Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Road trip Omo games?

Maybe a bit lame, but anyways...

Leave home with a definite urge to pee, drink at least two bottles of water (or more if you feel like your bladder can handle) during the drive. Don't use the restroom until you arrive at Rockfest. So it's either holding until you arrive or wetting the carseat. If you want you can put a towel/plastic bag on your seat to protect it, but no diapers. If you do wet yourself, you can change upon arriving.

As a bonus, while at Rockfest, try wetting yourself in the crowd, without annyone finding out (eg. by wear a dress/skirt or black pants)

1 minute ago, largebio said:

Maybe a bit lame, but anyways...

Leave home with a definite urge to pee, drink at least two bottles of water (or more if you feel like your bladder can handle) during the drive. Don't use the restroom until you arrive at Rockfest. So it's either holding until you arrive or wetting the carseat. If you want you can put a towel/plastic bag on your seat to protect it, but no diapers. If you do wet yourself, you can change upon arriving.

As a bonus, while at Rockfest, try wetting yourself in the crowd, without annyone finding out (eg. by wear a dress/skirt or black pants)

Oh I like that, simply yet fun ? 

and I’m already planning the long skirt pee 

Warning- I like intricate rules, and want "fairness" in holding (so both partners should hold, and it shouldn't be easier for the man to pee). Also I'm not in to wetting/diapers, but I am into semi-exhibitionism.

That said, here are my rules!

Before leaving, both of you should be quite desperate - at a level where you're likely to burst before reaching the destination.

The driver should take a drink (I prefer a gulp of caffeinated soda) for every white (replace with a very common color in your country/route) car you see. 

For every black car, the passenger should take a drink.

For every green car you see, you have 10mins (adjust vehicle and time according to your route and challenge level) to find a public toilet. If you find a gas station, both of you can pee for 5s each. Any other kind of public toilet, toss a coin. Heads driver gets to pee for 10s, tails passenger does.

For every white truck you see, you have 10mins to find a "natural" site for one of you to pee for 20s. The catch is, you have to take your bottom (jeans/skirt) completely off before you can pee and you may not use the car/anything you're carrying to shield yourself. Who gets to pee is by coin toss - heads driver, tails passenger.

There must be at least a 15 minute gap between two consecutive pee-s. (Chances don't pass on - if you've peed in the last 15 minutes, but your partner hasn't and coin toss says this is your turn again, neither of you get to pee. If it's a gas station, only the other person gets to pee, and for 5s only)

If the driver becomes too desperate to drive safely, you should switch places. If both of you are too desperate to drive safely, toss a coin - heads, driver remains unchanged, tails driver changes. The new driver can pee on the side of the road/nearest public toilet/however else they wish for as long as they wish - but they must time their pee. For each second they pee, they must now consume 20mL of a beverage of the passengers' choice and continue the game.

The person with the driest pant wins ? If both of you manage to make it dry, whoever holds longest after reaching the destination wins.

Edited by Mickey (see edit history)