Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has anyone had a genuine accident because they couldn’t get their belt undone, or zipper stuck?

I’ve never had such instances where my belt or my zipper were stuck causing me to lose it in front of a toilet.

Though the idea, as cliche as it is, is still a pretty good one to me. It is hard to tell when it’s genuine in videos of course, people can just pretend their belt or zipper is giving them trouble. In a genuine incident though, the struggle and fail right in front of the toilet is quite a “happy thought”. 

I’ve looked to see if someone else may have post this question before, but I didn’t find any, my apologies if this question was already asked before. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine accident due to a stuck zipper or belt? Oh ya, it happened and I won't forget it. It's not a rare occasion for me to get really desperate and let an accidental spurt or two in my panties when

That happened once to me with a pair of shorts with the zipper on the side. It got stuck and they were too tight to pull down like that.  By the time I got them down there were some drips on the floor

I don't know if you can call them genuine accidents, but they totally did feel like one to me.  On a few occasions, I was purposefully doing a hold in complex layers . I was deliberately wearing

Posted Images

I don't know if you can call them genuine accidents, but they totally did feel like one to me. 

On a few occasions, I was purposefully doing a hold in complex layers . I was deliberately wearing panties, tights, leotard, sports bra (which is what I call the base layer, as it stops you pulling aside the leo or quickly pulling it down :P)  I wore another pair of underwear, tights and bodysuit before putting on some skinny jeans hidden underneath a jumpsuit. Since I was wearing all the layers, I tried to test my limit by leaking a little and regaining control. I was in front of the toilet starting to undress while totally bursting, I let out the smallest squirts which I tried to stop. It happened so fast, trying to scramble out of the layers to avoid total catastrophe - quite an amazing feeling I'm unable to describe. 

It happened to me when I was in kinder garden. That would have made me 5 years old at the time. Anyway I went into the bathroom only I was wearing pants with a belt and just couldn't figure out how to get the belt undone. I guess I figured at that point I could wait until I got home and returned to my seat only to full force pee my pants after that.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:09 AM, Luna said:

I don't know if you can call them genuine accidents, but they totally did feel like one to me. 

On a few occasions, I was purposefully doing a hold in complex layers . I was deliberately wearing panties, tights, leotard, sports bra (which is what I call the base layer, as it stops you pulling aside the leo or quickly pulling it down :P)  I wore another pair of underwear, tights and bodysuit before putting on some skinny jeans hidden underneath a jumpsuit. Since I was wearing all the layers, I tried to test my limit by leaking a little and regaining control. I was in front of the toilet starting to undress while totally bursting, I let out the smallest squirts which I tried to stop. It happened so fast, trying to scramble out of the layers to avoid total catastrophe - quite an amazing feeling I'm unable to describe. 

You would make so many happy if you made this video

The first time I discovered I liked it, actually. This is many years ago, I was a teen. I was shopping with my mother and I told her I had to pee and she said she'd be quick, but she was taking a very long time shopping, so I reminded her I had to pee, and she kept going slow again, I had to keep reminding her. She finally went to check out and started just chatting with the lady at the register. It's amazing how much time she was able to waste. I finally had to yell at her, "Mom! I need to go!" She finally finished up and we went home. As I got out of the car she had yet again forgot I had to go and asked me to help put the groceries away. I had to ask if I could use the restroom first. She was like "oh, of course, silly!" which is funny because I wasn't convinced she'd have said yes. But anyway, I was wearing my Oshkosh B'Gosh coveralls and I was about at my limit. I ran into the bathroom and started fumbling with those stupidly difficult straps and suddenly I just started peeing myself right there in front of the toilet. I managed to stop the flow, and I realized it was fun, so I experimented and let a bit more into my clothing. That was the start of a very good thing.

Nobody found out about it, and nobody noticed I changed my clothes, I think.

For a few years I was afraid of wearing those coveralls, but I got over it.

