Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Baldi's Basics in Desperation and Wetting

Guest JTeam_

Guest JTeam_

Before we start, I would like to acknowledge that we might have hit the lowest point in omorashi culture with this. Sorry OmoNinja, even your Steamed Hams interactive wasn't low enough.

Welcome, to Baldi's Basics in e-e-E-DuCsperaTIon and learning!

What is happening is quite odd. Basically, some crazy bald teacher is chasing you with a ruler and plans on smacking you quite hard with it if he catches you. Why? Well, let's go back to the beginning.

"Can you help me out? I need to go to eating practice, but I left some notebooks for it at school. Could you get them for me while I head to my practice?"

So, being their friend, you agreed to help them out.

"Oh, hi. Welcome to my schoolhouse!"

That was what you heard from the teacher standing near the front door, Baldi. You never really saw him much, but you already came up with a theory that he was nuts. I mean, what kinda person keeps nuts in their pockets all day? And not the kind you might be thinking of!

Anyway, you went to go grab a notebook from the first classroom, but suddenly, Baldi came up behind you and asked you to answer some questions.

Seemed fairly straightforward until you saw some corrupted problem which was a jumble of numbers. Ah well, maybe it's a trick question?

Nope.

And that's kinda how it happened. Of course, you kept swiping up more notebooks as he chased you, but it almost seemed like he was getting faster for every notebook you got...

"Let's play!"

Darn it. What now?

You turn around to find a girl jump-roping towards you. She's actually kind of cute, but she also seems to have rather... vibrant... hair. Almost like it's moving on it's own.

"Jump rope 10 times in a row! Once you do, I'll let you go!"

You really don't have time for this, but maybe you could just snip her jump ropes with some safety scissors you found...

Oh, and you have to pee a little. So maybe that'd be for the best.

You can:

(A) Just jump 10 times

(B) Cut the jump-rope (50 percent chance of working, 30 percent chance of it not working, 20 percent chance of getting caught "bullying")

(C) Point at something behind her and run away (50 percent chance of it working, 50 percent chance of getting caught running)

(D) Fill in an option.

Items: Quarter, Safety Scissors

Your bladder is slightly uncomfortable.

Guest JTeam_
19 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Not to mention that cutting the rope with safety scissors has a 100% success rate in the game but whatever

(well... unless you don't get caught that is!)

RIP your karma again. Anyway...

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"..."

Huh? You pause for a moment. The girl blinks before quickly resuming.

"Five!"

"ssSix..."

"Seven..."

"E-eight..."

"Nine..."

"T-t-ten!"

"Wow! That's great!"

She seems to be worried about something, or maybe...

"Let's play again!"

Naooo!

"...sometime soon..."

Thank goodness. Wasting no time, you quickly walk away. It seems that bald-headed man has lost your trail for now, so maybe now would be a good time to go to the bathroom. On the other hand, you could really use this moment of safety to get more notebooks.

(A) Find a bathroom (60 percent chance of finding it)

(B) Grab some notebooks (50 percent chance of getting 1, 30 percent chance of 2, 20 percent chance of 3)

(C) Hey, is that a BSoda machine? You love that brand, right? (-Quarter, +BSoda)

(D) Suggest a custom idea.

Inventory: Quarter, Safety Scissors.

Kinda Uncomfortable

Guest JTeam_

clink

Your quarter rolls into the machine, and out comes a refreshing BSoda. Probably best to not drink it right now.

SLAP

You turn around.

S L A P

HOLYFRICKHESRIGHTHEREHOWDHEGETHERESOFAST

You immediately start running away. You run right past that same girl who was playing with you literally a few minutes ago, narrowly missing Baldi's ruler and instead causing it to hit that girl. She falls over.

As you turn round a corner, you look behind you and notice a growing puddle. What the wut?

You can...

(A) Turn back around to help (Chance of failure is 50 percent)

(B) Get away

(C) Fill in

2 minutes ago, thereaverofdarkness said:

Live dangerously. I vote A, go help. Besides we've got Anubis, resident mop expert, on our side! I am also slightly mop-expert from my time in the military and working at McDonald's. Does that mean our player character gets more mop/janitorial skill by proxy?

No, but it activates a effect that makes gotta sweep more likely to appear!