• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

awesome drawing,  

Exactly this

Just gonna let people know here that I started a new interactive so go check it out :D.   Im obviously still gonna continue this one.    

Posted Images

For some reason, Mayte thought that she should hold it. Her bladder was screaming at her, but in the back of her head, something told her to hold it and see how things go. Did this strange desire to not relieve herself somehow correlate to her peeing interest. Mayte walked out of the bathroom. Hannah was using levitation and fire magic to boil some eggs. She held the egg in the air with magic and scalded it with fire with her other hand. Quite a unique way to cook some eggs was all Mayte could think about. Not everyone on Earth can say that they cooked an egg with fire emitting from their hand, while holding the egg in the air by levitation.

"Alright. One is done. These eggs are from a bird called a Yarr. They are equivalent to a chicken pretty much, except these guys can fly more than chickens. They still can't fly long distances like most other birds and need breaks often. Anyways, they are the most popular egg producer in majority of this world". Hannah tossed the egg to Mayte, who wasn't really ready so the egg was about to hit the floor. Thankfully Hannah was ready and saved it with her magic, levitating it back up into Mayte's hands. 

Mayte took the egg and began inspecting it from every side and angle. It was a very light shade of blue. The color wasn't the same everywhere. Some areas were darker blue than others, but the change in color was never sharp. It was gradual. The light blue faded into the darker blue. It looked beautiful. Hannah smiled at Mayte's fascination in simple every day things in Azuria.

"Alright, crack him open", said Hannah.

Mayte squeezed the egg in her hands but it wouldn't crack. The shell was surprisingly strong. Hannah snickered.

"You gotta hit it hard against something", she explained. Mayte went to the edge of the counter and hit the egg on it. It still didn't crack. She hit harder. A small crack appeared. Mayte pushed her fingers in to start taking off the shell. It was hard to remove it. The shell was thick and strong. Mayte manage to expand the crack until finally, it cracked all around the egg. Mayte was able to remove half of the shell, and then the other one, leaving the boiled egg in her hand. She placed the shell on the counter for now and took a bite. The taste was so rich. It was like the one on Earth but a lot more strong and overwhelming. She loved it, considering how hungry she was. The yolk of the egg wasn't dry like boiled eggs on Earth, but instead contained some liquid. It felt very good in her mouth. She rolled it around with her tongue. She had to fully enjoy the taste before swallowing. 

"Very amazing eggs. They are so strong in taste", Mayte commented once she was done eating. Hannah nodded. The egg surprisingly filled her enough that she didn't want to eat anymore. 

Hannah took her own egg, and smacked it on the counter. She did it so perfectly that the single hit she did made the crack around the entire egg, and she was able to slide off the shell with ease. I guess you get used to it if you live in this world. Hannah took small bites, to prolong her enjoyment of the food. Mayte just stood and watched her eat. Once Hannah was done, she went over to Mayte and took her eggshell, and disposed both shells into a waste bin in the corner. 

"Alright, breakfast is done. Now we can start our day. I think today is the day you go back to Earth and figure shit out over there. You literally left after your mom went to get your brother. Imagine her reaction when she got home and discovered that you are no where to be found. I mean, she could assume you are with friends or something, but you've been gone for the entire day and night, and you don't have your phone to answer her calls", Hannah said in an urgent tone.

Mayte realized that this was a problem. "What am I gonna tell her when I get back?", Mayte asked, frantically searching her mind for a good excuse.

"That you should ask yourself", Hannah said with a chuckle. "If you don't know, I certainly won't".

Mayte sighed, and rested her head in her hands. Her eyes darted the floor as she thought what to do. She decided to leave this problem for when they start walking. There is a 30 minute walk to the gateway, so that'll be plenty of time to think about something like this. For now Mayte had to decide what to do about her bladder, which was bursting at this point. She barely had the strength to hold it in, but she still somehow managed.

"Alright. We should get going to the gateway. Go put something on. I have some clean clothes for you. It's in the drawer in our bed area. Just pick something", told Hannah.

Mayte went behind the curtain to where the beds were and found the drawer. She opened the top one and found 2 stacks of panties on the left, and some skirts and pants on the right. She chose a white and gray striped skirt and some light gray panties, and took them out of the drawer, tossing them on her bed. She sat down on the edge, and pulled on her panties, followed by the skirt. As she got up, a wave of pain hit her bladder. She wasn't expecting this. She instantly tensed her muscles really hard, trying to block the flow, and her hand shot to her crotch. Luckily, she managed to stop it, but a small bit of pee escaped, leaving a dark spot under her skirt. 1976811430_MySketches2-2018-07-1919_42_24.thumb.jpg.d4307d8235c6bea3f84d63512c6ce108.jpg

(Let me know your opinion on this one. It isn't super great. I failed to make Mayte's face actually look like her. Drawing it from this point of view looking from the ground up was very difficult for me. Anyways, please tell me what you think. I'm fairly new to this type of drawing and feedback is the best way for me to improve :D)

Mayte lifted her skirt and looked down to inspect the damage. Nothing much. Just a bit wet. It wouldn't be noticeable unless someone looked under, or used some sort of magic to see through her skirt. For all she knew, anything was possible. Mayte went back to the drawer to pick out a shirt and some socks. She didn't bother too much with the looks. She chose a simple white shirt, and also white socks. After pulling those on, she walked out from the bed area. Hannah was leaning on the wall next to the door, tapping her foot on the floor. Then she suddenly held up her finger, as if she remembered something.

"I'll go visit the bathroom before we leave actually. Its 30 minutes to get there, and who knows how long after that before we reach a bathroom".

She began walking to the bathroom

BLADDER: 9                                                    BELLY: 70                                      TIREDNESS: Well Slept

Mayte really needs to go, and decided to hold it for some reason. Hannah also has to go. Should Mayte stop Hannah and ask if they should use their full bladders for some fun?

> Stop Hannah
> Don't stop Hannah

1 hour ago, ShadowPhantom said:

(Let me know your opinion on this one. It isn't super great. I failed to make Mayte's face actually look like her. Drawing it from this point of view looking from the ground up was very difficult for me. Anyways, please tell me what you think. I'm fairly new to this type of drawing and feedback is the best way for me to improve :D)

Looks great!

anyway, let's just let Hannah do her business it doesn't really matter...:hehe:

Mayte crossed her legs and placed one hand between them to help her tired muscles with holding in her pee. When you need to go, time slows down, especially when you are waiting like this. Mayte could faintly hear Hannah peeing, the liquid hitting the pot. This made Mayte need to go even more. It seemed like ages but Hannah finally came out. She walked quickly to the door, and motioned for Mayte to exit. Mayte walked out into the hall and Hannah shut the door behind them. They sped walked down the hall to the stairs. Hannah noticed that Mayte was a bit uncomfortable, since she was making an effort to keep her legs close together as she walked. Hannah decided not to say anything. If Mayte needed to go pee and didn't go to the bathroom in their room, Hannah assumed that Mayte had her own plans and didn't bother to ask.

