Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There's a dungeon crawler game called Diaper Quest if you're into that. There's plenty of clothed wetting too if you want to force your character into it. There's a free version on here. Just follow the instructions: http://diaperquest.com/diaper-quest-version-1-6/ 

There's also a more extreme version of the game that doesn't focus so much on diapers and more on other fetishes that's called Trap Quest (this one's my favorite and it very much has wetting). I highly suggest you check either one out. If you have any questions, let me know. I've been addicted for a while now. :cool:

Many omorpgs are fun or have a lot of potential, but they nearly all reside in development or development hell.

Here are a few I enjoyed and their status.

12 fanatics.

I really liked what I played so far of this (didn't play the last update), probably has one of the deeper combat systems of the omorpgs.

Mojikue.

From what I played of it so far (the old demo) and have seen of the newer versions here, I am looking forward to the full version of Mojikue (preferably translated).

Status: Unfinished (but nearing finish).  Development: in progress

NoMaKo

By my knowledge the only omorpg aside from Mojikue to feature animated sprites. Lot of potential. (hope they can fix the crash bug).

Sanguinary emissary.

I like this one, theme is different from the others (resident evil like instead of fantasy) which is nice. 

Aquarius.

A classic on this site, but no news on this one for a long time now.

F for the fantasy.

Omo parody of final fantasy 4. I'm going to mention this one if only for having a different statement behind status for once.

Wetters taiken 2

Cute, kinda fun, short, unfinished.

Edited by embraceprogres
forgot a line, added details (see edit history)

I was going to work on one, but it took a back seat to world building and story development as I need to actually write a few books of story and lore first of my Sci-fantacy Omo fiction series. Also no time to learn ruby for VX Ace or MV atm. If I just  relearn C# I may try my hand at a RPG without any Rpgmakers. Just fully from scratch may be the best way to go at this point.

• 10 months later...
On 6/16/2018 at 8:10 AM, hirokun said:

I was going to work on one, but it took a back seat to world building and story development as I need to actually write a few books of story and lore first of my Sci-fantacy Omo fiction series. Also no time to learn ruby for VX Ace or MV atm. If I just  relearn C# I may try my hand at a RPG without any Rpgmakers. Just fully from scratch may be the best way to go at this point.

g

I found a new omo rpg game .

Name of the game is mae