Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for mods (sorry if it's been asked!!)

The current banner in question is from a Pixiv artist that we do not have direct contact with. We do promote the artists Pixiv page any time someone asks for the source.

For other artists we do contact them directly and ask permission, but for foreign artists it can be rather difficult so we just promote their page as much as we can in return.

I do hope to work directly with some artists in the future and commission custom works for OmoOrg's banner.

8 hours ago, Kirito said:

The current banner in question is from a Pixiv artist that we do not have direct contact with. We do promote the artists Pixiv page any time someone asks for the source.

For other artists we do contact them directly and ask permission, but for foreign artists it can be rather difficult so we just promote their page as much as we can in return.

I do hope to work directly with some artists in the future and commission custom works for OmoOrg's banner.

That's good to hear! I bet if you asked around you could find someone on the forums who speaks enough Japanese to ask artists on Pixiv permission through the image comments.

Edited by etoile (see edit history)