As soon as they descended one step, all the loud tavern noise hit their ears like an explosion. After being in such a nice quiet area, Mayte completely forgot that there is a bar downstairs. Then a thought hit her. Why would people come to drink at a bar in the morning. It just sounds like such a terrible thing to do. 

"Hannah, people drink in the morning here?", Mayte asked jokingly. 

Hannah stopped and looked at Mayte with a serious face. Then cracked a smile and said "You think we're that crazy here? No. They aren't drinking of course. They are just having coffee and breakfast. Coffee here is actually very different from the coffee on Earth. You should try it sometime, but for now we need to get going. It would be good to get you back at your house as early as possible".

Gwen waved goodbye to them from the back corner just as they left the tavern. They continued down the road to the exit of the town. Hannah stopped at the entrance way of Azerdale and turned to Mayte.

"Alright. Make sure you are ready to leave and didn't forget to do something, or take something", said Hannah, hinting that Mayte should visit the bathroom before they leave. Still, that little demon in the back of Mayte's head told her to go on and hold it. She just couldn't get herself to tell Hannah that she needs to pee, and go visit a bathroom. Instead, Mayte nodded and said "I'm fine, let's go". As she said that, it was clear she was lying to Hannah. Her voice sounded tense and strained, and she wasn't fine at all. Still, she pushed herself to hold it and continue on.

"Alright then. Lets go".

And just like that, they were off marching down the aged stone road towards the gateway. The stones making up the path were flat and large. Some were cracked. Hell, most of them were cracked. This road must be traveled pretty often, though they haven't came across anyone on their way to the town. Maybe they'll encounter someone on the way back.

Walking got Mayte somewhat distracted from her need to pee. They were only 5 minutes into the walk, and Mayte thought that more than an hour had passed. At this point she realized that she would not make it through the entire trip. Walking did curb her need to pee just enough that she doesn't leak, but how long will that last, and what if she needs to stop somewhere for a second? Walking is the only thing keeping her from wetting herself.

Hannah looked at Mayte and let out a humph, and then shook her head. Mayte realized the awkwardness of her walk. It totally showed how bad she needed to pee, and probably made Hannah question her reasoning. Her legs above her knee were close together, and she mainly walked with the part of her legs below the knee. There was no way she could go fast, moving like that, but if they move slow, then Mayte won't make it for sure. Strange paradox. If they move fast, Mayte would have to walk differently, resulting in her potentially wetting herself. If she does walk slow and puts in the effort to hold it, then she won't make it in time and will still wet herself. Either way, there's no way out unless she takes the risk and starts to pick up her pace.

Mayte unpins her upper legs from each other, and instantly her bladder takes the opportunity to release it's contents. Mayte feels warmth at her crotch as a small spurt goes into her panties. She begins to fear that if more is released, it might drip and Hannah will notice it. Her hand shoots to her crotch. The tips of her fingers become wet with urine. Mayte still forces herself to move faster, her hand still in between her legs. At this point, there's nothing more to hide. Hannah clearly knows the issue, even though she already knew a while ago.

Hannah sighs with slight frustration. "Alright, you wanna squat down or something?", Hannah asks, trying to find a solution.

BLADDER: 6                                                           BELLY: 68                                                  TIREDNESS: Well Slept

Hannah suggests that Mayte should squat down and pee somewhere. What should Mayte do?

> Go find a place to squat
> Deny Hannah's suggestion and hold it
> Pee your skirt 
> Ask to pee on Hannah 
> Relieve herself some other way (Specify the details)

Mayte shakes her head. At this point, Hannah seems to catch on that Mayte maybe wants to wet herself on purpose, so she stops trying to find ways to solve the problem. It seems that it'll solve itself any second anyway. 

They continue walking. Mayte got used to the rhythm of her movement and was able to control her bladder accordingly. It was still incredibly difficult though. Her pee against her bladder muscles is like trying to hold up a boulder that's about to crush you. Hannah announced that they are half way there. Mayte let out a laugh, but it sounded more like a short squeal of helplessness and desperation. If they are only half way, Mayte won't make it for sure. Another spurt escapes, expanding the wet spot under her skirt. A drop slipped in between Mayte's fingers and hit the ground. Hannah didn't notice. Mayte doesn't really care if she sees anyways. Hannah already knows.

"You know Mayte. I kind of wish that I didn't go pee at home myself, that way we can both have fun with this", she admits. Mayte smiles, glad that Hannah understands. Then again, Hannah is the one who uncovered Mayte's new interest in the first place. She is the one who is supposed to convince Mayte to do this stuff. 

Mayte suddenly cries out quietly. It sounded almost like a moan, except its hard to tell if its one of pleasure. Pee began to slowly seep out of Mayte. The dam has overflowed. Pee soaked her hand and her panties, and dripped down onto the ground. It was clearly visible this time. Hannah stopped walking and so did Mayte. Hannah watched as Mayte struggled, using 2 hands this time, trying to stop the flow. Mayte pushed her skirt in between her legs, getting it soaked as well. Finally, it stops. The pee soaked into the rocks, leaving a wet spot about one foot in diameter. Urine dripped off her fingers, as she removed one of her hands from her crotch, leaving the other one there for safety. Mayte can barely keep it in. She just let out only a small fraction of what her bladder holds, though it was enough to make it possible to hold again.

Hannah watched in fascination and awe, getting pretty aroused at the scene. Should they just stop here and have some fun before they continue. Who knows how long till Mayte can come back to this realm after she returns to Earth. Hannah felt her bladder fill slightly as well, though not nearly close enough to actually feel it. 

"Hey Mayte, wanna just stop and have some fun?", Hannah offers.

BLADDER: 10                                              BELLY: 65                                            TIREDNESS: Well Slept

Mayte peed a bit in her skirt. It's clear to Hannah that Mayte intends to wet herself and offers that they have some fun together since they share the interest.

