Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Request for old "Home and Away" episode

There have been some real treasures brought to the shores here so I figured I'd ask for the lost content I'm after. I found out on the original PMD that in 1998 there was an episode of "Home and Away" in which Sam makes his older step sister Tiegan wet the bed with the hand-in-warm-water prank. Some of you might know that this is a VERY long running Australian soap opera, well over 5000 episodes it's one of the record holders. Now episode descriptions and other multiple sources confirm that this is a plot line lasting from episode 2358 to 2361, with the peeing happening in episode number 2360 which aired in April 1998. Dozens of older episodes from the 90s have been uploaded online, but the closest I've gotten to this one is finding episode 2368, uploaded mainly because of one character cross-dressing. Some channels here and there upload them in chunks, so I'm assuming they're all still in reruns; but being in America I'd never know when or where to look and would have no way to watch or record it anyway. So if you have access to this show and could keep an eye out for episode 2360 that would be fantastic. I've done everything short of attempting to contact Sally Marrett (the girl who played Tiegan) or others involved in the production of that very episode, which I'm hoping to avoid doing given the subject matter. I'm sure little was shown being a daytime soap but I'm still curious.

That would be amazing, thank you!!

9 minutes ago, Downjacket said:

I remember that show! I found a bunch of Home and Away episodes on my torrent tracker of choice, but they're all arranged by season/episode rather than just episode number. Example: S31E67
If you could give me a season/episode number, I might be able to get it.

season 11, episode 65. the whole 60-70 range perhaps just to be safe but it's season 11 for certain

Edited by Bulmafan97 (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Don't know if this is of any help here, like to see this myself as a follower of H&A

https://www.backtothebay.net/episodes/1998/episode-2360/

That was actually one of the pages that helped confirm this happened. If you search key words like warm water and wet bed with tiegan and sam there are some nice results but nothing in terms of visual proof

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...