, Emma discarded the diaper and changed into a pair of panties she had stashed in her purse.  She called for Dan, and he helped her back to the picnic blanket.  No sooner had they arrived, than he presented her with another beer.

"If I'm too drunk tonight to remember to use the bathroom before we go to sleep, you have to remind me," she instructed him as she popped the top on the second bottle.

"You could always wear a diaper," Dan suggested.

"If I'm too drunk to remember it, maybe I will."

The sun sat low in the water as they finished eating.  Wispy orange-streaked clouds radiated out along the horizon in either direction.  Dan leaned back on his hands, and Emma sat between his legs and rested her head on his chest while they watched the sunset.  Dan played with a wisp of Emma's hair, and every once in a while playfully fondled her when he thought no one was watching.

By the time the sun had fully set, Emma was feeling a bit damp between the legs from Dan's slow but relentless assault.  The other beach-goers began leaving in droves, but the appearance of an almost-full moon prevented it from growing too dark.  The moon provided little warmth however, and the temperature began to drop shortly after the sun had disappeared.

"Roll off the blanket a minute," Dan told her, pushing lightly against her back to raise her into a sitting position.

"Help me," she asked, raising up her arms.

Dan grabbed her under the armpits and dragged her onto the sand, which had retained a significant amount of heat from the day and felt warm on her skin.  Dan lay down on the sand against Emma's back and pulled the blanket over top of them.  They lay together, feeding on each other's warmth in the faint white light of the moon as the beach emptied out.

They watched as the last remaining family on the beach packed up their things and headed back to their car.  Before the car had even left the parking lot, Emma felt Dan reach around her and undo the button on her shorts.  She wiggled her bottom to help him slip them over her hips, and he pulled them down around her knees, but left her panties on.

Brushing the crotch of her panties to the side, he slipped a finger into her from behind.  Emma pushed back against him, and Dan wrapped his other arm around her and hugged tightly as his finger slid in and out.  She reached a hand down and put her finger on Dan's, trying to keep it inside of her as he tried to pull it out.

As Emma felt herself growing close to orgasm, Dan suddenly forced his finger out of her and pulled back his hand.  Emma let out an audible sigh.  She heard him unzip his own shorts, and felt him shifting around behind her as he pulled them down.

Suddenly she felt his raw cock slip into her soaking slit and she let out a moan.

"I'm just going to warm it up a little and then I'll put on a condom, I promise," Dan told her as he thrust in and out.

Dan slipped one of his arms under her neck and then curled it upwards, putting her into a light chokehold.  She raised both hands and held onto the thick arm under her chin.  He reached around and grabbed one of her breasts with his other hand.

Dan bottomed out in her and then held still.  The head of his engorged cock hovering centimeters from her cervix.

He whispered in her ear, "I'm about to cum and knock you up.  Could you get off me in time if you had to?"

Emma tried to scoot forward to get off his cock, but Dan shifted his hand off her breast and pressed on her stomach, forcing her back onto him.  He held her tight as she struggled against his grasp.  Realizing she lacked the strength to get out of his embrace, she fell still.  Her chest heaved from the effort she had exerted.  Her mind latched onto the complete lack of control she had over the situation, and she felt herself skyrocketing towards an orgasm at the thought of Dan's unprotected cock potentially seconds away from filling her.  She hadn't quite tripped over the edge of her orgasm when she suddenly felt Dan pull out, leaving her empty.

"Dan?" she whimpered.

"Sec… just putting on a condom," he grunted.

A minute later she felt Dan re-enter her, but it definitely felt different than before.  It didn't feel bad, quite the contrary in fact, but every time he bottomed out she felt the bottom rim of the condom push up against her skin and it kept reminding her of the first time she had seen a detailed picture of a condom - back in health class in high school.  She felt her orgasm starting to slip away.

After a few minutes she spoke up in a girly voice, "Dan?"

"What Em?"

Dan kept thrusting, but slowed his pace slightly while he listened.

"I don't like the condom."

"Oh christ," he exhaled.

"Could you just pull out instead?"