> Deny the offer and continue to hold
> Deny the offer and release the rest of your bladder contents
> Offer to pee on Hannah (Dressed or undressed)
> Offer that they both pee on each other
> Ask Hannah what she wants to do
> Something else (Suggest what fun they should have together)

"Sure, lets have some fun I guess", Mayte agrees, getting excited. "How about you decide what to do?", Mayte adds.

Hannah thinks about it. "Well, I suppose we can just sit down next to each other and pee ourselves", she suggests. Mayte has no objections so she nods. They walk to the edge of the path, where the trees from the forest provide shade. Hannah sits down onto the ground in a cross legged position. Mayte sits down next to her, with her feet together in front of her. They are close that their bodies touch. Mayte's heart quickened, similar to how it did last night. She still had one hand on her crotch, waiting for the moment when she can finally let go.

Hannah pushed. Considering she didn't need to go, the pee was not at the exit yet. Hannah could feel the pee travel down until finally, she stopped it right before she let it out. Mayte relaxed her muscles just a tiny bit, and right away, her panties glistened as pee poured into her clothes. It was a small, weak stream. She was still holding back from completely losing it. Hannah looked over and saw the pee spread under Mayte, wetting the back side of her skirt. After a couple seconds, her panties stopped glistening as she cut the flow. Hannah decided that it was her turn, and pushed out a few drops, creating a visible wet spot on her jeans. Mayte's arousal shot up like a rocket at the sight of that. Crazy ideas and fantasies began to fill her mind. Her sexual organs were thinking rather than her actual brain.

65898787_MySketches2-2018-07-2114_48_16.thumb.jpg.670998682451b83cf4b6f5d28ff0d8e1.jpg

(Dang, this one has to be my best one. It took me 3 hours almost! Feedback plz)

She remembered what Hannah had said the other night, 'Hey, maybe tomorrow night you can return the favor'. She decided that this might be the time. Hannah wasn't expecting Mayte to do this, so it was a very pleasant surprise when Mayte leaned over, and bent down to where her face was right near the wet spot on Hannah's crotch. Mayte had no idea what pee tastes like, so it'll be a first time experience. She moved even closer, to where her nose touched the warm stain on Hannah's pants. Mayte waited in that position, hoping to tease Hannah a bit, before she finally stuck out her tongue and licked the wet spot. Slightly salty, but tasteless for the most part. After that, Mayte continued to lick Hannah's pussy through her jeans. Hannah started moaning quietly and it got louder and louder as time passed. Hannah thought that Mayte wouldn't care much, so she peed a bit more. Mayte continued licking up the warm liquid from her pants as Hannah peed.

Finally, Mayte sat back up into her original position. Hannah was pretty close to an orgasm, but not there yet. Mayte's bladder was still 70% full, so she had to do something with that. It's as if Hannah read her mind.

"Hey, how about you sit on top me and finish peeing", Hannah suggested in a flirty voice. Mayte got on her knees so it's easier to move and moved towards Hannah. She decided to sit in the opposite direction on Hannah. Mayte got on top of Hannah, so her legs hugged Hannah's torso, and they were face to face. They wrapped their hands around each other and began to make out. Mayte relaxed her muscles, and pee began to stream into her panties. It felt so warm, almost hot. The pee completely soaked Hannah's jeans where Mayte sat. Hannah also began relieving the rest of her own bladder. Hannah removed one of her hands from their embrace. They continued making out. Hannah snaked her hand down to Mayte's crotch and began to rub. Mayte was not expecting this, so she let out a moan of surprise. She found that it was a good idea what Hannah was doing and decided to do the same to her. They sat there, soaked in urine, making out, and rubbing each other. Mayte wished this moment would never end, but soon Hannah stopped kissing Mayte and let go of the hug. Her breathing was loud and fast.

"Hey, let me um", she stopped to take a breath. "Let me finish you, because I'm about to climax myself and I don't want to leave you hanging afterwards".

Hannah slipped away from under Mayte, and layed down with her stomach to the ground. Her face was once again in between Mayte's legs. Hannah started licking quickly. Mayte laid back onto the rocks, and pushed her hands into the ground as she moaned. Hannah continued to lick Mayte's wet panties. It was that feeling again. That sensation that was so strong, it made everything stop mattering, except this moment. Mayte pushed, releasing a few more drops of pee as Hannah licked. Hannah knew exactly when to stop. She saw by Mayte's face that she was just about to reach an orgasm, so she stopped and got up into sitting position. Mayte was desperate for Hannah to continue. Its like she was left hanging off a cliff.

"Alright, let's 69", Hannah said. Mayte heard of this somewhere. It's like, a position or something? Hannah saw that Mayte wasn't clear on what to do so she just got into position and briefly told Mayte what she should do. Mayte got on top. She was on all fours, and had her face where Hannah's vagina was, and her pussy where Hannah's face was. They simultaneously began to lick each other. Hannah was hoping they would both climax at the same time, and that's pretty much exactly what happened. It got more and more intense for both of them. Mayte reached the peak first. She began to shake with pleasure as her body released juices into her panties. She continued licking Hannah, who also hit an orgasm a few seconds later. Mayte's legs and hands were no longer able to support her on all fours, so she just collapsed on top of Hannah. They lay there, trying to come to their senses after such an extraordinary experience. Hannah was first to sit up, but Mayte wasn't far behind. 

Their clothes were a mess. They were soaked in pee from both Hannah and Mayte mixed with their bodily juices. Mayte was not going to go back to Earth like this that's for sure. Hannah stood up, and held out her hand to help Mayte. She took Hannah's hand, and Hannah pulled Mayte to her feet. 

"Dang, that was a blast! I had sex before, but never with peeing in it. Guess this was a first time for both of us huh?".

"There is nothing better in this world, or on Earth, than this", Mayte beamed.

"Its definitely up there among the best things for sure!", Hannah agreed. 

Mayte decided that now would be a good time to ask whats next. She assumed that when Hannah offered to do this, she knew a solution for the aftermath.

"So uh, should we go back to the town and change or something?", Mayte asked.

Hannah shook her head. "Nah, I have spare clothes in my gateway locker". 

"So you have clothes in every location or something?", Mayte asked jokingly.

"Not in every, but at the gateway for sure! Its important to have an outfit to pick before you leave to Earth. When I went to your school, I picked out some appropriate clothes, and it all came from my gateway locker".

Mayte was surprised at how convenient things were. Earth has all this technology, and still doesn't have this level of convenience. I guess this world lacks cars, but who wants to go by car when there is so much nature to enjoy around you.

