Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Boys in Wet Panties

A few years ago a girl that I got chatting to on FetLife revealed that she liked to see boys wearing girls underwear.  This was not something that I had thought of before, but was intrigued and started to experiment.

I have now found a FetLife group called 'I Like Boys in Panties', and when trying to access the members list to try to get an idea of the gender split of the subscribers of this group it tells me that this can't be displayed as the group has more than 5000 members.  This interest must be more interesting than I thought then.

How does everyone here feel about Boys in Panties, and especially, wetting them?

To enhance the topic, here's one of me wetting my panties.

Aaron Wet Knickers 3.png

In the last relationship I had, my GF loved it when I wore panties. I didn't have any interest in it before then, but while we were together, it felt so naughty and I loved it. I didn't ever wet them though, since she wasn't into that, but I came close once. We experimented with her controlling my bladder a couple of times, when I was wearing them, and it was a lot of fun.

It's not something I would ever want to do on my own, though. Doing it to please someone else is the only way I could get any enjoyment out of it, but that's because I'm a submissive.

I never used to see what the attraction of wearing ladies’ clothes was all about. Then one day, at a relatively mature age of 40, when I was doing the laundry I just got the urge to try on some of my wife’s clothes. I was astonished at just how arousing it was! I felt like peeing in them but, firstly, they weren’t my clothes so it didn’t feel right and secondly, my equipment was stubbornly aimed rigidly upwards and protruding above the waistband so I couldn’t have peed in them anyway. 

I’m a trans woman that always wears panties. Still male genitals. I pee in them fairly often. Sometimes purposefully, sometimes not. 

Not technically a boy in wet panties, but kinda similar in aesthetic. I’ve got some pictures somewhere in my post history if you want. 

Edit: also, I think boys in panties are pretty hot, whether they’re actually trans girls or not. Actually, trans boys in panties is also hot. Cis girls in panties... just panties. People in panties is really cute to me. 

Theyre even better wetter. But honestly, most of the time I prefer someone clothed and wet. But panties underneath maybe?

Edited to rhyme in one spot. 

Edited by Snuggle-Butt (see edit history)

Not seeing it really because I am straight, but I've been wearing panties exclusively for about ten years now. Tried it once and just never could go back. They're so comfortable and soft and they just feel right. Gotta get good ones though - A 6-pack of awful tissue paper "cotton" ones from Walmart just doesn't do the job. They're torn up and ruined after a couple wears.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Not seeing it really because I am straight, but I've been wearing panties exclusively for about ten years now. Tried it once and just never could go back. They're so comfortable and soft and they just feel right. Gotta get good ones though - A 6-pack of awful tissue paper "cotton" ones from Walmart just doesn't do the job. They're torn up and ruined after a couple wears.

I have got to agree on comfort. The one's in the picture are great for comfort and holding everything in.  They also look very girly, so great for the humiliation angle.  Being white though, they don't show up the wetness as much as a pastel colour might.

I exclusively wet panties and quite often wear them around in general. They are so much more comfortable then men's underwear it's unreal. 

The fact that there appears to be quite a large following of this is also a plus. A favourite of mine is either shorts (basically women's mini boxers) or thongs. They have a surprising amount of extra room up front.

On 6/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, Rukako said:

>or thongs. They have a surprising amount of extra room up front.

Lol yeah, when I first bought a thong I was very concerned that it wouldn't be able to hold my stuff properly. However, they work perfectly and they're super comfortable, especially this red microfiber pair I have...feels like a cloud around my bag.

Oh my God yes. While I don't wear them super often I find the material of panties far more comfortable than any guys underwear I've tried. There's also something unique about the way peeing in panties feels versus briefs that's kinda hard to describe. Also, and this is mostly the DL in me talking, panties showing the design of a diaper being worn underneath. I have an old pic of me I could find and post of the aforementioned diaper thing if anyone would be interested

12 hours ago, Rileyy said:

I wasn't going to post this but what about girls wearing male underwear? Sorry just curious what people think?

I think this is great. Boxers and boxer-briefs on a girl always interest me. And I know it's still technically girls underwear, but I've always had a thing for panties that kinda look like briefs? Like with the lines on them that imitate the seams in male briefs. Kinda like this.

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Or to make things even more interesting... All of the girls wear male underwear and all of the guys wear panties. I would gladly participate!

That would be fun xD

1 minute ago, Meowth said:

I think this is great. Boxers and boxer-briefs on a girl always interest me. And I know it's still technically girls underwear, but I've always had a thing for panties that kinda look like briefs? Like with the lines on them that imitate the seams in male briefs. Kinda like this.

I have a pair of those, I love them! xD they are super comfy! Its not the same brand but looks like identical

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Hot! I've sold panties to boys before and they've sent me pictures after they've worn them and wet them, and it's super hot ?

I know, I bought several pair and regularly wet them ! I really like the feeling of wetting satin panties.

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:11 PM, CarmenCD said:

I wear female panties every day and often pee in them, so I guess I like men in wet panties.

I like myself in wet panties, but not into other guys in them !