Dan sighed reluctantly, but pulled out, threw the condom to the side and slipped back into her.

He nibbled at her ear, "You know, you have a fetish too Em.  You're a pregnancy waiting to happen."

Emma felt her stomach flip and her face flush when she heard that.

"Just pull out," she instructed him.

Dan stroked slowly.  Every few minutes, pulling out far enough to pop out of her and then rubbing the slick head of his cock on her clit before plunging it back into her.  Soon, Emma felt her orgasm approaching for the third time.

"I'm getting close Em, one slip up and I'll fill you up," he whispered in her ear as he gave several slow, deep strokes.

His voice nearly pushed her over the edge.  She almost screamed when Dan suddenly stopped thrusting mid-stroke, but then she heard voices coming towards them from further down the beach.  Emma looked up and saw a couple slowly walking their dog along the edge of the water.

"Shhhh, stay still and quiet," Dan told her.

Frustratingly, she felt her orgasm starting to slip away again.  She slowly scooted her butt back until she felt Dan's balls brush her bottom.  A contraction ran through her pussy, the slick walls undulating around Dan's stiff resistance.  She stuck her hand in her mouth, realizing she was about to come.  Dan pulled back a little more, and Emma followed him back again.  She felt another series of contractions massage his dick.  She tried to follow when he again tried to pull out, but suddenly Dan pushed back on her ass with both hands and she felt him slip out.  A hot jet splattered hard across the inside of her thigh, pushing her fully over the edge.

When Emma came down from her orgasm she pulled her hand out of her mouth and examined the deep teeth marks on it.  Dan hugged her, and they lay still and quiet as the couple walked past them and up the beach without ever noticing the two lovers.

Dan used the blanket to clean off Emma's legs, careful to wipe the semen away from her pussy.  When they were both mostly cleaned up, they dressed, packed up the picnic and headed back to the car.

Once back at his apartment, Dan stood with Emma in the bathroom while she brushed her teeth.

"Remember to use the potty," he told her in a stern voice.

"Thanks Daddy, I almost forgot," she replied sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, speaking of that… would you consider going on the pill?  After last night and tonight, I think we're going to be in trouble long term if you don't."

Emma spit, rinsed out her toothbrush and turned to face Dan.

"Yeah, I suppose that's for the best.  We can go to the doctor tomorrow about it."

Chapter 9

The ringing of Emma's telephone startled her from slumber the next morning.

"Hello?" she answered groggily.

"Good morning.  Is this Emma Smith?"

"Yes, that's me."

"This is Ted Jones with the West Hill Banking Group legal division."

Emma felt dread fill her stomach as she recognized the company as one of her student loan servicers.  The noise also woke Dan, who rolled over and stared over at her with curiosity.

Ted continued speaking, "We saw a copy of your résumé online and currently are looking for technical writers to assist our legal team.  Would you have some time to talk now or later in the day?"

"Oh, yeah, now would be fine."

"Great, I wanted to start by asking a few questions about your work history."

Fifteen minutes into the call Dan silently excused himself and left the room.  Emma continued talking with Ted for another 30 minutes before they concluded the interview.  She felt the interview had gone really well, and was bubbling with pride inside at having completed her first interview related to her technical writing degree.

"Dan!" she called to summon him from the other room.

He appeared in the doorway a moment later.

"How'd it go?  You look excited." he asked.

"I dunno, but I think I nailed it."

"Nice, congrats.  While you were on the phone, I did some research and found a clinic where you can get a birth control prescription for cheap.  We can head over there this morning if you want."

"Well aren't you the responsible one.  Yeah, ok.  We could do it once more without…" Emma suggested, her voice trailing off.

"Uh, I think that's probably not a good idea, but we could play our game while we run errands this morning if you want."

"I suppose that will suffice.  Can I pee before we go, I've been holding it since I woke up?"

"Only if you can get to the bathroom on your own."

Emma sarcastically rolled her eyes and smiled in response.

Dan brought her a pull-up and an outfit from her overnight bag, and Emma changed into them on the bed.