The second half of the walk flew by way faster with an empty bladder. They were back at the gateway in no time. The gateway was simply a large metal gate standing atop a hill. On the side of the gate is a rectangular structure with a round door, like a bank safe. Mayte assumed its the locker Hannah spoke of, but how come there's only one door. Is Hannah the only one who owns a gateway storage box?

"Hannah, how come there is only one door?", Mayte asked, referring to the locker. 

"When you wanna access your items, you scan your face to identify youself, so when you open the door, your items are in there. When someone else scans, their items will be in there. Its advanced magic. It creates a pocket which extends into the 4th dimension. The 4th dimension has a new direction, which is where everyone's items go to until someone scans. Then that person's items are brought to a certain point where you can access them from the 3rd dimension. Complicated stuff".

Mayte was fascinated by it. How could something like that actually work? Can it be made on Earth? Speaking of Earth, Mayte started to get curious if she can use magic back at home. Hannah somehow made her wet herself before with magic, so it must be possible.

1711988649_MySketches2-2018-07-2117_38_13.thumb.jpg.3468c0ba5be7311e0166ab82fb7cd5a6.jpg

"Hey Hannah, is it possible to use magic on Earth?", Mayte asked, strongly hoping for a yes. Hannah nodded, and a wave of relief and happiness spread through Mayte

"Only one problem. In our world, the atmosphere is filled with an element called Irisium. It is a very small molecular substance, but if concentrated, it is in the form of a powder. This is what allows us to use magic, and since it is in the air, we can do magic all the time. If you want to do magic on Earth, you'll have to bring some of that powder. Lucky for you, I have a couple jars of it in my locker".

Hannah walks over to the large circular door. A red light scans Hannah, and loud lock clicks. Hannah sticks out her hand and uses magic to pull open the door. It would be way to heavy to pull back by hand. Inside, Mayte sees an actual storage room, with items neatly organized on shelves. Its not at all what she expected. 

Something Mayte remembered suddenly sent fear and concern through her.

"Hey Hannah, didn't you mention at one point that you cannot bring items through the gateway". 

"I said that as a quick explanation. In reality, what you can pass through depends on your authority and trust level. Basically means your reputation. Magic dust is especially dangerous to bring through, but I have a high level of trust, and I am allowed to bring it. Armor and weapons, such as my equipment you saw back home, is certainly not allowed to come through".

Mayte nods. She is very proud to be a friend of someone who has a high reputation. She assumes its not that easy to gain trust.

Hannah hands her a jar of green dust. The jar is like a normal sized jar of jam. "Hold this for now", she says before returning to her storage. 

This time, she came out holding a stack of fresh clothes. A nice yellow skirt, and some pink panties. She handed that to Mayte, and motioned for her to enter the storage room so she can change. They both walked inside. Mayte stepped out of her soaked panties and skirt, and used the dry part of her skirt to wipe her privates, and her legs, which are still moist with urine. There isn't much else she can really do without a shower, so she just puts on the clean pink panties and yellow skirt on top of her sticky body. Hannah does the same, except she wears black leggings. They leave their wet clothes in the corner for now to deal with later, and exit the storage room. Hannah looked at a small keypad next to the round door, and then pressed a button. The round door slowly shut closed. It was now time to go through the gateway. They walked up to the door, and another light ran down their bodies, scanning them. Nothing else happened. Mayte began to think that something was wrong, but finally the large gate creaked open. Inside was just a black void. They walked inside. Mayte's eyes felt like they needed to adjust to the darkness, except there was nothing to adjust to. Mayte still wasn't sure how to navigate this emptiness, so she just decided to follow Hannah. They walked forward for at least 5 minutes. Mayte was scared they would get lost. 

Finally, Hannah stopped, and using her hands, began to pull at something in opposite directions. It was like she was ripping a hole in the void itself. The spot where she pulled began to reveal the bright forest where Mayte entered the realm in the first place. The portal got larger and larger, until finally, it was big enough to fit a person. Hannah motioned with her head for Mayte to hop in. She stepped from the void into her home world, and Hannah soon followed.

Mayte remembered the struggle it was to find the center of this forest, but with Hannah, it only took them 10 minutes to get out of the woods. As soon as they walked out, A boy, who Mayte recognized was from her school, stared directly at them with a look of shock. He then pulled out his phone and dialed something, and held it to his ear. 

"I found them", Mayte heard him say, and then he hung up. The boy walked towards them.

"Who did you call", Mayte asked with concern as he came within talking distance. 

"The damn police that's who! There's a search going on for you". He turned to Hannah. "And what are you doing with her?", he asked. 

Oh boy. Deep deep pile of shit. That's what Mayte just got herself into.

"We just went camping in the woods, and we slept over. I don't see the problem. If we were gone for a week, then maybe that's something to worry about", Hannah lied, sounding calm as ever.

"Well, telling your parents before doing something like this would be a good idea ya know!", the boy argued.

"Parents weren't home so I left a note. Maybe my mom didn't find it", Mayte lied, thinking on the spot.

"All right, just wait for the police to arrive. They will escort you home and you will have a nice talk to your mom, and tomorrow, a nice talk with the school. Have fun!".

God that guy is an asshole, Mayte thought as the boy turned around and walked back to his house, which was right near the woods. "You're right, he is an asshole", Hannah whispered, reading Mayte's mind. Mayte shot Hannah an angry look, which said 'Quit going into my mind'. Hannah laughed. "Alright alright, Ill stop".

A single police car pulled up, and an officer came out.

"K well, go deal with your shenanigans. I'm gonna go and see what to do on Earth", Hannah said quietly into Mayte's ear, and patted her on the back.

"Mayte, come over here", the officer said loudly, for her to hear. Mayte hesitated and then began slowly moving towards the cop car. The officer was beginning to get frustrated at her sluggish pace. Matye reached the car, and put on a guilty look. 

"Alright, get in. I'm taking you home", the officer said. Mayte got in the back, and the cop started to drive her home. Suddenly Mayte remembered her bike, which was still tied to a pole on the other side of the forest. Might be stolen by now, but her area has a very low crime rate, so that's unlikely

It was a 20 minute ride to the familiar front yard that was Mayte's home. Mayte exited the car, and was instantly greeted with an angry mother, who received the information that Mayte was found and was waiting outside. She grasped Mayte's hand firmly and dragged her into the house.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!!!!", she shouted.

"Mom", Mayte began. "Don't mom me! You are in big trouble young lady!"

Mayte almost cracked a smile, but knew it would only be worse if she did. She found this more amusing than intimidating.

