Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

INTERACTIVE STORY

Hey! Welcome to my interactive story. If you don't not know what this is, read the explanation below. Otherwise, skip it

-An interactive story is where I write the story, and then give you choices on where the story will go. You reply with the choice you want and I will continue the story based on the choice        you chose

How I choose choices:  I choose the choice that has been picked the most, or if there is a tie for the top choice, Ill pick the one that was posted earliest.

Bladder and Rectum: At the top of each story section, I will have these 2. They each represent how much your character needs to pee/poop and go from 0 (Gonna pee yourself) to 100 (No worries at all). Anything below 50 might cause your character slight discomfort.  

Hope you guys enjoy, lets begin! 

=======================================================================================================================================

First things first, pick gender and sexual orientation of your character

> Female

-----------------------------

Orientation:
> Homosexual
> Heterosexual
> Bisexual

Finally, choose a name for the character. You can choose any name you want, simply put it under your responses for the above.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

awesome drawing,  

Exactly this

Just gonna let people know here that I started a new interactive so go check it out :D.   Im obviously still gonna continue this one.    

Posted Images

(Gender: FEMALE       Orientation: BISEXUAL         NAME: Mayte  (I used a randomizer for the names))

( ( ( RING RING ) ) ). The Alarm blared loudly. It was louder in her head than in real life, considering that she was just enjoying a quiet, relaxing dream until she was rudely interrupted. Mayte groaned, and turned to lay on her stomach.

"W-Where did everyone go", she mumbled, clearly not awake yet. 

The alarm still rang, so Mayte carefully located the button and turned it off. The loud sound still echoed in her head, but soon faded. She opened her eyes only to see the closeup of her white pillow. She rolled over onto her back, and tilted her head so she can see the time. 6:45. And why did I stay up till 2?  she asked herself. She knew there was school today, yet she stayed up late. Oh well. Today wasn't going to be an important day for her anyways. She closed he eyes again, but knew that she had to get up, and that these few minutes of extra sleep won't help her. 

She sat up quickly, rubbed her eyes, and stood up. As she got up on her feet, her bladder sent out a sharp signal telling Mayte needed to find a bathroom. Not having peed all night, she needed to go pretty bad. She could still hold it for a bit though.

BLADDER: 25                                            BELLY: 85

Mayte needs to pee, and has 35 minutes (Until 7:20 AM) before she has to be out of the house. Otherwise she will miss her bus.

> Head to the bathroom to pee, brush teeth, do her hair, etc
> Pee on floor where you stand
> Pee on the bed
> Pee somewhere else (Specify where)
> Go back to sleep a bit more
> Get dressed for school (Currently wearing panties and a polka dot t-shirt)
> Go eat breakfast 
> Other (Specify what you want to do)

Mayte waddled to the bathroom, but found that the door was closed, and the light was on. Oh no. Someone was in there. Her heart sank to her feet. Maybe she should just get dressed and take her mind off her bladder. Mayte ambled to her room and opened her closet. She usually spends time picking out the best outfit, but not today. First thing she noticed were jeans, and so she took those. She also grabbed a pink shirt, a pair of panties, a white bra, and white socks. She tossed all of it on her bed and went to put it on.

All the movement she had to do to put on her jeans, and socks, caused her bladder to hurt even more. She had to try really hard to not let any pee out into her school clothes. If it got onto the panties she slept in, it would've been fine, however she cannot pee her school clothes. She finally finished getting dressed so she went back to the bathroom, only to find it still locked. She stomped on the floor lightly in frustration.

"Who is in there? Eric, is that you? You better get your ass out of there soon!", she said loudly. Eric is Mayte's younger brother. He is 10 years old, 5 years younger than her.

"Mom said you can't use that language in the house", Eric replied. Just perfect!! Mayte thought.

"Well I don't care. Hurry the hell up!!!!", she shouted back.

"Well why should I? You're being a meany so... I guess you'll just have to wait", Eric teased. Mayte growled in anger and then ran down the stairs, skipping steps on her way down.

"Hey sweetie", her Mom greeted with a smile. Her mom noticed something was wrong after seeing Mayte's expression. "Whats wrong?", she asked softly. Mayte just pointed behind her at the bathroom with her thumb and said

"He just doesn't want to get out of the bathroom, and I really need to go. Why do we only have one bathroom?", Mayte complained.

Her mom sighed, followed by a short laugh. "You two will never get along well will you?".

"Nope", Mayte replied, cracking a smile. 