After a quick breakfast, Dan prepared two travel mugs of coffee for the journey, and they headed out to drive to the clinic on the other side of town.  Along the way, Dan pulled into a gas station to fill up the car.

"That coffee is going straight through me, could I use the bathroom here?  We still have a really long day ahead of us," Emma asked Dan before he could get out to pump gas.

To her surprise, he agreed, "Yeah, but just pee a little, like a quarter bladder."

Dan helped her to the restroom and left her there while he went to finish pumping gas into the car.  Emma did her best to pee what felt like a quarter of her bladder into the toilet and then pulled the pull-up back on.  As she sat on the closed toilet waiting for Dan to return, her bladder ached and she felt an intense urge to pee more.  She began to wonder if she had severely underestimated how much a quarter bladder was.  Emma was just about ready to pull down the diaper and pee a bit more in the toilet when Dan returned to collect her.

They arrived at the clinic about fifteen minutes later and took seats in the waiting room.  Despite it being early on a weekday, the clinic was still very busy and it took almost an hour before a nurse called Emma back.  As Dan helped her walk back to the exam room a sudden fear crossed Emma's mind: she was still wearing the diaper - what if they asked her to undress?  However, it was too late to do anything about it now; they were already at the exam room.

Fortunately the Doctor didn't ask her to undress.  He just asked a few questions as a matter of formality, wrote up the prescription, and sent them on their way.  They were in and out of the exam room in a matter of ten minutes.

Halfway back to Emma's car in the parking lot her phone went off.  Dan helped fish it out of her pocket and handed it to her so she could answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Emma, this is Ted Jones again.  I just wanted to call to tell you that we'd like to make you an offer.  I've emailed the contract details to you, please review them at your earliest convenience and let me know."

"Thanks!  OK, I'll take a look and get back to you."

"Great, have a good day."

Emma handed the phone back to Dan.

"I got the job!" she said, nearly toppling over as she shifted to give him a hug.

"Wow, that was fast, congratulations!"

"Let's get back to the car so I can look over the paperwork they sent me."

Back in the car, Dan waited patiently while Emma read through the documents Ted had sent her.  At one point Emma let out a soft gasp.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked.

"They're offering so much, look!" she said, holding out her phone for him to see.

"Wow, yeah.  It's a lot more than I make on Uber… must be a lot more than you made in retail too."

"And a signing bonus too.  They want me to fly out to California for a three day training session before I begin though."

"When's that?"

"It says they can schedule it anytime.  I need the money as soon as I can get it though, so I guess I'll do the movie thing and book the next flight out."

"You know Em, it's hard to believe I'm thinking this already, but it's going to feel weird without you around for three days… even though I know we did almost just meet."

"I want you to come too Dan.  I can buy another ticket with my signing bonus."

"Really?  Are you sure?"

"Yes of course.  I wouldn't have gotten this job without your help, and I need your support while I'm there.  I do need some newer work clothes though, I don't think my retail uniform will cut it for this job."

"There's an upscale clothing store a few blocks away.  My brother, uh…"

Dan couldn't help but chuckle before he continued.

"Well, I guess it's kind of ironic in a way, but I was going to say my brother used to work there… until his boss walked in on him banging one of the cashiers in the lunchroom."

Emma looked over at Dan's face.  He seemed genuinely happy.  She rested her hand lightly on his arm.

"I'm glad to see the wounds are starting to heal."

Dan nodded, but changed the subject as he drove out of the clinic's parking lot.

"Diaper still dry?" he asked.

In all the excitement Emma had mostly forgotten had badly she needed to pee, but Dan's reminder brought her full bladder back to the forefront of her mind.  She was really starting to get into Dan's game, although still mostly for his sake, so she told a little white lie.

"It might be a little damp actually… I was just so excited.  It'll be more than a little damp if you don't let me go soon though."

After saying it, she realized the second part was actually probably true.  She crossed her legs on the drive to the store - and made sure Dan noticed - to emphasize how badly she needed to pee.