"Mom, I left a note", Mayte lied, before her mom yells again.

"A note? You think I'm stupid? I searched the entire house when I found you weren't home for some 'note' that you might have left. Nothing! Absolutely nothing!".

Mayte sighed. She had no more excuses. Just as she was about to give up and accept whatever consequence her mom would bring upon her, a voice spoke in her mind. It was Hannah's voice. 'Tell her to go to your room. Tell her that the note is up there'. Mayte didn't hesitate for even a second.

"Mom, I'll show you that there is indeed a note. Come upstairs with me". 

Her mom's face softened up a bit. She was afraid that perhaps Mayte was right, and that there was an actual note that she missed. Mayte saw her brother on the second floor balcony, watching as Mayte got in trouble. This was the best entertainment for him. Watching his big sister get punished by her mom.Contemporary-Indoor-Stair-Railings-Photos.thumb.jpg.bb7e2001e1c874da8635ba38c3f11b82.jpg 

(I found an image to sort of show what their house looks like with the second floor hallway balcony and stuff.)

They got upstairs and walked down the hall to where Mayte's room was.  Mayte's brother Eric stuck his tongue out at her as she passed him. Her mom swung open the door to her room. Inside, on Mayte's bed, was a piece of paper. Mayte's mom stood there mortified. How did she miss that? She checked on Mayte's table, on her bed, under her bed. There is absolutely no way she could have missed that. She stomped over to the piece of paper and looked at it. It read 'Hey mom, I'm leaving with my new friend Hannah to the forest. We are setting up a tent and will sleep over'. 

Her mom looked over at Mayte. "Are you completely out of your mind? Going with this new girl out to sleep over in the forest on a school night? You must have completely lost it". Her face read 'I failed as a parent'.

"Mom listen, I always rot inside on my computer and this was an opportunity for me to have some fun with a friend. I'm sorry okay? Please. I'll consult with you next time before I do something like this", Mayte pleaded.

Her mom stared at her for a long time, contemplating what to do. Finally, her face softened up. "You are one lucky girl. I'll let this one fly", she stated, and walked past Mayte out of the room, leaving Mayte with only one question. How did Hannah get the note there? 'It got there through magic', said Hannah's voice in Mayte's head. She should really get used to her mind being read. It's certainly not the easiest thing to get used to though.

BLADDER: 98                                                  BELLY: 60                                           TIREDNESS: Okay Sleep 

Mayte's mom gave her a chance. She is now back home. It is around 11:00 AM and it's a Tuesday, and she already missed school for today. What should she do?

> Go to Computer	
    - Check Homework for today and do it
    - Play video games
    - Browse the internet (Specify what to do)
> Go to bed
    - Take a nap
    - Poop on bed
> Call Amy
> Go to kitchen
    - Grab a drink
    - Grab a snack
> Go find mom and talk to her, tell her where you were (The lie version), etc.
> Go to Bathroom:
    - Poop in toilet
    - Take shower
    - Poop in shower
> Other (Specify what she should do)

Remember that these options allow you to choose more than one option in a certain order. For example:
"Go to bathroom and poop in toilet, then take shower, then go do homework, then play video games"
Also if you have an idea for something she should do not on the list, don't hesitate to tell me! I love creativity :D

Lmao. That video caught me off guard. Yes Mayte is 15, though many already have lost their virginity at that age lol. Anyways, Hannah is also 15 or 16. I don't think I mentioned her age yet but she is no more than 2 years older than Mayte.

Mayte heads over to her computer and sits down. Her appeal towards video games was gone like an extinguished fire. She was desperate to return to Azuria and explore, and learn more. Soon, it would happen soon. She just had to be patient. Mayte logged in and instantly opened up her favorite game which was Civilization. She loved strategy game, and civilization was perfect in terms of graphics, strategy, and fun! She joined a random lobby which had a few people in it, and they began. An hour was already gone in what seemed like seconds. Mayte heard a knock on her door. She turned to see.... wait what! It was Hannah. Mayte flung her headset off her ears.

"Wh--wha--whe--What?", she stuttered, unable to find words. "Are you crazy?!?", she whispered loudly and angrily. Hannah just gave her a smile and walked into her room. She sat on the edge of Mayte's bed. Mayte turned her chair to face her.

"You must be out of your damn mind!", Mayte said, trying to keep her voice low, but loud enough to emphasize her emotions.

"Listen, did you forget that I have magic on my side. Your mom is in the kitchen. Your brother is watching his cartoons. I just quietly used some easy spells to unlock your door and walked in. No one saw a thing", she said with a laugh of disbelief. It seems as though Hannah herself was confused how she didn't get caught. 

Mayte snapped her fingers and imagined fire. A few sparks flew. "I'm gonna burn you if you do this again", she warned jokingly as she did it. This was her first time doing a spell on Earth, and it worked just as Hannah had said. Sprinkle some irisium on your head and fingers, and you're good to go for some time.

"So um, why exactly did you come here?", Mayte asked, trying to get to the point.

"To see my girlfriend", Hannah replied with a smile. Mayte wasn't amused. She didn't believe that Hannah would risk drawing attention by breaking into her house simply to... see her? It just didn't click in her mind.

"Really. Just to see me?", Mayte restated sarcastically.

"Well why not. You have a comfy looking room, and I see you have this, computer thing. I mean, come on. When else will I be able to see what a life of an Earth person is like. After all, you're the first to know about our world. The first person I can openly talk to and not worry about giving away some info I'm not supposed to give away".

Mayte lets out a hmph. "You wanna see what life of an Earth person is like? Well, I'll tell you right off the bat, its pretty boring".

Hannah looks offended. "Boring? So visiting my world is boring?"

Mayte quickly responds, "I meant life of an average Earth person. Like, their life on Earth. Your world is awesome obviously!"

Hannah laughs, "Yeah I know, I was just kidding"

"So whats this you're playing?", Hannah asks, leaning forward to see the computer screen. Mayte turns around to see that the people she is playing with are getting quite frustrated at the fact that she is afk. She clicks something to pass the turn.

"Ah, it's just a strategy game", Mayte said, avoiding the full explanation. Hannah nods. 

"So, wanna go have some fun. I bet you have never pranked anyone with magic before", Hannah says with an evil smile. Mayte shoots her a concerned look.

"Isn't it highly important that you DON'T do this kind of stuff", Mayte asks.

"Well, if someone finds out... then yeah. Otherwise, we are free to bring chaos upon anyone you wish".

Mayte thinks about it. She can choose anyone who she wants to have pranked. That's not an opportunity you get every day.

