Sign In

Have you ever seen real wetting?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My ex-wife had a bladder infection and had a latch key wetting on my doorstep once. Full on wetting. She was knocking on my door but I didn't hear it and she texted me to come to the door. When I open

I got to see the aftermath once as a adult. must of been pretty resent too cause the wetness was still glistening in the light. I was playing my mandolin out on my stoop in downtown D-town and often w

I seen it when I was younger I was at a friends house and they only had one bathroom. My friend was in the bathroom and I was waiting for him to come out so we could go to the park. While I was waitin

Yes, I have seen a few of them..

When in high school, I watched a classmate. Jeans because there was no bathroom nearby,.. Slowly, in spurts she wet down to her knees front and back

My ex-wife also purposely peed her pants for me two different times.  

About 2 years ago, was the most recent wetting I witnessed in person.. She was a good friend and drank way too much, and was way too far away from the bathroom. There was a dinner plate-sized wet patch between her legs by the time she made it to the toilet

Like the person above my ex-wife had an infection and was desperate to go on a drive home in the car. She rushed out of the car when we got home but when I got to the doorstep she was standing in a puddle and was still wetting herself. Part of me was turned on but the other part of me felt so sorry for her because she was upset.

Edited by wetchris (see edit history)

Ksg222..........First I will say read my posts..My posts are not 'made up stories' they are my real experiences....I am sorry that you have not seen any wettings, but maybe you are not noticing them and they are happening around you?  Many girls have learned to pee their panties without showing to everyone what has happened.  I am beginning to think that I should hold seminars around the world to show you younger people how to talk to girls about things like this. (I only know how to talk to girls about it, I am straight).  I didn't always know how to approach a girl and talk about these things.......with a new g/f I will usually on the second or third date, talk about ex g/fs and say that I had one who wet the bed and would sometimes have an accident in her panties.......if all goes well, I will say that she was actually turned on by it and I got to enjoy it too.    Very often as girl will say something like.."well we have all been there" and if she does not show a horrified or totally negative reaction, you can say, "hey I'll bet a $100 that you wet yourself sometime along the way" and she will say not since I was young!!   Ha  come on, you remember that time you were 13 and rushing to get home and peed a little in your panties...most girls have....and she will have to agree.   Slowly but surely you tell her that you would not be angry if she were to have an accident.....in fact you would love it and would do anything for her if she did.......trust me....my approach has worked so many times that I would have to sit for ages to document them all.   Mostly I have loved the g/f's who have learned to wet their panties discreetly rather than suffer pain or the embarrassment of an uncontrolled wetting.     Their are many reasons why a girl might like to wet her panties....many sides to this fetish.......some just to feel like a naughty girl...in fact I knew one who was not turned on by the wetness.....it was the knowing that she was wetting herself and nobody around her knew!!   others liked people to know that they were wetting themselves in public, they were exhibitionists.  Good luck in the future....ps I hate it if a girl is hurt or really upset by her accidental wetting, this does not turn me on at all.....I have learned to comfort a girl who this happens to.  This is an Edit.....I was painfully shy when I was younger, didn't have a g/f in my early teens, missed out on all that teen love thing...wasn't kissed until I was 19......but I worked up from there and got better and better at talking about wetting.

Edited by WetG/F (see edit history)
1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

@liesjeversteven I wish I had a friend like that when I was a teen. Well, maybe I was a friend like that to others, except I peed my pants when nervous or scared. How she reacted when she wet herself? Was she embarrassed or she took it as no big deal? 

She was so used to it she didn't make a big deal out of it.  She always used to carry spare knickers/pants in case it happened, and sometimes that wasn't even enough.

21 hours ago, CarmenCD said:

@Hilbron She was brave. I have a fetish and wouldn't have the nerve to go with wet pants to a meeting.

Well, to be fair, she was a drug addict and alcoholic - it was the reason we got divorced. She had lost her ability to feel shame at that point.

I'll completely admit I was turned on by the incident. Normally I would feel bad for the person and it would color the lens that I viewed the accident through. I don't like to see people getting embarrassed. But she was abusive in every sense of the word and an all around awful person. We have a son together, and she has basically abandoned him. Probably TMI - but that's why I didn't feel any guilt for being turned on by her embarrassment. She might be awful, but she is attractive.

She also knows I have a fetish for it, which I think made her embarrassment worse. When we were married, she would indulge me on occasion but would always tell me that I was "weird" for liking it and that she would never actually wet herself in real life. So you can imagine my surprise. 

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, BlueWetter said:

When in high school, I watched a classmate. Jeans because there was no bathroom nearby,.. Slowly, in spurts she wet down to her knees front and back

I don't suppose you'd be willing to elaborate on this experience. I've never seen anything like that myself but honestly it sounds pretty hot.