At the clothing store, Dan helped her pick out a few outfits to try on.  The fitting rooms were busy, and Emma shooed him away when he tried to come in with her.  She was really struggling not to have an accident, but wanted to hold until they got home and had some privacy.  Removing the diaper to try on some new pants left her feeling a little anxious.  She actually feared she might dribble, and she didn't want to accidentally pee on clothes that weren't hers.  She quickly tried on a number of outfits and selected a couple to buy.

When Emma finally put the pull-up back on she felt an instant sensation of calm and relief.  She also felt a sudden intense urge to pee, as if having the diaper back on had given her brain permission to go.  She jammed a hand between her legs and crouched down to ward off the leak.  After regaining control, she went back out to Dan.

"I'm all set, we have to go straight home though,"

She leaned close and whispered to him, "I'm literally about to have an accident."

They hurried through the checkout line and out to the car as quickly as Emma's injured ankle would allow.  Once they were back on the freeway, Emma took out her phone and looked up flights to California.

"There's a flight leaving in 3 hours with seats available, is that enough time for us to get to the airport?"

"Let's see, it's about 30 minutes home, say 30 minutes to pack, and about an hour to the airport.  It's close, but we can make it."

After booking the tickets, she called Ted to accept the offer and confirm her training schedule.  While talking to him, she began to feel a now-familiar cramping feeling in her bladder.  As she listened to Ted talk, she saw a sign for a rest area.  She tried to motion to Dan to pull over, but he didn't seem to notice her.  Momentarily she took the phone away from her ear and tried to quickly find the mute button, but when she found it she looked up to see the entrance ramp to the rest area flashing by on her right.  Returning the phone to her ear, she continued to listen to Ted as the cramping in her abdomen intensified.

When she finally finished her call with Ted, she sat quietly with her legs crossed and her hands between her legs.  Her eyes searched the side of the road desperately for sign of an upcoming exit.

Emma felt an especially strong cramp, the first one that actually hurt a little, and felt herself leak into the pull-up.  She felt her face growing hot, embarrassed at the thought that she had misjudged her capacity and had an actual accident.  The situation got worse however, as another strong cramp led to another leak.  Suddenly her sphincter gave way and she felt pee flood the diaper, covering her crotch and inner thighs in warm liquid.  Emma shoved her hands into her crotch to try to muffle the faint hissing she could just barely hear over the road and wind noise.

When Emma had regained control, she looked over at Dan to see if he had noticed.  His eyes were glued to the road and he didn't seem to be paying attention.  She felt wet, really wet, between her legs, and she prayed she hadn't leaked on the seat.  Despite knowing that Dan would be turned on by what had just happened, she was still very embarrassed to tell him.

"Uh, Dan?"

"What Em?"

"I, uh, couldn't hold it and had a small accident," she told him in a rush.

"Oh! Do you need me to stop?"

"At this point it's too late, let's just get home."

By the time they arrived back at Dan's apartment, Emma's wet diaper had cooled considerably and she found the sensation rather unpleasant.  With some embarrassment, she asked Dan to check the seat for leaks after he helped her out of the car.  Despite feeling a drip run down her leg when she stood, Dan reported that the seats were completely dry.

Their first stop in the apartment was the bathroom, where Dan helped Emma get cleaned up.  Despite the both of them being very turned on, he kept it professional.  After disposing of the wet diaper, he washed her off with a wet towel and brought her another pull-up.

"Could we keep playing our game on the flight?" he asked.

Emma agreed, as they didn't have time before their flight for the "alone time" she ached for.  

Cleaned up and re-dressed, Emma worked with Dan to hurriedly pack their bags, and the two set off for the airport to catch their flight.

Chapter 10

Dan and Emma arrived at the airport and rushed through check-in.  Fortunately few flights were departing at that time of day, and the lines were mercifully short.

As they walked over to the security checkpoint they passed a small sandwich stand.  Emma's stomach growled.

"Dan, do we have time to get lunch first?"

Dan examined their boarding passes and consulted the clock.

"Uh, we're boarding in about 20 minutes and we still have to get through security, so we'll have to make it fast."