BLADDER: 89                                                               BELLY: 54                                               TIREDNESS: Okay Sleep

Hannah gets the opportunity to prank anyone she wants!

> Prank her mom
> Her brother Eric
> Her friend Amy
> Brad (A guy she likes)
> Andrew (A guy who likes her, she doesn't like him too much)
> Sam (Someone who has annoyed her from time to time)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ALSO:
> Go to bathroom to poop
> Poop somewhere else (Specify how and where)
> Don't worry about this yet

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, ShadowPhantom said:

I do pictures on occasion. Certainly not every time. Sorry. It takes a long time so I reserve images for when there is a scene I am capable of drawing, and one that is worth drawing. I'll continue this tomorrow. Late for me atm 

alright, it's best to let others vote anyway...

He approaches the throne, his metal boots echoing through the large chamber as he walked.

"You called me in", he stated.

The other man nods. "Indeed I have. There is quite an important matter to discuss concerning the safety and secrecy of our realm", he says, motioning for his guest to sit down on one of the chairs next to the throne.

The throne is made of obsidian. A black glass looking substance. Light reflects off of it, adding beauty. The part where you sit on is made of wood.

"Are we in danger?", the first man asks in a calm voice as he takes a seat next to the throne.

The other man shifts himself a bit to get comfortable. "Not if we deal with this quickly, Taris. I want you to be the one to execute this mission. You are reliable, and know how to do things properly. I trust you".

Taris nods. "It would be an honor. What will you have me do?".

"Two names must be eliminated. Hannah Yetasia, and Mayte Calahale. Hannah was at our council when we decided to bring the first Earthling to our realm. She was to do the job, but she is becoming reckless. Her love for Mayte is blinding her reason and she can cause serious problems if we don't put an end to it".

Taris gives the man a look of disapproval. "Hannah has been a member of our council for a long time. There must be ways to deal with this rather than just getting rid of her", he argues.

"She has shown a lack of responsibility. She knows the consequences".

"She hasn't made a mistake yet", Taris defends Hannah.

"And it will be too late when she does. She is forgetting the danger of her mission. She already broke one common sense rule, and that was not to get into a damn relationship with the girl. Now she decided to risk entering her house? Now they are planning to go have fun with magic. She already slipped up".

Taris sighed. "Alright Serus. I'll have them dead by tonight".

"This goes without saying but, it has to look like an accident. People have to believe what happens. Make it a car accident. Make sure the driver dies, and make sure he hits both girls and kills them".

Taris nods, and walks out of the chamber.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mayte holds up a finger to Hannah, telling her she will be back in a minute. Then she exits her room and heads straight for the bathroom. There she relieves her belly. She didn't need to poop that bad, but better to just not risk having to worry about it later. She re enters her room to see Hannah playing on the computer. Its clear she has no idea what she is doing judging by how the game looks after those few minutes of Mayte's absence.

"Alright, lets go", Mayte says. Hannah gets up and, and Mayte quickly sits down so she can close off the game. She tells the people she is playing with that she has to go, and shuts off her computer. She has never been so excited to get off video games for something else.

"Ill meet you outside. You go tell your mom you're leaving and Ill find a safe way to exit so no one notices me". Hannah uses the window in Mayte's room to climb out, and somehow reach the ground. Mayte on the other hand, walks downstairs. She finds her mom washing the dishes.

"Hey mom. I'm going out with Hannah for a bit. Ill be back before 8".

Her mom turns to her. "Again?", she asks raising an eyebrow. Mayte nods with a guilty grin.

"Alright, but if you are not back before 8, whatever chance I gave you today will be gone". 

"Thanks mom", Mayte blurts out as she dashes for the door. Hannah is already there waiting. 

"So who are we pranking?", Hannah asks.

"This dude Sam. He is this buff football player who thinks that every girl likes him".

Hannah cringes. "I hate those types of guys. Lets go get him!".

Mayte tells Hannah where to go. She knows that Sam would most likely be at the field with his friends. Imagine their reaction when he wets himself in front of everyone! Mayte couldn't wait.

They got close to the field, and sure enough, there was Sam, with all his football buddies. 

"I'm not a body reader or writer much in Azuria, but I know enough to manipulate Earthlings".

"Body reader and writer?", Mayte asked, looking confused.

"Yeah. Its a general term for the field of knowledge of being able to read minds, and read how people feel, and be able to tell the status of their body, as well as control their mind and body. Essentially its what I used to make you wet yourself. I accelerated the process in your body to make your bladder fill faster. That's what we will do here".

Mayte's mouth waters with excitement. They cross the street to be on the same side as the field and get behind a phone booth. They can still see Sam through the glass, but they are less likely to get spotted. Hannah begins to stare directly at Sam, just like when she stared at Mayte. It was almost scary. A few seconds pass, and Mayte could already see Sam acting strangely, unable to play as good as he was just a moment ago.

His teammate catches the ball, and sprints, hitting a touch down. That's where Sam calls a pause to the game. Mayte can't hear what he said, but she assumes he is going to go to the bathroom. Hannah's staring intensifies. She hopes to make him wet himself in front of everyone before he reaches a bathroom, but her magic can only go so far.

Sam's hand goes in between his legs. His face is painted with confusion as he walks across the field. It is a large field. The restroom is just across the street. Hannah definitely has time to do her job. His friends, one by one, begin to turn their heads towards poor desperate Sam who is struggling to walk. 

The look of confusion becomes a look of horror as a small spurt escapes into Sam's underwear. It doesn't leave any mark on his shorts yet, but soon it will. Sam begins to panic. This is probably among his worst fears. His facade of strength and bravery will finally crumble as he helplessly soaks his shorts in front of all his friends. He continued to move forward, his walk gradually transforming into a waddle. Hannah doesn't lose focus.

Finally Sam stops. He looks completely mortified. Both hands are now holding his dick through his pants but to no avail. He begins to pee his pants. Its a small stream, but still quickly soaks through his underwear and begins to drip onto the grass. The warm liquid runs down both his legs darkening his shorts wherever it goes. His friends watch closely, some cracking up with laughter. Mayte has an evil look of satisfaction that she doesn't notice herself. Hannah stops staring since the job has been done. 

The poor boy continues urinating, occasionally cutting the flow only for it to start again. His shorts shine in the sun, making it clearly visible when he is peeing, and when he is not. The final few drops leave his body. Its over. Both his pee and his football career. He is no longer that jock that he once was. He is now a laughing target. His chances with girls most likely will vanish. Mayte almost feels bad. He will recover from it someday though. 

