Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo Online. It was quite the niche VRMMORPG that specifically appealed to people who like omorashi. Every character would have a bladder and bowel meter that would fill up quite faster than in the real world so everyone could experience accidents that would be too taboo to do in the real world. You would also get buffs to your stats the more you hold, encouraging constant desperation in the players.

Yolko was such a player.

Yolko, of course, was her character name. In the real world, she was just a shy college student who wished to try having a real accident. And now here, she could freely do so without ruining her real life reputation. Having an accident might still have consequences in game though.

She chose to play as a knight, thus she started off with the knight intro. Once she entered the game world, she was in the large room along with many other players that chose the same start as her.

"Please, take your seats, ladies and gentlemen. Final words from the headmaster before you leave the school."

Ah, she understood. She and the other players were fresh graduates from the knight academy.

She took a seat in one of the available seats. She immediately felt how tight her brown pants were, making her blush. She couldn't wear something like that in the real world for sure.

The lecture soon began and it didn't take long for her to realize this was intended to be a simulation of the classic omo scenario as just a few moments into the event, she could feel a strong need to pee. Looking at the other crossed legs around her, it was not only her. She could feel her bowels stirring as well.

So it begins... this game really is good at simulating desperation...

What should I do next?

1. Hold for as long as I can. Treat it like it's really real. I want my first accident to be a really genuine one.

2. Begin relaxing her sphincter to leak and fart a little. I always wanted to do something naughty like this.

3. Rise up and ask for permission to go to the bathroom, just to see how the game would react 

A/N: Just stealing the design from SAO. Not actually a crossover.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a butt can't be cute, it's a butt let's apologize (and actually mean it)

Yolko decided to stop being shy for no reason and just change here with the others. They were all girls after all. Yolko started off by taking off her boots, and then followed by pulling down her

She decided option 3, asking the headmaster for a toilet break.

She bravely lifted her hand, making the headmaster pause in his speech.

"Yes, Miss?"

She rose up and said, "Sir, I wish to be excused to go to the toilet."

The entire room looked at her, making her blush a little. In real life, she would have never drawn attention to herself like this.

"Please, sit back down, miss. You can hold it, can't you?" the headmaster replied, clearly looking annoyed.

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I would lose it soon," she replied.

As if to accentuate her comment, a cute fart escaped from her bottom, reddening her face even more 

"Sit back down, young lady. You will hold it like a big girl."

Yolko did as she was told, scissoring her legs once more as she sat. Well, it was worth a try.

"You're gotta go pretty bad, huh?

The girl beside her gave her a symphatethic smile. The girl had a dark purple hair with a more mature-looking body type than her, with a bountiful bosom pushing her breastplate. She was clearly desperate as well, with her legs fidgeting all over the place.

"How bad is it? I'm 85 on number 1 and 80 on number 2."

"70 and 75"

"Ah, I see. Well, I sure hope I don't wet myself first before you," she said with a smile.

Yolko noticed the glistening on her crotch however. She must have peed a little.

Thanks to Yolko, the lecture was cut short, allowing most of the people present to try to go to the nearest toilet before they completely lost it. You were not allowed to relieve yourself at any other place than a toilet. It was impossible to pull down your pants and panties at any other than zones designated as toilets.

The girl beside her rose up but before she could walk even a single step, a telltale stream dripped down her tight pants, followed by a rapid series of wet-sounding farts.

"O-oh no, I didn't make it," she said with a bashful smile to Yolko. It seemed she enjoyed her accident and the attention Yolko was giving.

What should I do?

1. Accompany the girl on her accident. I am this close to an accident after all.

2. Try to get to the nearest toilet.

3. Go straight to the next stage in this desperate state

4. With a cheeky grin, ask the girl if it truly were a genuine accident.

With a naughty smile, Yolko decided to go to the next map without relieving herself. Excusing herself to the girl who had to go to the nearest cleaning station for a cloth change, she joined the group heading towards the warp panel that would take them there. Sure enough, as she stood there, she could hear trickles and farts coming from the people around her. She too released some of her own. Since you could set how smelly you wanted farts and messes to be, players were free to let it rip without worrying about bothering others who didn't like the smell.

The redheaded girl in front of her however was so tense Yolko was sure she was going to lose it at any second. She might be really be into roleplaying that "steadfast yet desperate lady knight" role. She had already farted many times and there was a tiny puddle under her.

She looked at her status. "Open to be teased by other girls." This meant it wouldn't be illegal for any other girl PCs to touch her body and all that good stuff. Yolko herself had put a the same status on her 

1. Lean towards her and give her right ear a light bite

2. Give her breasts a grab from behind

3. Flip her skirt and give her ass a tight squeeze

4. Leave her be. It's more interesting to see how long she would last.