Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone! I'm new to your site! <3

My name is Leigh! How is everyone doing? That's my real name, and I'm a girl who is strangely very interested in omorashi. Mostly, I enjoy the experience myself, although I'm straight, I mostly involve myself with female omorashi experiences because I'm INTO IT CONCERNIG MYSELF FOR THE MOST PART! aNYONE, I HOPE I can meet soe interesting people here. Seems like a nice place, and a very well put together site. The administrators have done an excellent job here.

So, Hello! :-)

Oh, and can someone link me to the full picture in the banner, lol. I'd like to see the rest of it.

Edited by Leigh_WeeWee'd (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Leigh,

I'm also strangely interested in it. Just discovered it about a year ago or so. My interest or experience so far is only from what I've seen online, art and pics and video, and not experiencing anything myself. So far I thought my interest is in seeing others wet themselves, so, I understand you get the excitement from doing it yourself? How did you start or discover this with yourself?

Thanks, sorry for all the questions. I'm just very curious.

Gus

• 1 month later...