Desperation Baldi's Basics in Desperation and Wetting

Recommended Posts

Before we start, I would like to acknowledge that we might have hit the lowest point in omorashi culture with this. Sorry OmoNinja, even your Steamed Hams interactive wasn't low enough.

Welcome, to Baldi's Basics in e-e-E-DuCsperaTIon and learning!

What is happening is quite odd. Basically, some crazy bald teacher is chasing you with a ruler and plans on smacking you quite hard with it if he catches you. Why? Well, let's go back to the beginning.

"Can you help me out? I need to go to eating practice, but I left some notebooks for it at school. Could you get them for me while I head to my practice?"

So, being their friend, you agreed to help them out.

"Oh, hi. Welcome to my schoolhouse!"

That was what you heard from the teacher standing near the front door, Baldi. You never really saw him much, but you already came up with a theory that he was nuts. I mean, what kinda person keeps nuts in their pockets all day? And not the kind you might be thinking of!

Anyway, you went to go grab a notebook from the first classroom, but suddenly, Baldi came up behind you and asked you to answer some questions.

Seemed fairly straightforward until you saw some corrupted problem which was a jumble of numbers. Ah well, maybe it's a trick question?

Nope.

And that's kinda how it happened. Of course, you kept swiping up more notebooks as he chased you, but it almost seemed like he was getting faster for every notebook you got...

"Let's play!"

Darn it. What now?

You turn around to find a girl jump-roping towards you. She's actually kind of cute, but she also seems to have rather... vibrant... hair. Almost like it's moving on it's own.

"Jump rope 10 times in a row! Once you do, I'll let you go!"

You really don't have time for this, but maybe you could just snip her jump ropes with some safety scissors you found...

Oh, and you have to pee a little. So maybe that'd be for the best.

You can:

(A) Just jump 10 times

(B) Cut the jump-rope (50 percent chance of working, 30 percent chance of it not working, 20 percent chance of getting caught "bullying")

(C) Point at something behind her and run away (50 percent chance of it working, 50 percent chance of getting caught running)

(D) Fill in an option.

Items: Quarter, Safety Scissors

Your bladder is slightly uncomfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cut Rope

(So we hit rock bottom. Turning a creepy horror game into omo is so disgusting lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump that rope safety scissors can't be trusted.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump the rope, I say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did somebody just page the ninja of awesome?

let's cut the rope! (also don't you have to jump rope 5 times in the game, not 10?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not to mention that cutting the rope with safety scissors has a 100% success rate in the game but whatever

(well... unless you don't get caught that is!)

Edited by OmoNinja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

Not to mention that cutting the rope with safety scissors has a 100% success rate in the game but whatever

(well... unless you don't get caught that is!)

RIP your karma again. Anyway...

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

"Four!"

"..."

Huh? You pause for a moment. The girl blinks before quickly resuming.

"Five!"

"ssSix..."

"Seven..."

"E-eight..."

"Nine..."

"T-t-ten!"

"Wow! That's great!"

She seems to be worried about something, or maybe...

"Let's play again!"

Naooo!

"...sometime soon..."

Thank goodness. Wasting no time, you quickly walk away. It seems that bald-headed man has lost your trail for now, so maybe now would be a good time to go to the bathroom. On the other hand, you could really use this moment of safety to get more notebooks.

(A) Find a bathroom (60 percent chance of finding it)

(B) Grab some notebooks (50 percent chance of getting 1, 30 percent chance of 2, 20 percent chance of 3)

(C) Hey, is that a BSoda machine? You love that brand, right? (-Quarter, +BSoda)

(D) Suggest a custom idea.

Inventory: Quarter, Safety Scissors.

Kinda Uncomfortable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JTeam_ said:

RIP your karma again.

Yeah, I don't know why everybody downvotes me. Am i doing something wrong?

Anyway, how many notebooks do we have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

clink

Your quarter rolls into the machine, and out comes a refreshing BSoda. Probably best to not drink it right now.

SLAP

You turn around.

S L A P

HOLYFRICKHESRIGHTHEREHOWDHEGETHERESOFAST

You immediately start running away. You run right past that same girl who was playing with you literally a few minutes ago, narrowly missing Baldi's ruler and instead causing it to hit that girl. She falls over.

As you turn round a corner, you look behind you and notice a growing puddle. What the wut?

You can...

(A) Turn back around to help (Chance of failure is 50 percent)

(B) Get away

(C) Fill in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

What the hell does "fill in" do?

I am wondering this same thing. Perhaps I'll vote for it just to find out what it is and see what happens.

Seems like an intelligent reason to vote for something, doesn't it?

Edited by Anubis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JTeam_ said:

As you turn round a corner, you look behind you and notice a growing puddle. What the wut?

Somebody get the janitor!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, OmoNinja said:

Somebody get the janitor!

That video... lol.

Hey, I'm a janitor in real life, so I can clean up the puddle. If Baldi wants to come at me, I'll drown him in dirty mop water with piss in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anubis said:

Hey, I'm a janitor in real life, so I can clean up the puddle.

Yes, but are you a living broom?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OmoNinja said:

Yes, but are you a living broom?

No, but I'm just as dangerous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

It meas fill in your own choice guys.  

Okay, now I understand. Thanks for clearing that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikeryda said:

It meas fill in your own choice guys.  

Ah, right...

i can't believe I'm saying this but... Let's help out playtime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, for my vote, I am going to go with B because it's not worth the risk of going back. We need to get out of here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Live dangerously. I vote A, go help. Besides we've got Anubis, resident mop expert, on our side! I am also slightly mop-expert from my time in the military and working at McDonald's. Does that mean our player character gets more mop/janitorial skill by proxy?

Edited by thereaverofdarkness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thereaverofdarkness said:

Live dangerously. I vote A, go help. Besides we've got Anubis, resident mop expert, on our side! I am also slightly mop-expert from my time in the military and working at McDonald's. Does that mean our player character gets more mop/janitorial skill by proxy?

No, but it activates a effect that makes gotta sweep more likely to appear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, OmoNinja said:

No, but it activates a effect that makes gotta sweep more likely to appear!

I think it's Jteam_'s choice. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.