After helping Emma sit down on a nearby bench, Dan went to the sandwich stand and ordered a turkey sandwich to split and a bottle of Coke for each of them.  She and Dan snarfed down the sandwich in record time and then headed towards security.

As they walked towards security, Dan brought them to a halt by a trash can outside the line and held Emma's bottle of Coke out to her.

"We won't be able to bring these through security, do you want any more?"

Emma took a minute to finish her drink while watching people pass through security.  As she watched one man get patted down, she became self-conscious of the diaper wrapped around her legs.

"Dan, I don't want to go through security with the pull-up on, can we go to the bathroom?"

"I hadn't thought about that.  Yeah, we'll have to hurry.  And there's no time to pee, just remove the pull-up, OK?"

They found an unoccupied family restroom and Emma changed into normal panties and discarded the diaper.  For a moment she felt slight anxiety without the protection of the diaper, similar to what she had felt in the changing room.  She did have to pee, and would normally have used the bathroom, but she didn't have to go as badly as she had back at the store.  All the same, leaving the bathroom without using the toilet felt a little naughty.

They hurried through security with no problems - and no pat-down - and headed over to their gate to wait.  The scheduled boarding time came and went, but the crowd at the gate seemed abnormally thin and no agent had come to man the kiosk at the entrance to the jet bridge.  Emma nervously wondered if they had mixed up the gate or time or something, but she had already double-checked their boarding passes three times and hadn't seen any mistakes.

Finally, Dan got up and went to find someone to ask.  He returned a few minutes later.

"Our flight was delayed for two hours.  There's a bar a little ways down the terminal though, we have time for a round of drinks if you want."

Emma shrugged, "We don't have anything else to do."

Emma crossed her legs as they sat on bar stools sipping on drinks.  Each time she took a sip, she reminded herself that it was stupid to be drinking more when she already had to pee and didn't know when Dan would help her use the bathroom.

When their new boarding time rolled around, the Coke from lunch had filled Emma's bladder and she found herself tapping her leg uncomfortably.

"Can I go pee before the flight Dan, please?" she asked as they got up to return to the gate.

"Hmm…" Dan murmured, appearing to be deep in thought.

"I already have to go really badly, I don't think I'll be able to hold it when the drinks from the bar make their way through my system."

"How about you go and just let a little bit out, to make room for the drinks?"

Emma thought back to her experience at the gas station and how just "letting a little out" had actually made the urge to pee even stronger.  She looked at Dan, uncertainty in her eyes.

He leaned over and spoke a little more softly, "It's a hundred times hotter knowing you don't have the diaper for backup, but if you really need to end the game it's your choice."

Emma did need to end the game, but she didn't.  Instead she let Dan guide her into the boarding line and help her onto the plane.

Once in their seats, she leaned over and whispered to Dan, "Once we're in the air I'm going to use the bathroom, I can't hold it anymore."

Dan nodded in agreement, "Fair enough, you've been a good sport."

During the safety briefing when no one was looking, Emma suddenly felt Dan's hand between her legs.  She clamped her legs together to hold his hand in place, and he rubbed her roughly through the polyester fabric of her shorts until one of the flight attendants started to walk down the aisle toward them.  His sudden and unexpected groping left her feeling damp between the legs, but not from urine.

In a chiding voice, Emma told Dan, "If you make me come right now there's going to be a big mess to clean up."

"Oh! In that case…"

Dan's hand returned to her shorts and he rubbed furiously.  Her panties grew slick and slippery as he worked her up.  Shortly before takeoff, Emma felt an orgasm starting to build.  She pushed Dan's hand away.

"Seriously Dan, time to stop now."

Respecting her wishes, Dan nodded in acceptance and pulled back his hand.

The acceleration of the plane for takeoff flipped Emma's stomach, and she suddenly found herself fighting off the orgasm she thought she had suppressed.  She managed to hold it off, but realized with some excitement that if Dan had brought her much closer to the edge the takeoff might have pushed her over.

As they climbed up to cruising altitude, Emma squirmed in her seat with her hand buried between her legs.  She knew Dan was watching, although she wasn't really putting on an act.

