Purchasing peed clothing

I would like to know how common it is to purchase peed panties.  I purchase them regularly, in fact I am addicted to it.  I just love the smell of the dry pee that soaked into the cotton material.  In edition I also love the yellowish stain that it leaves behind once dry especially on white cotton panties. 

Do you purchase peed panties and where/who do you buy them from.  Do you know girls/woman that pee in their panties for you on request or how do you do it. 

It would also be interesting to know from which country you purchase these peed panties. 

I am in South Africa but it is hard to find girls selling peed panties here so I purchase from overseas like the UK and USA. 

Let us know how you do this. 

On 5/24/2018 at 5:05 AM, ELagrange said:

I would like to know how common it is to purchase peed panties.  I purchase them regularly, in fact I am addicted to it.  I just love the smell of the dry pee that soaked into the cotton material.  In edition I also love the yellowish stain that it leaves behind once dry especially on white cotton panties. 

Do you purchase peed panties and where/who do you buy them from.  Do you know girls/woman that pee in their panties for you on request or how do you do it. 

It would also be interesting to know from which country you purchase these peed panties. 

I am in South Africa but it is hard to find girls selling peed panties here so I purchase from overseas like the UK and USA. 

Let us know how you do this. 

Why hello there! I'm a girl who sells her peed in panties (and clothes as well on the rare occasion!), let me know if you'd like to order a pair from Canada ? 

Check out my site and get in touch ?

http://rachelkirwan.wixsite.com/panties

Rachel

I know a girl who sells them too, if you PM me I can give you her email!

I only know because shes a friend IRL (i’m lucky to have so many omo friends haha), otherwise I wish you luck!

There are some models in Myfreecams which sell panties. You can try to find them on that site and ask for pee on them. Or just write to your nett- browser something as "sale of peed panties"...