Sam has no idea what to do next. Pee drips from his blue shorts as he walks back to his friends, hoping that he will have some good explanation to get out of this mess. "Bro, what the fuck", someone says laughing hysterically. "I don't know myself what just happened. It just hit me so hard that I pissed myself. Holy shit", Sam agrees, laughing as well. To be honest, he does have a point. He definitely doesn't know what just happened to him, and will never know. Hannah looks at his soaked shorts, getting aroused. Mayte as well.

It's time for them to leave. They had their fun, and now they had to flee the scene. They turn around, and start walking across the street. 

Hannah's face changes to a sudden look of horror as she looks to the right and sees a car zooming at them. That car wasn't there a second ago. It must be going at least 100 miles per hour. It is only a couple meters away. Hannah instinctively jerks her hand forward out in front of her sending a strong shock wave at the car that is about to hit them. The vehicle gets bumped up into the air and flies over their heads, flipping upside down in the air and landing painfully on the ground, rolling over a few times. The driver is no doubt dead. He is missing an eye and his face is almost entirely covered in blood. Hannah's world stops. She just realized what she had done. She just used magic blatantly in front of many witnesses, including the football players. Its one thing for an adult to keep their mouth shut, and another for a high school football player. This was beyond mending.

Right then and there, Hannah knew she was dead. The council would have her killed. If she had not done what she did however, she would be dead anyway. Why was a car speeding at them trying to kill them. Hannah was flipping through her thoughts faster than that car when it was coming at them. Mayte couldn't move. No matter how much she tried, her brain had disconnected from her body. Her feet were planted, and her expression of terror was not leaving her face any time soon. Hannah wasn't sure how to react either, though she knew one thing for sure. They had to get off that street. She pulled Mayte by her hand onto the sidewalk.

"Mayte. We are not safe. Follow me. We have to go back to the realm quick so I can tell some of my trusted friends that I am being hunted. You are too", Hannah commands in an urgent and concerned voice.

Mayte's heart is beating rapidly as waves of panic and fear roll through her like massive tsunamis. Hannah doesn't bother to hide her magic, and begins to open a portal to the gateway right where she is. She rips a hole in reality to the black void. Mayte steps in without hesitation and Hannah follows. The portal closes without a chance of anyone coming in, though it's no doubt people saw what happened. They dash through the darkness and reached the familiar large gate, which scanned them, and then opened. 

Hannah skids to a stop when she sees Taris standing there, waiting for them.

"Hello Hannah. It's unfortunate that we have to meet as enemies", he says. Hannah growls with anger.

"You are a complete fucking idiot!", she shouts. "If not for that plan you pulled out your ass, everything would have been fine. I don't know what that old delusional hag Serus told you, but you just caused a hundred times more problems than I ever would have. I hope you know that. I was not going to stand there and take a car to the face because Serus has this suspicion in his head and wants me dead. I thought you were smarter".

Mayte has never seen Hannah lash out like that. It was like a cute kitten had become a fierce hungry lion. Taris steps back slightly, unsure whether to proceed with killing Hannah, or to switch sides. Maybe she was right, and listening to Serus was a bad idea. No. He can't betray the King.

Taris positions his hands as if holding an invisible staff. A 2 sided spear appears in his hands. The sharp ends of the weapon are made of a bright reflective metal. Black armor materializes on his body. Hannah holds her hand out blocking Mayte from moving forward, telling her to step back. Mayte has never been so afraid. Her life depends on Hannah.

Hannah's armor and bow are back at the tavern. She can only rely on her pure skill in magic. Taris points his spear forward and crouches down slightly, and begins moving slowly side to side. Hannah bends her knees slightly and leans forward, taking on a battle stance.

Fear has caused Mayte's bladder to fill at a rapid rate

BLADDER: 54                                                     BELLY: 98                                    TIREDNESS: Okay Sleep

Hannah is fighting someone way better than her, and on top of that, he is armed and armored and she is not. Mayte stands behind her with her life depending on the outcome of this battle. What should Mayte do?

> Start undressing and try to seduce Taris
> Pee her pants to distract Taris
> Ditch Hannah and run back through the gateway
> Just stay where she is
> Tell Hannah that they should both run back through the gateway
> Other (Specify)
(Just some info. Mayte is only capable of creating fire and holding it in her hand. She is not able to throw fireballs in any way)

It is clear that the battle is one sided and not in their favor, but Mayte isn't ready to die today. As a last hope, she decides to use the only weapon she has. Her body.

Hannah and Taris haven't begun yet, and are just staring at each other, maintaining a battle posture, waiting for their opponent to show some sort of weakness. Mayte, who is behind Hannah, pulls down her skirt and tosses it aside. Taris has no control over his eyes, which switch from Hannah to Mayte. Hannah instantly understands what is going on without even looking behind her. She just has to wait for Mayte to finish her full move before striking.

Mayte proceeds to take off her shirt, revealing her breasts. Taris knows what their plan is, but is unable to counter it. The power of a woman's body can overpower any man any day, as long as he has a cock. Once the appendage between his legs starts to do his thinking, its too late. 

After all those nerves, Mayte's bladder has filled up quite a bit. She decides it won't hurt to let it out. She puts her hands behind her head and closes her eyes. A smile stretches across her face as she steadily urinates through her panties.

72949691_MySketches2-2018-07-2321_44_24.thumb.jpg.4664114a42ba20a09dd32843e08b5176.jpg

(Feedback please. This one was a bit problematic. I had issues with body proportionality and ended up making some obviously visible corrections on Mayte. Still could use some improvements, but I think that it came out fairly fine).

A bulge has slowly grown at Taris' crotch. 

"St-stop that right now!", he shouts, tripping on words. Mayte lets out a moan just loud enough for Taris to hear. He looks over at Mayte once more, and that's where Hannah makes her move. She has been preparing an attack this whole time, and with a single movement of her hands, a shock wave shoots out in front of her. It's the same one she used to flip the car. Taris, unable to react in time, flies through the air and lands painfully on his back onto the grass. He groans with pain, rolling over onto his side and curling up into a ball. His staff lays far out of reach.

Hannah charges forward, sending 2 fireballs back to back at Taris. Following that, Hannah fires a laser out of her hand. The bright beam of light punctures a hole in Taris' chest plate before disappearing. The fireballs hit right after the laser beam, burning Taris' flesh where his armor is missing. He screams in agony, and begins clawing at the ground, trying to crawl away from the pain. Hannah rushes over to him, and places a strong foot on his back, preventing movement.