"What would we do if I actually had an accident?" she asked Dan playfully.

"Did you!?" Dan asked, a mix of concern and excitement showing on his face.

"No, I just mean hypothetically."

"Oh, I guess I'm not sure really, I hadn't planned for that."

The seatbelt sign dinged off at that moment.  Dan looked over expectantly at Emma.

"You can go now," he reminded her.

"I know, I think I can hold a little bit longer," she told him.

"Are you sure you didn't already have an accident?" he asked with suspicion evident in his voice.

Without waiting for a reply, he reached over and felt between her legs.

"Oh, still dry, well I guess you're just a little bit crazy," he winked, "but then again, I already knew that."

With the bathroom now available, Emma felt empowered to hold a little longer, knowing she could get relief the moment the situation became critical.  She was so turned on, and could tell Dan was really getting worked up as well.  She had only been holding for an additional five minutes when the intercom dinged and the fasten seatbelt lit up again.

"We're expecting to encounter some weather in the next few minutes, so I've turned the seatbelt sign on as a precaution.  Please remain in your seats," the captain announced.

Emma sat in agony for another 10 minutes before she started to feel light cramping in her bladder.  She reached over and grabbed Dan's hand with her sweaty palm.

"Oh god," she murmured under her breath.

Suddenly her stomach filled with butterflies and a brief warm trickle tickled her taint.  She squeezed Dan's hand involuntarily.  Looking down at the crotch of her shorts, she didn't notice any signs of dampness.

"I can't hold it Dan, should I wet myself?"

"Uh, probably not for real," he replied, unsure if she was serious or just playing along.

A moment later a stronger cramp wracked her bladder and she lost control of a strong spurt.  She squeezed Dan's hand tightly again.  She saw the front of her shorts shimmering and then fading to a dark matte grey as she managed to regain control.

"I can't hold it Dan, I can't hold it."

Dan squeezed her hand, "It'll be OK Em, just hold as best you can."

Emma felt another dribble run down her taint, and then gasp as her weakened bladder started to give way.  The dribble gave way to a slow stream, which steadily gained in strength.  The front of her shorts pulsed with shimmering wetness as she struggled to stop the flow.  Without the diaper to muffle the sound, she was sure Dan could hear the audible hissing as she peed.  He squeezed her hand back in support.

As she sat uncomfortably peeing herself, she reflected on how different it felt compared to wetting the diaper.  The liquid pooled around her butt a little, but far less than it had in the pull-up.

When she had peed enough for the cramping to disappear, she leaned back in the seat and exhaled for what felt like the first time in minutes.

"Oh my god Dan, I actually pissed myself."

"How bad is it?"

"I dunno, probably about as bad as it can be.  The back of my legs are wet, but at least there's not a standing puddle on the floor."

"OK, don't worry.  We'll get you cleaned up as soon as the bathrooms are open."

Emma sat in her soggy and rapidly-cooling shorts for another 30 minutes before the captain turned off the fasten seatbelt light.  Dan got out into the aisle first and retrieved some clean clothes from her carry on.

"How bad is it?" she asked as they walked to the bathroom.

"Looks like you sat in a bathtub."

Dan helped Emma into the tiny stall.  As he was backing out, she grabbed his arm and pulled him in, closing the door behind him.  Without really meaning to, she began peeing into the toilet with her wet shorts still pulled up.  Dan stood in front of her and rested his hands on her shoulders as she sat staring directly at the bulge in his pants.

Peeing with her shorts still on made a much bigger mess than Emma had expected.  The material wicked the liquid forward along her legs, and by the time she had finished emptying her bladder the seat and floor of the bathroom were a mess.

Emma started rubbing Dan through his pants with one hand and rubbing her clit the other.

"I can't wait.  Take me Dan," she told him in a husky voice.

"Are you going to behave yourself," he asked in a stern voice.

"Yes sir."

Dan carefully stripped off his pants, careful not to drag them on the wet floor.  He bent over and helped Emma remove her soaking wet shorts and panties, then stood her up.

