female Wetting myself in a skirt and socks! (PICS)

1 minute ago, KozmoFox said:

HOKLY GOD DAMN YOU'RE BEYOND ADORABLE AND THAT UNIFORM IS SO GODDAMN HOIT IM DEASD

IM DECEASED

CALL 911

SOUND THE ALARMS

PUT ON THE SPRINKLERS

DEFILIBRATE ME

In all seriousness you literally produce my favorite photosets on the site I'm in love keep up the good work.

:nosebleed:

asdfjghdfsgjaksdsjdfglskdfg:dead:

I'm so so happy you like them that much :shy::embarrassed4:also flustered but mostly really happy //////

I love these images! I especially like the one where you are coy and grabbing the end of your skirt! These are amazing

Just now, ews21 said:

I love these images! I especially like the one where you are coy and grabbing the end of your skirt! These are amazing

Thank you!!

Posted (edited)

You look great in that outfit! It's nice seeing more desperation pics this time, along with the aftermath of the wetting. While there isn't as much on the floor as before, the photos are still adorable.

Edited by Anubis

Wow, another great wetting by you and incredible pictures! 

Excellent outfit choice and adorable wetting. :dizzy::admire2:This is my reward for venturing outside the bounds of my own thread. Great framing on the photos. How do you get such clear pictures with a smartphone? 

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

HOKLY GOD DAMN YOU'RE BEYOND ADORABLE AND THAT UNIFORM IS SO GODDAMN HOIT IM DEASD

IM DECEASED

CALL 911

SOUND THE ALARMS

PUT ON THE SPRINKLERS

DEFILIBRATE ME

In all seriousness you literally produce my favorite photosets on the site I'm in love keep up the good work.

:nosebleed:

I ship it :cheer:

34 minutes ago, NerqTheMighty said:

Excellent outfit choice and adorable wetting. :dizzy::admire2:This is my reward for venturing outside the bounds of my own thread. Great framing on the photos. How do you get such clear pictures with a smartphone? 

I'm not sure! I have a full length mirror on my bathroom door, that might be it?

Super cute 😄

I think I'm in love! ;-)  Super cute.  I would have loved to see those knickers under that skirt!

Aaw! That skirt looks like it‘d be a lot of fun to wet! Also, your poses are always so adorable! Thanks for posting, I‘ve never tried wetting knee high socks but I bet it‘s great!

Yay!! Another one from you. This is some awesome wetting shots.

8 minutes ago, wetisthebest said:

Aaw! That skirt looks like it‘d be a lot of fun to wet! Also, your poses are always so adorable! Thanks for posting, I‘ve never tried wetting knee high socks but I bet it‘s great!

It was fun :embarrassed4:

Posted (edited)

All that said, @etoile, I'm glad that you have the positive body image and the audacity to post these images of yourself. Some of us just don't have that kind of courage, and others such as myself don't see it as our place to create such content. I think I can speak for almost everyone here: thank you for what you've done so far, and we look forward to more.

Edited by NerqTheMighty
Misspelled "such". Twice.

39 minutes ago, NerqTheMighty said:

All that said, @etoile, I'm glad that you have the positive body image and the audacity to post these images of yourself. Some of us just don't have that kind of courage, and others such as myself don't see it as our place to create such content. I think I can speak for almost everyone here: thank you for what you've done so far, and we look forward to more.

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot ❤️

If you're willing to take a suggestion, and you'd feel comfortable doing it, would you ever consider doing a bra and panties wetting? I think that would be very sexy.

1 hour ago, Plug Cryostat said:

If you're willing to take a suggestion, and you'd feel comfortable doing it, would you ever consider doing a bra and panties wetting? I think that would be very sexy.

I was thinking about that! I might, it depends on how comfortable I end up being with it.

Very nice!!  Would love to see a video even with the leaking included.