Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

parents and kids

Hey, when nature calls, nature calls. From a non fetishists perspective, if your child has to pee, I think it’s socially acceptable for the Mmmm to pee in public if it’s a pretty well hid clean spot. And I don’t think it should be any different for parents who are into omo, except they may be more lenient with letting their kids pee their pants if they really have to go and there are no private places. 

I’ll be honest I have three girls my oldest and my youngest suffer from the same urge incontinence I do my little one being on the extreme end of the scale  when the urge hits she has minutes at best and for that reason my kids do urinate in public pretty often. I try to find a private spot if a toilet is not an option but sometimes we don’t have enough time and depending on the place they just have to wet. I keep a lot of spare clothing in the car for those times. I have come up with some clever ways of making it no so obvious when I can 

I‘d say as long as they clean up after themselves and try to be as discreet as possible... if there really is no other choice, then yes. Maybe diapers if you know your child often has these problems and you‘ll be somewhere without easy access to a toilet. Either way, doing as much as you can to avoid an accident, I‘d say. I remember one time peeing my pants as a little girl even though I was outside because I just had never been taught how to squat or anything, and it was horrifying. Despite being into Omo now, I still feel so ashamed of that experience, I was surrounded by people, my brother, friends, friends‘ mother, and had to explain to my parents why I was wearing different clothes when they picked me up later... if I ever have a child, I‘d never want to put them through something so traumatic if it could be avoided. No shame in getting a little crafty when there are no toilets available. ? One other time I had to pee at a playground and so I went behind some bushes, pulled my pants down and still just peed straight into them... I‘d never been taught how to pee outside as a girl... and then I had to go home and my fun was cut short... that skill would definitely have been useful!

Edited by wetisthebest (see edit history)
1 hour ago, biondi said:

I see everyone agrees with letting them pee outside, the same if they do it inside the toilet like on the floor rather than do it outside where more people cuold see them ?

Peeing on toilet floor? No.... that is almost like pushing the omo fetish onto them. Also, if they do it at home they could get used to doing it everywhere, which makes public bathrooms horrible for everyone else.

but if out and about, in emergency it’s ok to use a bush etc.. but hiding them from prying eyes.

22 minutes ago, wetisthebest said:

I‘d say as long as they clean up after themselves and try to be as discreet as possible... if there really is no other choice, then yes. Maybe diapers if you know your child often has these problems and you‘ll be somewhere without easy access to a toilet. Either way, doing as much as you can to avoid an accident, I‘d say. I remember one time peeing my pants as a little girl even though I was outside because I just had never been taught how to squat or anything, and it was horrifying. Despite being into Omo now, I still feel so ashamed of that experience, I was surrounded by people, my brother, friends, friends‘ mother, and had to explain to my parents why I was wearing different clothes when they picked me up later... if I ever have a child, I‘d never want to put them through something so traumatic if it could be avoided. No shame in getting a little crafty when there are no toilets available. ? One other time I had to pee at a playground and so I went behind some bushes, pulled my pants down and still just peed straight into them... I‘d never been taught how to pee outside as a girl... and then I had to go home and my fun was cut short... that skill would definitely have been useful!

that's sad that no one made you lear how to squat, I guess in your country squat toilets are absent but yes is very helpful for girls to know it, I hope you're able to do it no problem now

3 hours ago, biondi said:

I see everyone agrees with letting them pee outside, the same if they do it inside the toilet like on the floor rather than do it outside where more people cuold see them ?

If they’re already in the bathroom, no. I would get them to a toilet. That’s kind of an odd thing to do to a child that I don’t think is good stall.  

1 hour ago, biondi said:

that's sad that no one made you lear how to squat, I guess in your country squat toilets are absent but yes is very helpful for girls to know it, I hope you're able to do it no problem now

Yeah, we don't have squat toilets here but I've travelled to countries before where they do have them and I used to be pretty scared of them. By now I've learned how to because I like going on hikes or spending evenings with my friends in places where there aren't toilets but I wish I'd known earlier ? 

I was terribly shy to tell anyone I needed to go as a kid. I would wiggle around trying to hide the urgency, hoping for a way to somehow hold on long enough to get to the bathroom without anyone knowing. It often ended badly, with little lapses of control and a classic little boy wet spot growing on my pants before someone finally clued in and brought me to the bathroom to finish.

I do have some memories of the relief of peeing by the side of the road, shielded by the car, when my parents had the presence of mind to ask how urgent it was.

Edited by nonny
Typo (see edit history)

I was also terribly shy to tell anyone i need to pee as a kid. We were at a summerhouse one summer with family and because there was different bathrooms than home, so i became shy with just family, and tried to hold, and peed my pants many times at the trip. And also in school i was shy and wiggled in my seat and then peed my pants.

If my child spoke up and told me they have to go to the bathroom, and one wasn't available, I would do my best to find somewhere private for them to go..

If able, I would get them to a toilet as soon as possible, but if an accident happens, I would be understanding.. I had a lot of wet accidents happen during my younger days.

My parents were always vigilant when I was young, as I was fairly poor at holding. They made sure I could always tell them when I started to need a wee, and when it got frantic. As such, we generally made sure that anywhere we went, we'd scoped out toilet locations first, or in the case of things like the local nature trail where loos were scarce, that as long as I had no chance of being seen and wasn't going to be inconveniencing anybody (not going on a footpath, going on grass or dirt etc), that I could squat.

I did still have several accidents, but only generally when neither option was available at the time, or when loos were out of order or in use. I was generally taught that it's better to be slightly embarrassed than slightly arrested lmao. In any case, we would generally beeline to the nearest possible toilet, where I could wipe myself and change into spare knickers.

I think that's how I would teach my child(ren) if I did a complete U-turn on my current opinion on parenting lmao. It was a good way to be - I learnt how to be sensible and take such things into account, and how to be considerate to other people when a toilet was unavailable, and I would hope that they followed suit.

I guess it depends on where in public, im perfecty fine peeing in some bushes or stuff like that if im hiking or near a very wooded area, ik kids have an excuse because their bladders are weaker than ours, but to spare my future kid public humiliation and low self esteem, id do what my mom did, keep an extra set of pants on them to change and if its an emergency, id try to find the most secretive area where no one would see. 

Guest JTeam_
5 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

my aunt makes her kids hold there pee till SHE tells them they can go, even at home she keeps the door locked

What the fuck?