"Alright, well. Breakfast is ready. It's the usual today. Eggs and bacon". Her mom motioned for Mayte to go take a seat at the table. Mayte thanked her, and went to eat. The amazing aroma of a delicious breakfast hit her nose as she reached the table. Mayte smiled. She was glad to have such a caring mother, but she sure wasn't glad to have a brother. On the other hand, he is still young, and probably looks up to her. She has to treat him well. Mayte took a seat and began to eat. She ate slowly, enjoying the taste of every bite. She could hear her mom talking with Eric upstairs.

"Come on Eric. You aren't the only one in this house y'know", her mom said, knocking on the bathroom door.

"But she said ass", Eric whined. Her mom turned to look at Mayte, and gave her a disappointed look. One that said You just made this more difficult for yourself.

Mayte began to get desperate. She was beginning to lose the fight with her bladder so she crossed her legs under the table, which made it easier. She quickly finished her breakfast. Her mom came downstairs. 

"May. We had many talks already about you setting and good example, and behaving like an adult in front of your brother. You know you play a large factor in how he grows up. It doesn't matter if you were angry, frustrated, whatever", Her mom explained quietly, so Eric would not be able to hear.

"I know. I'm improving, but I really need the bathroom mom", Mayte replied in a strained voice, as she hopped up and down slightly. Just as she said that, Eric opened the door to the bathroom and came out. Mayte dashed past her mom and ran upstairs. She quickly entered the bathroom, closed, and locked the door. Finally! She swiftly pulled down her jeans and panties and sat down. As soon as she did, a stream of golden pee jetted out of her. The sound of it hitting the toilet bowl was loud that Eric heard. Mayte could hear him giggle. Ugh!!! I will get back at him some day, she thought. It seemed like forever, until finally, the stream died down. Mayte's smile stretched across her entire face. 

Now it was time to brush her hair, and her teeth. She took her brush, and slowly drew it through her hair. First she brushed one side, then the other. Once she was satisfied, she quickly brushed her teeth and left the bathroom. 

She hopped into her room, grabbed her backpack, and glimpsed at the time. 7:15. Perfect. Just on time. She walked downstairs, said goodbye to her mom, and left the house.

On her way to the bus stop, Mayte's friend Amy caught up to her.

"Hey May. How is everything going? You ready for the exam?", Amy asked when she caught up. Mayte's heart skipped a beat. An exam!? Oh crap. She forgot entirely about her geometry exam today. She was pretty good in math, but it was a hard exam. She completely forgot to study! Mayte didn't want to tell Amy that she didn't study. She didn't want Amy to think of her as a bad student.

BLADDER: 98                                                                                    BELLY: 83

Mayte doesn't want to admit she didn't study. What should Mayte reply to Amy?

> "Yep. Totally ready"
> "I'm nervous, but I think I got this"
> "I didn't study. I know this test will be easy"
> "Crap! I forgot to study. I'm so screwed"
> Other (Specify what to reply)

Edited by ShadowPhantom (see edit history)

(So Ill nickname her "Tay" then. Thanks for clarifying pronunciation) 

"I'm a bit nervous, but I think I got this. Mr.Peffer did say that is was going to be hard, so better be prepared", Mayte replied smiling.

"Yeah. Definitely. I was up studying all night yesterday. So tired right now. Probably gonna get some sleep on the bus so I don't shut down on the test", Amy said with a laugh. Mayte laughed nervously with Amy. All that she could think of was how did she forget. She is always a good student. This almost never happens! There's still time to study a bit on the bus.

As they sat down at the bus stop, Amy turned to Mayte.

"I can't believe how fast this year is coming to and end. 5 more weeks till summer", she said, sadness clear in her voice. Even though summer is a happy thing, realizing how fast time flies, and how fast childhood becomes adulthood is a depressing thought.

Mayte nodded in agreement. "Yeah, for sure".

By the time the bus came, Amy was half asleep, murmuring something Mayte could not understand. Mayte tapped her, causing the poor startled girl to almost slip off the bench. "Ah! what?", Amy exclaimed. Mayte snickered. "The bus is here, come on", Mayte said with a chuckle, motioning for Amy to come.

They boarded the bus and found empty seats. Amy sat near the window, and Mayte sat next to her. It didn't take long for Amy to fall asleep, resting her head on Mayte's shoulder. Mayte stroked her hair and whispered "sweet dreams sleeping beauty". Amy was already deep into dreams.

BLADDER: 95                                      BELLY: 81                         

Mayte needs to study for the exam, but moving around a lot might awake Amy. What should Amy do?

> Study
> Sleep alongside Amy
> Look out window
> Other (Specify)

New bar being added is the Tiredness bar. This bar will signify how sleepy your character is. Being tired affects decision making, learning performance, and conversations.