Dan surprised her by suddenly pushing her against the wall and sliding into her from behind.  She turned her head and he met her lips.  She felt one of Dan's arms reach around and start fingering her, while his other reached under her shirt and pushed her bra up so he could fondle her breasts.  Dan pushed her harder against the wall, trapping her there as he thrust in and out.  Emma drank up the feeling.

"Come in me Dan, I'm probably fertile right now."

"Emm-aah," Dan warned.

"Just playing," she gasped, almost out of breath.

"Oh… if I thrust just one too many times you could get pregnant," he gave her a few extra-hard thrusts to emphasize the point.

"Ugh, Dan, do it," she begged.

He thrust her up against the wall and held her there for a moment, whispering in her ear.

"I'm tingling Em, should I let the first blast go off inside before I pull out?"

"Daaannnn," she groaned, pushing off against the wall to impress her body tighter against his.

The plane dropped slightly at that moment, throwing Dan off balance.  Emma's shove sent them both flying backwards, and Dan sat down hard on the toilet seat, dragging Emma down into his lap.  She felt Dan breathing hard on her neck, and he frantically moved his hands under her bottom and tried to lift her off his cock.  She could feel one of his biceps straining against her back as he tried to lift her from the awkward position.  Quickly she tried to stand up and get off him, but in her rush she put weight on her bad ankle and fell back onto Dan as pain shot through her leg.

"Ohh god Emmaaa," he moaned.

His hands shifted quickly from under her bottom to around her waist.  He grabbed tightly and pulled her down onto him with all his might.

Emma looked down and saw a thick glob of white semen slide out of her, down Dan's shaft, and drip into the toilet.  The sight sent her over the edge and she grabbed him around the wrists as she came more intensely than she thought possible.  She could feel Dan throbbing inside her as her contractions rippled along his hard dick.

Emma leaned back against Dan.  They were both soaked in sweat and breathing like they had just finished a marathon.

"We fucked up Em," he told her as they tried to regain their breath.

"I know, I wasn't expecting the plane to drop like that."

"Is it really an unsafe time of month?"

"Uh, yeah unfortunately I think it is."

"Damn.  If it happens… would you keep it?"

"I have to Dan, it would feel wrong to do anything else.  Would you?"

"Em, I love you.  I'll support you fully in whatever you choose."

It took a solid ten minutes to get the bathroom back into acceptable shape.  By the time they left to return to their seats, a sizable line had formed outside the bathroom.  Many of the queuers gave them dirty looks as they passed, and Emma's face was beet red by the time they got back to their seats.  Only then did Emma remember her seat was soaking wet.  Dan dug around in his carry on and pulled out a sweatshirt for her to sit on to keep her new shorts dry.

As the flight carried on, Emma could feel small drips of semen occasionally leaking out of her.  It was all she could do not to start touching herself on the plane.  She spent the remainder of the flight worrying and wondering about whether Dan's seed had taken, completely uncertain as to which she would prefer, and finally deciding that she would be OK with the results either way.

---------------

Thanks for reading!  All of your feedback is greatly appreciated.

If you enjoyed the story, you can help me out by rating it on Literotica:
https://www.literotica.com/s/burying-the-past?page=6

This is the part where I reflect a little on what I've written.  I'm not a fast writer - what's here took about 40 hours over the course of a month to write and edit, so having finally finished it is satisfying in a way.  It's possible I'll continue this at some point in the future if the first part is well-received and inspiration for more of the story hits me.  I'm always looking for story ideas and welcome any suggestions that lend themselves to longer stories (ie: something more than just a single scene).

xinycep out, o7

That was a solid chapter driven story. I cant claim to be an expert, since I haven't written one, but I did like it. I think it's excellent as an erotica story. The sex scenes and fetish bylines were highlights. I loved the opening hook of the plot in chapter one and the plane scene in the final chapter. There were one or two points throughout the whole of the story where I did find myself zoning out during portions that seemed either a little bare, or rushed, but overall I enjoyed reading this one a lot. 

Also, glad to hear I'm not the only slow writer. ☺️