"Listen you fool. You are my friend. I'm saying 'are' because I still believe we are friends. I need you to wake up and realize, that you are you. If you have a strong feeling about something, and someone tells you to do otherwise... you don't have to do it. Fuck Serus. Fuck his orders. Fuck the fact that he is king. I noticed his flame had extinguished a long time ago. It's time you realize the same". Her voice is stern and assertive. She really cares for Taris, and is hoping he understands her point.

"If I let you live, then we are all dead. If I kill you 2, then I might live", he says in a hopeless strained voice.

"You are dead anyway. You screwed up and failed to kill us back there with the car, and now the problem has worsened by a thousand times. At least if we all join sides, we have a chance. What don't you see".

Taris sighs. "Can you at least take your foot off my back", he asks. His voice shows no intention of continuing the battle, or harming Hannah. 

Hannah thinks about it, and then steps off of him. He instantly turns onto his back, and looks down at the wound. A large chunk of his chest has missing skin, and seared flesh. Blood is leaking from multiple places. It looks like a complete disaster. Mayte walks down from the gateway hill to Hannah and Taris, her panties dripping with pee.

Taris looks at her and shakes his head. "You are lucky you were fighting a guy", he says with a smile, unable to laugh due to the pain. His face still reflects pain.

Hannah reaches her hand out to Taris, who hesitates, and then takes hit. He gets up on his feet, barely able to keep balance.

BLADDER: 100                                     BELLY: 94                                   TIREDNESS: Okay Sleep

Mayte's plan a success, they have defeated Taris. What should they do with him?

> Kill Taris
> Trust him and bring him with them
> Leave him
> Other (Specify)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
ALSO, Where should they go?
> To Azerdale
> To Earth through the gateway
> To Serus
> Other (Specify)

Hannah Takes Taris' hand and wraps it around her neck so he can use her for support. Azerdale may be a safe place but Earth is safer. On Earth, magic is forbidden. Hannah had broken that law and will face consequences, however the real threat now is Serus. 

Hannah, Taris, and Mayte together walk back to the gateway. Taris has to remove his armor and leave it along with his weapon in the storage box, but after that, they are good to go. Hannah gave Taris a new shirt to hide his wounds, since his old one had a hole burned through it. It took a couple minutes before they appeared back on Earth. This time they came out right behind Mayte's corner deli. Its a small alley where no one would see. Taris unwrapped his hand from Hannah and took an attempt at walking by himself. It didn't go too bad. The pain was diminishing and he was recovering enough to be able to do basic things. It would still be a while before he could fight again.

Taris sighed. "Never been so glad to be on Earth. Now that I'm a dead man, being here can delay that fate", Taris murmured. Hannah understood that he joined them not because he wanted to be on their side, but rather because he failed his mission and knew Serus would kill him anyways. Being with Hannah and Mayte would delay his death.

"Aw poor Taris. Want to go drink yourself away from your problems since death is so near?", Hannah replies in a mocking voice. 

Their calm walk down the street was abruptly disrupted as loud sirens blared into their ears, and a whole brigade of police cars surrounded them. A man wearing a suit and aviators got out of what looked like the type of car a president would be transported in. The car was a black Mercedes, and the windows were tinted to the point where you'd never hope to see what's inside.

The man brandished a silenced pistol in one of his hands, and a radio in his other. Static and indecipherable voices emitted from his walkie-talkie. An army of police officers also got out of their vehicles and had their weapons in hand. The man in the suit walked up to the trio.

"Please come with me Hannah and Mayte", he said as he turned around and began walking back to his car. He didn't even bother to check if they followed, but Mayte knew that with a million cops watching, running wasn't an option. To her relief however, there was another solution. Taris. She hoped with all her heart that he would stick to their side and come to their aid.

Mayte fell asleep, and lost track of time entirely. It wasn't until Hannah shook her awake that she realized that the car had stopped, and that they arrived at their destination. Mayte got out of the car, and looked around. A single road led to the parking lot where they were now. A large building stood in front of them. It had the FBI logo on the front wall. This wasn't good at all. The government was catching onto this situation fast, and was already digging into it? They needed to keep quiet, and delay as long as possible until Taris finds a way to rescue them.

Just as Mayte thought that, she looked back at the road that led them here and saw something strange. It was a person standing, except they were barely visible. They were almost completely transparent. Mayte recognized that it was Taris! He vanished a few seconds after Mayte noticed him. He simply appeared to notify Mayte of his presence. Mayte felt a wave if reassurance flow through her.

The building was absolutely astonishing. It was so organized, and clean. The elevators could travel side to side, and had so many controls and buttons that it hurt to look at it. A couple of buttons were pressed, and off they went. It wasn't long before the elevator doors opened, revealing a short hallway with a room, separated by a wall with a window. This would be the room where they will be questioned. Mayte spotted her mom sitting on a chair. Her head was planted into her hands but her downed expression changed to one of joy when she saw Mayte. They got up swiftly and they ran towards each other and hugged. Mayte never felt her mom squeeze so strongly. Finally they released the embrace and Mayte's mom gave her a concerned look.

"What. Happened?", she whispered.

"I'll explain, but not now", Mayte quickly replied before anyone can hear. They probably did already with all their cameras and hidden microphones, though Mayte didn't want them to know she would be hiding information from them. The man in the suit unlocked the room and walked inside.

"Hannah. You come in first please", the man stated. Hannah strolled down the hall and into the room.

Hannah surprisingly remained calm. Her face showed no expression at all. She was good at this. The glass prevented any sound from being transferred so Mayte passed time by trying to guess what they were saying from their lip movements.

Hannah sat down on the cheap plastic chair, and tried to get as comfortable as possible. The man sat across from her, a wooden table dividing them. He placed his hands on the desk, and began talking.

"Witnesses say you have been seen partaking in some supernatural events which occurred on Mulberry field. Do you know anything about this?"

Hannah scratched her chin, trying to show that she isn't sure. "Supernatural?", she finally asked, sounding surprised.

"We have multiple camera recordings showing a vehicle being propelled into the air by a strange looking disturbance of the atmosphere", the man notified.

Hannah had hoped that she could lie, but she can't really rally against camera proof.

BLADDER: 84                                            BELLY: 90                                         TIREDNESS: Okay Sleep

It is 5:34 PM Tuesday. Hannah is being questioned about seeing or partaking in supernatural events. What should she say to the man?

> (Specify the response you would like)