Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello all, I got a memory I recalled last night while playing some Battlefield 1.

So this occurred when I was shopping at Toys R Us with a friend and his mom. My mom had gone to a doctor's appointment, and had asked if she could watch me. Let's call my friend Carter.

This was when I was in preschool, and I had used my last diaper I had with me prior to leaving, so I was commando underneath my dark blue sweatpants.

It was while we were walking around that I felt a need to pee. Not being comfortable with using public restrooms at that point, at least not in that Toys R Us yet, and wasn't too used to being around Carter's mom. So I simply squeezed my legs together, and kept on walking, letting out a dribble or two every so often to relieve some of the pressure. 

Later on, while Carter and I were in the toy aisles, I was close to bursting. His mom was waiting just outside the aisle. Thankfully enough, Carter decided to check out the aisle next to mine, leaving me alone in the aisle. Moving some toys aside, I sat down in the aisle, and let go. A growing wet spot appeared on my crotch, and pooled downwards to the bottom of my already dark pants. Once I was done, I grabbed a Gundam figure, which I wanted, and used that to cover up my wet spot.

21 hours ago, diokno44x said:

A growing wet spot appeared on my crotch, and pooled downwards to the bottom of my already dark pants. 

Were you aware of any particular sensations while this was happening? You appear to have been watching your wetting occur in a detached frame of mind - like it was happening to someone else.

43 minutes ago, blasseroz said:

Were you aware of any particular sensations while this was happening? You appear to have been watching your wetting occur in a detached frame of mind - like it was happening to someone else.

Well, for one thing, it was warm, and a part of me was silently hoping Carter or his mom wouldn't swing by while I was peeing myself. If I was diapered, I would have been fine, but this would be way too obvious