Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Thank you omorashi.org

I have been thinking abut this for a while and i just wanted to say, Thank you very much omorashi.org for all that you've done for me. I discovered this site a while ago back in 2011. Before that i always thought i was weird for liking pee. I didn't even know it was a fetish. The only way i could ever indulge in my omo interests was by browsing youtube and other similar sites for what little content they had. Then i discovered this site with its plethora of art, videos, stories and much more omo content. It was here that i learned of my fetish, and where i learned that it is perfectly ok to have this fetish. Throughout the years this site has been like a home on the web for me. I knew i could share my interests and not be judged.

In addition, throughout the years, i've gone through many personal struggles, including some problems with my personal identity. The one thing i could always count that was always there when i needed it was this site. It gave me an outlet to express myself artistically or with my writing, and allowed me to view the beautiful creations of others. 

Another thing is, i was never great at making friends. I have social anxiety with people Being able to communicate on this site has been great at giving me some of the social contact i don't get nearly enough of in the real world. 

I just figured i'd take the time to say Thank you to Kirito for all he has done to create and maintain this site, and thank you to all the members who make it what it is. It may be a fetish site, but it has made a great deal of positive contributions to my life.

*sigh* that feeling is miraculous isn't it?

when you feel like you're all alone and you have something missing in your life and then after long searching, you find it and never wanna part with it. How you grow up with it and have it grow up with you. How it feels when you have this thing guide you through life and shape you into the person you are today!

that feeling... it's magical!

As of this writing, I've only been here for a month or two but I've learnt a lot. (well, I lurked a lot before signing up, but that was a different entity in my hierarchical multiple personality disease that I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about) 

Especially being able to do the interactive stories has been a point of enjoyment as well as artistic outlet, though I try to make my rounds of the other sections. I'm here to push my own bounds while respecting those of others, and this place embodies that to a good degree. I do my best to not to express a gender on the Internet for everyone else's benefit; I see myself as sort of a helper NPC, a faceless, ideally nameless entity which is satisfied being human and making others comfortable. (I know there're a few topics about these things in the debate section, let's not get into them here) Even my name is an oxymoron (and I'm a normal moron). I'm already more comfortable with having this fetish, though my vocabulary is still recovering its less polite terms from writing that one section in my interactive. There's other stuff I've learnt but one of my defects is not being able to recall things about myself.

-

Even in my short time here I can agree with the OP's sentiment, and I hope to keep agreeing with it for as long as I'm active.

Ouch, this is a total train wreck of a reply. Forgive me.