Happen to me before when I left the bar, when I was driving home I had a super super beer bladder. My bladder filled up to the point where I know if I didnt pull over Id wet myself in the car seat. I pulled over and when I got out the car I leaked a little bit. I sprinted to the closest tree I can find, I tried unzipping but my fly was jammed. My boxers got caught in the fly so it jammed the zipper. My bladder was so full I couldnt hold it so I started squirting steams of pee uncontrollably. Within a few seconds I lost bladder control and peed full force into my pants while I'm trying to unzip my pants. Their was nothing I could do to stop the flow of pee, by some miracle I was able to unzip my fly and pull it out while the pee was coming out. It was already tolate I was done peeing, I soaked my pants. 

6 minutes ago, thereaverofdarkness said:

Excellent story! But what were you doing driving home after drinking beer?

An important point.  That lack of good judgment that caused you to neglect to pee before leaving the bar could have had a tragic result while driving home.  Sad to say, I know too many people that have driven themselves home after drinking.   

1 hour ago, Spectator9 said:

An important point.  That lack of good judgment that caused you to neglect to pee before leaving the bar could have had a tragic result while driving home.  Sad to say, I know too many people that have driven themselves home after drinking.   

I'm older now, I learn to make better choices.  i dont drink and drive anymore its not worth harming someone

• 3 weeks later...

I just experienced this myself yesterday after a few straight days of desperation holding.  I took it too far.  My muscle fatigue finally got the best of me and I was squirming and shaking so badly that I couldn't function properly to unbutton my shorts.  It was going to be a really wet mess on the floor when I just decided to jump into shower and let it all flow into my shorts.  I really was astonished how the much the muscle fatigue just wiped out my holding ability.

I've had this happen to me XD I was doing a hold in jean shorts and I never intended to wet myself but just get really desperate so I went for a walk and waited to get desperate but I kind of over estimated my holding abilities and when I got back I was like about to pee myself and slowly hobbled to the bathroom spurting on the way and in the bathroom I crossed my legs super tightly and tried to undo my zipper and the fabric got stuck under the zip and it wouldn't unzip I kept struggling with it squirming and leaking until my bladder completely lost control and I completely peed myself. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:23 PM, CarmenCD said:

Genuine accident due to a stuck zipper or belt? Oh ya, it happened and I won't forget it. It's not a rare occasion for me to get really desperate and let an accidental spurt or two in my panties when trying to undone my pants, but full wetting due to stuck zipper or belt is not a regular occurrence at all.  I guess I buy clothes with good zippers.

As you know, I'm running to a bathroom really desperate almost every day at least once due to my weak bladder and my omo fetish, but I had full genuine accident due to clothes malfunctioning only on four occasions in my adult life. On all those occasions I was already so desperate that pee was basically dribbling into my panties when I was still on the way to the bathroom and I was on the verge of wetting myself any moment. And here comes the zipper part. When I finally reached the bathroom and I was literally standing in front of the toilet bowl, I couldn't take off my pants because the zipper got stuck. While I was struggling with my clothes, bladder just had enough stress, let it go and I started peeing in my pants. It happened once at home, once at friend's house and twice in public bathroom. One of the public accidents was due to a zipper on a dress, not pants and at friend's house I managed to make a knot on tie-on belt instead of untying the belt.

Wetting my pants at home was no big deal, even a pleasurable moment at the end. In the incident at friend's house we had a good laugh because of that, even it was a bit embarrassing when I totally pissed myself in his bathroom. But he saw me wet myself before and he knows about my weak bladder and occasional accidents, especially when dressed in female clothes. One of accidental wettings in public bathroom was also not a problem. I was in a night club and I was wearing tight dress with zipper on the back and while trying to open the zipper, I stretched myself too much and started peeing. Because I was wearing a dress, it was not really a problem. I just put my legs together to make sure dress wouldn't get wet too much and enjoyed the stream going down my legs. After I stopped peeing I struggled with the zipper for a few minutes more and finally managed to get it unstuck. When I could undress, I changed my panties and pantyhose and peed some more in the toilet before leaving the bathroom. Dress stayed more or less dry and nobody could tell my shoes were wet just by looking at them. 