LEVELS OF TIREDNESS:

- Overslept (Feels normal, except slight drowsiness) [12+ hours of sleep]

- Well Slept (Slept well, just woke up. You feel amazing) [10/11 hours of sleep]

- Okay Sleep (You feel fine, but not perfect) [8/9 hours of sleep]

- Tired (Affects of tiredness are noticeable, but you can function pretty much fine) [6/7 hours of sleep]

- Very tired (You really wanna sleep) [2-5 hours of sleep]

- Sleep Deprived (You are fine with sleeping anywhere) [Very little to no sleep, or more than a day of lack of sleep]

- Passing out (You might just collapse and fall asleep) [No sleep for multiple days]

Current Tiredness: Very Tired

Mayte carefully searched her bag until she found her math notebook. She opened it to the last page. That's where she wrote down important formulas, as well as definitions and study notes. Once again she was glad she didn't slack on organization. She began repeatedly reading over the notes, closing her eyes every so often and reciting the notes in her mind. Amy was so deep into sleep, nothing could wake her up. Not even the one section of the road they had to pass where you had to worry about hitting your head on the ceiling from all the bouncing. The street was so horribly destroyed. The ride ended quicker than Mayte thought it would. Time always goes faster when you're preoccupied. 

They had to get off on the next stop so Mayte lightly shook Amy and whispered close to her ear "Hey, we have to get off". Amy didn't move at first but then suddenly awoke. 

"Woooww, that was such an amazing nap", Amy beamed.

"Glad my shoulder made a good pillow", joked Mayte. Amy laughed.

They got off the bus and walked to the school, and entered 10 minutes before classes start.

BLADDER: 90                                            BELLY: 79                                              TIREDNESS: Very Tired

They have 10 spare minutes. What should Mayte do?

> Go to bathroom
> Head to their seperate classes early
> Chat with Amy
> Other (Specify)

Gotta sleep so Ill continue tomorrow, but for now....

Rate my Interactive Story so far

(Please be honest. I won't be upset if you rate it bad, but please help me improve by telling me what I should add/change to make it better):

> Its the best one I have seen!!
> It is among the best I have seen
> Its great
> Its good
> Its okay
> Its bad
> Its Horrible
> Its among the worst I have seen
> It is absolutely the worst I have seen!!

What am I doing good?

What should I improve on?

(I had to break my choice rules and go with Yellow's response. I agree that she needs to study)

(Also, thanks for the tip. ill try to make the installments longer but sometimes when I need to insert a choice, there's nothing I can really do. I try to update this often so even if it's short, you wont have to wait long for the next one)

"Amy. I'd rather get some extra studying done for this exam, so I'm gonna head to class", Mayte explained.

"Hey, good idea. I'll do that too. Catch you at lunch!", Amy exclaimed as she ran off to class

Mayte walked to her class slowly, thinking about the exam, trying to get her confidence up. Lost in her mind, she didn't notice someone who was walking directly at her. He was also not paying attention, and staring into his phone. Mayte looked up just as they collided. She took a few steps back and the guy dropped his phone. A look of anger appeared on his face, but was quickly washed away by an expression of laughter. "My bad", he said with a chuckle, and leaned down to get his phone.

"Its ok", Mayte replied with a smile, and then walked past him going to her class. She reached the room and still had about 5 minutes so she quickly pulled out her notebook and began to read over her notes once again.

First class she had was English. They were learning Shakespeare right now. Mayte really loved English, and all the acting they did. Acting was what she wanted to do when she grew up. Mayte walked into the class. She was among the first people there, so she sat down and continued studying while everyone else was coming in. Soon enough, the teacher told everyone to quiet down so the lesson could begin. If there is any class where Mayte really enjoys school, its English. Today they were simply reading and analyzing another part of Shakespeare's play called "Hamlet". Not her favorite type of lesson, but still, it had to be done.

Class flew by fast, as do all things you enjoy. It was time for the exam. Her heart jumped simply at the thought. She knew she didn't study nearly enough, but she still studied something, which is better than nothing.

Mayte ran to Geometry class in hopes of getting there earlier, and having a couple minutes to look over her notes once more. Upon arriving, she saw Amy. They wished each other good luck, and went to take their seats. Unfortunately for Mayte, Mr.Peffer told them right away to clear their desks, so studying was not an option. He walked around and gave out exams, telling everyone to turn them over, and not to begin until he says so. Mayte was nervous, and that didn't help her bladder. She didn't need to pee, but knew she would have to soon.

BLADDER: 78                                                           BELLY: 73                                               TIREDNESS: Very Tired 

Test has begun! There are 20 Multiple choice and 8 short response. She has 45 minutes. How should Mayte approach the exam?

