Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you usually do when the line for the toilet is very long ? Do you try to hold it and wait or find another place ? Also if you see people start to pee in like sinks, bins or even the floor because they can't wait anymore for a free stall do you do as them or still wait for the toilet being polite ?

1 hour ago, CarmenCD said:

I always wait. I never pee on the floor by my own choice. If I make a puddle on the floor, it is only when I have a wetting accident. When dressed as a man, I used a sink once or twice in the past, but never when wearing a skirt or a dress.

Sometimes I try to find another free toilet if its I assume it's not far away.

did you use the sink to try it randomly or too desperate ? I always wait too, I can hold a lot so it was never a problem for me 

On May 26, 2018 at 1:40 PM, biondi said:

did you use the sink to try it randomly or too desperate ? I always wait too, I can hold a lot so it was never a problem for me 

Assuming that you aren't pee-shy, the sink is a good alternative.  In general, urine isn't dangerous, and if you turn on the faucet and give a quick rinse, the sink will probably be cleaner than before you peed.  

1 hour ago, DespMely said:

If Ican I always wait for a stall (and enjoy the queue!:) ). But rather tha totally aet myself i have peed in sinks, bins, urinals or squatted over the floor drain most toilets have when i started to loose it while still too far from a stall.

you sound full of funny stories I see

15 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

Assuming that you aren't pee-shy, the sink is a good alternative.  In general, urine isn't dangerous, and if you turn on the faucet and give a quick rinse, the sink will probably be cleaner than before you peed.  

and you can let water run while you pee so no problems at all

15 hours ago, Uniee said:

As a girl...you gotta hold it....

why so ? I mean I don't think is so bad if you pee in an emergency place in a line of just girls

I'd say as a girl it's just much more difficult to pee in a sink or something than it would be for guys. If the bathroom has a long line chances are it's very busy and then it would definitely be hard to get up on a sink or something and pee, not to mention having to get mostly naked on the bottom in front of a bunch of strangers. Guys have got it much easier where that is concerned as they can just whip it out quickly, not to mention the fact that the lines are almost never as long as they are in women's bathrooms.

I, for one, have never peed anywhere other than a toilet while in a public bathroom, and I've also never seen anyone else do so - but I probably also would never judge if they did.

I'd wait, and if I was confident I wouldn't make it, leave the queue to relieve myself (whether clothed or otherwise) in as private a place as possible. It's horrible having an accident in a queue (if you're not into embarrassment), everyone knows what's happened when you go from desperation dance to just standing nonchalantly, lol.

I'd never go in a sink, bin etc in a loo, though. One, I'm too shy. Two, whenever I've been in a club or something where the loos are particularly busy, there are always people in that area nattering to each other, or people taking forever in front of them to sort their makeup out lmao.

1 minute ago, Carys said:

I'd wait, and if I was confident I wouldn't make it, leave the queue to relieve myself (whether clothed or otherwise) in as private a place as possible. It's horrible having an accident in a queue (if you're not into embarrassment), everyone knows what's happened when you go from desperation dance to just standing nonchalantly, lol.

I'd never go in a sink, bin etc in a loo, though. One, I'm too shy. Two, whenever I've been in a club or something where the loos are particularly busy, there are always people in that area nattering to each other, or people taking forever in front of them to sort their makeup out lmao.

This is exactly how I feel.. would rather find a quiet place and wet than humiliation of wetting in toilet

5 hours ago, Carys said:

Have you ever been in that situation where you were so desperate you did have to leave the line for a more private place, and if so did you pee discreetly or have an accident?

9 hours ago, Carys said:

never even if you see someone else doing it ?

18 hours ago, desp-fan2013 said:

Have you ever been in that situation where you were so desperate you did have to leave the line for a more private place, and if so did you pee discreetly or have an accident?

Yes, more than once. And both, lol. One of the clubs I used to go to frequently (when I still did) had a fairly convenient back street nearby where I could fairly safely have a wee without being seen. At a festival I went to a few years ago, though, it was just an open field with a semicircle of portaloos and a few stalls, and packed full of people, so I stood against a fence, lit a cigarette and checked my phone while I had an accident. Fairly dark, so I doubt anyone saw, but I was also drunk so my shyness was suppressed lmao.

14 hours ago, biondi said:

never even if you see someone else doing it ?

I never have, but I strongly doubt it would convince me to do it myself, lol. I'm quite big, anyway, I'm not sure I could even get up onto a sink, let alone with my tights around my ankles lmfao.

On 5/29/2018 at 5:29 PM, Carys said:

I'd never go in a sink, bin etc in a loo, though. One, I'm too shy. 

That's pretty much the same for me...  If the lines were long and I had a good idea that I'm not going to be able to hold it; well, I'd go to great length to find another restroom first and foremost.  But failing that, I guess I would have to find a quiet spot and unfortunately have an accident (would at least be better than in front of all the strangers).

On 5/29/2018 at 10:29 PM, Carys said:

I love the idea of a woman doing that in a toilet queue, and instead of being tearful and panicky, just calmly saying "Aaah... that's better!" as she stands there in jeans soaked down to the ankles.

When I was at Bonnaroo music festival in 2006 the lines to use the porto-potties could get insanely long. I took part- as many other festival-goers did- in forming a line to pee on the backside of the porto-johns! Though it was mostly men, some women took part as well though were obviously more discrete with shielding themselves with friends and towels.

By 2009- the last time I went- there seemed to be shorter lines and less desperation.