Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bugs Bunny:Cable Troubles

Its a normal day at bugs bunny's house, he wakes up and does his normal morning routine then he goes to the living room to turn on the TV only for static to appear on the TV,bugs tries to mess with it but ends up deciding to call the cable man,they said they would be there between 3 and 6 PM that day so bugs just goes to watch some movies to pass the time,soon he gets a slight urge to pee but looks at the clock, its 3:30 pm so if he goes to use the bathroom he could miss the cable guy and he does not want that, he decides to hold it and continues to watch the movie, about halfway into the movie he starts to cross his legs a bit, by the time 4:30 hits bugs is crossing his legs back and forth, now he really has to go but he cant risk missing the cable guy so he tries his best to hold it,suddenly he can hear some kids playing in the next yard over, bugs hears water guns and sprinklers going off, he had completely forgot that today was the yearly water block party next door,this drives bugs nuts,he cant stop crossing his legs back and forth, hes really close to losing it, its now 5:30, just 30 more minutes and he can use the bathroom or at least he hopes, it hits 5:55 pm and he hears the door bell then rushes towards it and opens the door, the cable guy stands by the door, bugs then speaks with his legs crossed hard "oh thank goodness your here i have been waiting forev...." then suddenly his bladder gives in and he starts to wet the floor, bugs blushes hard as he lets it all out of his system with a huge sigh, the cable man gives a gasp as it happens but buts only cares its out of his system, after he finishes he regains his composer and says "im so sorry! ive been waiting for you for so long and i couldn't risk a bathroom break!" the cable guy just blushes and says "just let me do my job" and he goes inside to fix the cable as bugs cleans up his mess

14 minutes ago, irvinegamer said:

YAY, Finally. A Looney Tunes omorashi fanfic, been wishing for that to happen.
Love the alternative ending of the episode: Customer Service.
Makes me want to commission for a Daffy Duck omorashi, Imagining if he needed to pee during his jogging session in "The Stud, the Nerd, the Average Joe, and the Saint"

740002.jpg.bf4703773a3057a7e5edbd8fec8a98c5.jpg

i can try, ill have to watch the episode first 

Daffy duck is training with speedy at the local track,after a bunch of "training" daffy takes a break and chugs a giant 2 liter of root beer,that was a big mistake,daffy soon gets a urge to pee, he looks at speedy "hey do you think we can stop for a bathroom break?" speedy shakes his head "if you want a chance to beat porky you have to train, train, train, no breaks!" daffy keeps "training" and the urge is growing more and more, he does one lap  then looks at speedy with his legs crossed "now can i get a bathroom break?"  speedy shakes his head "that was horrible, you need to be able to do a lap in half the time, try again" daffy sighs then does the lap again, daffy really has to go so he is running while trying to cross his legs as well, he finishes the lap then looks at speedy with his legs crossed hard and fidgeting "come on speedy! i really gotta go, cant i get a small break?", speedy shakes his head "one more lap then you can have a break, your close to being good enough to beat porky in the race" daffy REALLY has to go but he tries his best to do another lap, hes running and taking breaks just to cross and re cross his legs, hes close to bursting, by the time he makes it to the end of the track he looks at speedy and says "bathroom break now?!" speedy sees the desperation in daffy "fine but make it quick" daffy then starts to run toward the bathroom but starts to leak, he looks around and finds a bush near by and rushes towards it, he looks around then lets loose on the bush with a huge sigh "ahhhhhhhhhh thats better" daffy finishes up then goes back to speedy acting like he made it to the bathroom "thanks speedy i needed that" 

Edited by nicholas1996 (see edit history)

At least there's omorashi of Looney Tunes for the first time, better than nothing. I even did a gathering over a year ago and there's not much to find.

The same goes for Disney's Mickey & Friends. There's a few Mickey Mouse (Most commissioned by myself, plus 2 of my own fanfics.)

Thinking about doing a fanfic of Scrooge McDuck, in his favorite kilt. It's possible if he personally has to guard the vault from the Beagle Boys.

Just now, irvinegamer said:

At least there's omorashi of Looney Tunes for the first time, better than nothing. I even did a gathering over a year ago and there's not much to find.

The same goes for Disney's Mickey & Friends. There's a few Mickey Mouse (Most commissioned by myself, plus 2 of my own fanfics.)

Thinking about doing a fanfic of Scrooge McDuck, in his favorite kilt. It's possible if he personally has to guard the vault from the Beagle Boys.

original or reboot?