I saw it this past weekend as I worked. I also had to pee and was trying to the restroom. It was then that I learned that they locked the bathroom after 10. It was already 11. I saw a guy and girl come up as I walked away. When I got into my car, I noticed they went behind some bushes behind my car. I decided to go around and see what was going on. They were dancing, attempting to pretend they were just there. I parked back in my usual spot and waited a bit longer. (I also needed to pee)

Eventually, they walked back to their car and drove off. I went back around and parked and noticed a puddle. Of course, I had to follow as well. Haha

In all the years of looking for women who appear desperate to pee, the only time I actually ever saw an accident (which was an wet spot about the size of a dinned plate) was while attending a St. Patrick's day parade. The girl in question had been separated from her friends and when she finally caught up with them her comment was that they needed to find a bathroom as she had to pee so bad. as they started walking away to try to find a restroom, the spot appeared in her crotch. Unfortunately she then disappeared into the crowd and I never did see if she made it to relief or completely soaked the tight light blue jeans she was wearing. It does happen, but those real occurrences  are few and far between.  

Edited by desp-fan2013 (see edit history)

Yes. My friend and a girl pissed their pants after a urinalysis in basic training during the first week. I guess they severely overhydrated and their bladders couldn’t handle all the water going through their bodies. 

Both were complete floodings, my friend’s pants were soaked and the girl was so overwhelmed that she would actually piss herself twice in around an hour leaving two puddles.

I was pretty close to joining them, I could feel my muscles starting to give up and the pressure as the urine moved downwards until it would inevitably explode out of me..but I made it just barely lol and I spent the rest of the day taking every chance I could to pee.

No one ever really spoke of it again.

Actually yes, I’ve been quite lucky in my life. I’ve seen few wettings and I would say many people desperate to pee. And also many people peeing in public, as they couldn’t wait anymore.

If you’re just talking about wetting, then my first experience was in middle school, in a school trip in bus. A classmate skipped what she didn’t know was the only toilet stop and, during our ride home, she spent at least 2 and a half hour in very desperate conditions. And that’s when I think I understood I was aroused by people desperate to pee. However, about 20 minutes before reaching the school, she gasped and hold her crotch and I saw, sitting in the seats parallel to hers, that there was a small patch on her crotch. When we reached school, on the bus steps, to get down, she told her best friend “nononono again no!” And when I looked the wet patch has grown quite a lot, but unfortunately I lost her before she lost it completely, which I’m positive has happened.

later in time, being a teacher, it happened with students twice, a guy just a small leak and a girl, after a test (she wasn’t my student) that forced her to hold it, she just arrived to late to the toilet, she was soaked. I didn’t enjoy this one. She was too humiliated. I offered to call her parents.

another time my best friend trying to reach one of those toi toi cubicles. I guess seeing it so close she couldn’t make it. Full wetting. She was a bit drunk.

Another friend, a guy, wet himself outside of his car,  in the far 1999, because we had little bit of weed in that car. The police found it during a random check and they made my friend, who was responsible for the vehicle, stand outside, hands on the car. Me and another person stayed in the car while waiting for them to know what to do with us. We had something to drink, and this whole thing lasted hours, we all had to go, but my friend, probably since he was standing outside in cold, or because of the tension or because he couldn’t hold himself (every time they would tell to put his hands on the car)...he was having a bad time. He said many times that he was gonna piss himself, and to just let him go behind a tree, but they didn’t listen, until he had a leak. He managed to regain control but it was a pretty big stain. When they saw him wet they finally allowed him to piss against the wall.

and in the end, my boyfriend, during a weekend in Venice. After hours dying to pee, with people everywhere around, he had no other choice. Completely drenched, soaked shoes, huge puddle on the ground. Seeing him squirming all evening turned me on so much, but when he wet himself my arousal went away and I just felt like comforting him.

Yes, but only staged. I mean it includes real accidents but the situation was staged and planned ahead for it to happen by all parties so it was expected to happen. If we're speaking about genuine accidental wetting that was not planned at all then I don't remember witnessing it if we don't count situations when I was a child but I don't think they should count.

I work at a retail store. A few years back there was a girl, maybe 11 or 12, who'd been sitting trying to hold herself. She stood up and just flooded her shorts. She looked like a deer in the headlights and her mum came up and asked if she could could use a mop to clean up. They didn't know that we had a public toilet. The mum and very soaked daughter went to clean her up and a manager got out the mop and bucket to take care of the puddle.

I felt so bad for the poor girl. Since then, I've done my best to let people know about our toilets. Poor little lady...