> She should go fast. Skip hard problems, do the easy ones first, so she has time after to do the harder ones and check over her answers
> Go slow. Make sure she focuses on every problem and doesn't skip around so much
> Other (Specify how she should take the exam)

Mayte took her time on each problem and solved carefully, sometimes looking at the problem twice to ensure she did everything correctly. She did have to skip on occasion because some problems were hard. She was done with the multiple choice for the most part, and decided to check the time. Oh No! 10 minutes left. Mayte turned to rushing. She began to go fast through the open response questions, not looking at them twice. She was done with open response and had 2 minutes left. This was really bad. Most of the point value on the exam was on the open response. She turned back to multiple choice and took some logical guesses on the remaining questions. She used the remaining minute to look over open responses. 

"Alright, Pencils down. you have 10 seconds to pass up your test. If I dont have yours by the end of these 10 seconds, you get a 0", Mr.Peffer announced. Everyone began passing their exams down.

I got a 0 anyway, Mayte thought, wearing an angry expression. She passed up her test, and the exams of the people behind her.  She was happy it was over. With a sigh of relief, she rose from her chair and put her backpack on. The bell was going to ring any second. Sure enough, the familiar ring resonated through the room, and everyone flooded out into the hallways.

It was Mayte's lunch period now so she headed to the lunch room to meet with Amy. Amy was already at the table. She look up when she saw Mayte approaching.

"Hey Tay, how was the exam for you?", she asked. The happy expression on her face told Mayte that she did good, or at least was confident in how she did. 

"Ummmm.. Well, It could've been better but I think I did fairly well. Passed for sure", she said with a nervous laugh. Failing was something that never happened to Mayte, and even though she didn't study so much, she was sure that she would score between 80-90%.

"Thats good. It was really hard so I am hoping that Ill get at least an 85%", Amy admitted. 85% was kind of low considering their normal scores are always above 90.

"So hey, wanna grab lunch, or just a drink?", Mayte asked. "Just grab me some orange juice. I'm not hungry". Neither was Mayte to be honest, so she went over to the drinks section of the cafeteria and grabbed some apple juice, and some orange juice. 

They enjoyed their drinks [Bladder is now lowering at a faster rate due to drinks], and chatted about various things, like their weekend, and what they will do during summer. Before they knew it, the period was over. The bell rang and it was time to go. Both of them had Chemistry next and were in the same class, so they walked together and chatted some more.

Chemistry was relaxing. The teacher gave out a very easy review worksheet, which Amy and Mayte swept through really quickly, and then they were back to chatting once again. Another period gone by without anything eventful. After Chemisty, it was time for gym. Mayte was dreading this. She was so tired, that playing soccer right now was not on her mind as something enjoyable. She dragged her feet to the locker room and changed into her uniform, and then went to the gymnasium.

As everyone finally settled in, her teacher began to make an announcement. "Alright everyone. Today we have a new student". There was loud applause as this short, cute looking girl got off the bleachers and walked up next to the gym teacher. Mayte didn't even notice her when she first came in.

"Her name is Hannah. She came from another school. Please be nice to her and help her adjust to the school. She won't be put on a team just yet. Today she will be watching you guys, so play well. Set a good example", the teacher explained.

She then motioned for everyone to start playing. The class split into their teams and began playing. Mayte's head drooped. She stared at the floor and walked to her team. They were all laughing and smiling, like they always do. Mayte usually laugh with them, but today she was incredibly tired.

"Mayte, cheer up!", exclaimed David, their team captain. Mayte let out a short laugh, which sounded more like a puff. "Sorry, just very tired".

"Yeah. I feelya", David empathized. Mayte forced a quick smile. 

Their team consisted of 12 people. They would have small rounds, each lasting 5 minutes. Each round, 3 people from the team would come up and play. After that, the next 3 people would go and then it loops around. Amy went to the back of the line so she didn't have to go up right away. She stood around, and thought about her exam, remembering the problems in her head. Suddenly, a sharp pain erupted from her bladder, causing her to slightly lean forward. It felt like her bladder contents just doubled. Her need to pee increased significantly. This was strange, and not normal at all. She crossed her legs, but she wasn't sure that was going to be enough. Her muscles could not last much longer against the strong force of her bladder. The round was almost over and she was up next.

BLADDER: 15                                                BELLY:  67                                      TIREDNESS: Very Tired

Mayte suddenly really needs to pee, and crossing her legs won't work for long. She also has to go up next to play. What should she do?

> Pee herself where she is
> Go to the bathroom (She might not make it, but most likely will)
> Stay in class for now but tell David she can't go up
> Stay in class and go up to play
> Other (Specify)