Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When is it ok for Omo fetishists to deny the bathroom

Something i have a big problem with is denying someone else the bathroom. I feel that because of my sexual interest of pee, i have to be extra liberal when i have the authority to deny someone a bathroom. For example, i used to work as a security guard. Some of the work sites i was at had restricted bathrooms to the public. I always did my best to try to permit people in need of going to go, unless explicitly told not to by my boss. To me, it just feels wrong to deny the bathroom to someone who needs to pee, especially a female because it feels like i'm doing what i enjoy sexually on an unwilling person. 

My question is, how do you feel when you have to deny someone the bathroom? Also, there are certain environments where you get authority to deny bathrooms, such as  a school teacher, when you're driving with multiple people etc. Do you think we as omorashi fetishists need to be more lenient than the average person when letting people use bathrooms, or do you believe we can be as restrictive as we like?

My opinion is that as people who take pleasure in seeing people need to pee need to be as lenient as possible when permitting others to use the bathroom. They should only deny it to people with a good reason. None of this "You should have gone earlier." crap. Also, i believe that if we were to deny someone the bathroom, explicitly just to get the enjoyment from their desperation, that's very wrong, akin to sexual harassment.

Interested in hearing everyone's thoughts.

I don't deny anyone a bathroom. I mean, if it's completely inconvenient timing I might ask if they can finish a task a first, like if a coworker is helping me with some task for a patient, but that's usually about 5-10 minutes, which realistically does not qualify as "having someone hold it" for me.

I would LOVE to deny women bathroom usage, of course, but I ignore those urges. It's not really that hard to not be a jerk.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I've never been aroused by someone who genuinely needs to use the bathroom. I enjoy desperation only if the desperate person is enjoying it, if that makes sense? Or I guess if the desperate person is consenting and pretending to enjoy it (I'm sure this is the case with plenty of videos). Not that there is anything wrong with those who do enjoy this of course. I've just noticed from reading some of the stories shared that I am apparently much less perceptive of desperation occurring around me, and the few times I have been I wasn't aroused by it. 

Having said that, nobody should be denied access to a bathroom. It's cruel and potentially dehumanizing. The only actual wetting accident I've witnessed is one that I would never have brought up here, but it feels appropriate for this thread. I was sitting at a coffee shop that had one of those bathrooms with a code to get it. A woman who appeared to be homeless came in, clearly desperate, and was denied access to the bathroom. She ended up wetting herself outside. I was so horrified at the staff. I have never been able to understand the "customer only" bathroom policy. You're going to deny someone a bathroom and then complain that they smell and you don't want them loitering? Like WTF? People should not be humiliated in such a way, nobody deserves that. 

That may have been deeper than what this was intended to be. Going back to less political talk of car rides etc - I think if it was family/friends and we were stopping every 30 mins for someone different then perhaps asking if the person could wait? Obviously if they say no then I'd stop. But that's not the kind of situation that would be arousing to me either so maybe I'd feel differently if I enjoyed unintentional desperation. 

2 hours ago, roseleaks89 said:

Having said that, nobody should be denied access to a bathroom. It's cruel and potentially dehumanizing. The only actual wetting accident I've witnessed is one that I would never have brought up here, but it feels appropriate for this thread. I was sitting at a coffee shop that had one of those bathrooms with a code to get it. A woman who appeared to be homeless came in, clearly desperate, and was denied access to the bathroom. She ended up wetting herself outside. I was so horrified at the staff. I have never been able to understand the "customer only" bathroom policy. You're going to deny someone a bathroom and then complain that they smell and you don't want them loitering? