Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Interesting YouTube Desperation Video

Guest Seeker

I went to the site and you can rent the video there, or subscribe to see all of them. And it looks like their faces will be uncensored.

What’s putting me off at the moment is that 30 dollars is a lot of money for what is essentially two videos broken down into several shorter parts. For me, that doesn’t represent good value. I noticed a new preview was added to the site today which looks pretty good, so I’ll probably wait for more content to be added before buying. 

Guest Burn Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQgbEekdvI

Another continuation of the same video. All of these clips from their site are from the same video, they just divided it into chunks and I think it's only a matter of time before their site goes down. It's a bad design of a site anyway. The video is on VK but I'm not going to post the full video link because it is among those that are on the do not upload list. However, google des peratepee and you should find it. 

It's kinda strange how they divided one movie into 5 parts but the content is actually pretty good. I've bought access to all of the videos and right now there's 1.5 hours of desperation on there and like I said, i like their style, even though the music they play in some of the videos is annoying.

But like Burn Mark said, the site is really bad and also takes way too long to load, at least for me ?

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the 2nd episode that followed the first one.

On the odd occasion here the video does freeze, but it also did this when I first watched it, hope it does not spoil your viewing.

Ooops not inserted the video properly sorry, you will need to downsize the video for your screen bottom right hand corner

Unfortunately this recording is not working correctly so I have uploaded the link to this video 

Edited by Dravid61+
video not running correctly (see edit history)