Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Need help finding a comic

I recently had a memory of a short comic that I saw many years ago, which was one if the first omo comics I had ever seen.

It was about a girl in a japanese school uniform, desperate to pee, running home to make it to a bathroom. While running there she's almost hit by a truck, but luckily it misses her. She stands and stares at it for a while before having a jolt of desperation making her run again. When she gets home, she tries to get in, but remembers she left the keys inside. She starts to leak, so she grabs herself, trying to stop it. This doesn't help, as her panties get more wet so she pushes harder. Then she wets herself and the last panel is an upward shot, showing her wet panties and streaks of pee going down her legs, with her hands in her crotch and wetting her skirt.

This was one of the first comics that helped me understand my strange fetish so re-living those emotions would be a blast.

If anyone knows something about this comic then please tell me. I'd be most thankful!