Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I want to pee in the pool, but I don't

I haven't been swimming for about twelve years now, but I did wee in the pool if I needed to go. I generally went in the shower before and after, though, so it wasn't particularly common that I'd need one unless I spent several hours in it.

Whether I still would if I went swimming again now, I'm not sure. The loos were quite far away from the pool I used to go to as a teenager, if they still were I'd probably at least try to find a filter and go near it to minimise other people's exposure - or probably just feel guilty for thinking about it and go to the regular loo anyway lol.

I've peed in the pool a few times as a kid, but now I much prefer from an omo standpoint getting out, and wetting my trunks while sitting on the toilet

For a guilt free swimming/peeing experience, of course, there's always the beach! On the sand is antisocial, but peeing in the sea is definitely fair game (as much be in the grass/bushes/etc if you can find any)