The only really embarrassing accidental wetting due to stuck zipper happened when I was on vacation with my lady friend. It was a warm Sunday, we were exploring the city and I was wearing tight white pants with high waist. I should start looking for a bathroom much earlier, but as usually, I waited and enjoying feeling of desperation. When I finally decided I really have to use the bathroom, we couldn't find it anywhere. She made things even worse by asking all the time if I will make it. She knows about my weak bladder and she was concerned, but at the same time she made me even more nervous and I became even more desperate because of that. When we finally found a restaurant where I could use the bathroom, I already had a small wet patch between my legs and I was only minutes if not seconds away from wetting myself. Until this moment it was all good and normal. But presence of the toilet bowl made me even more desperate and I was trying to undo my pants so fast, I managed to get part of my shirt stuck in the zipper. Now zipper was stuck and didn't want to open. Knowing that I'm going to start peeing soon, pants on or off,  I tried to pull them down without opening a zipper, but I couldn't do it. They were too tight and zipper too strong to let go. While struggling with my pants, bladder just capitulated and let the pee out. In the next moment I was hold myself between my legs with both hands and try to stop peeing, but of course, it didn't help much. I was pissing like that for a second or two, before I finally decided to sit down on the toilet with pants on and let the rest of the pee in the toilet through my pants. When I emptied my bladder and started collecting my thoughts, I also started assessing the damage. Pants were wet between my legs and back all the way down to my ankles, I had a big wet patch in front because I held myself and forced pee wide and I had totally wet ass from sitting on the toilet and peeing. My sneakers were also wet, but that was not important. When I came out of the bathroom, my friend was already waiting for me and when she saw me, she cover her mouth with her hand from shock, otherwise she would probably scream and than asked the most stupid question "Did you wet yourself ? Why?". I just said "Zipper got stuck". The worst thing was, that it was Sunday and all the shops were closed, so I couldn't buy new pants anywhere. To make matter worse, it was a middle of the day and our hotel was on the opposite side of town. She gave me her pink sweater and I tied it around my waist to cover my wet ass, but thinking back, that only attracted more attention to my wet pants. By wet pattern, everyone could tell I wet myself. When people were looking at me, I think my friend was even more embarrassed by the situation than me. She was not used to that, but she stayed with me even she could asked me if we could return to the hotel separately.  At first, we tried to get a taxi, but no luck. They didn't want to let me in because I was all wet. I also didn't want to take a subway all wet, so we decided to go to a nearby park and sit on the bench for a while. Pants dried up in summer heat quite quickly, but they still had nasty pee stain all over and clearly showing what happened and they smelled like pee too. Even I was not visible wet any more, everyone could tell I wet myself wearing this pants. Now it was time to go back to the hotel. We took a subway and walked the rest of the way. When we entered the hotel, I noticed girl at the front desk looking at my pants and when we were waiting for the elevator, a group of people came and I know they noticed the smell. This part was most embarrassing, because they were staying at the same hotel and it was much likely I'll see them again at dinner or breakfast or somewhere in the lobby. When we came down to go to a dinner, we stopped at the front desk to ask if they have laundry service. Girl quickly said "You can put your pants in the laundry bag and cleaning crew will take care of it". At the same moment she became all red in her face. She just said "sorry". She knew she shouldn't confront me with that. When we were checking out a few days later, another employee finished the process with usual sentence "I hope you had a pleasant vacation". She was polite and professional and all, but I saw on her face when we were approaching the front desk, she knows about my misfortune too. And that made otherwise very usually sentence a bit ironic.

Wow, literally all I can say, wow

yeah, it happened to me once few years ago.... i went outside with friend before lunch to drink some wine glasses, but we ended up we drunk too much and i come home really drunk. Luckilly i was home alone, i entered in the garage  searching for something to pee into, and after having found a can, while i was trying to unzipping my pants i started to leak everywhere, so not full in me i let it go and completely soaked my pants and shoes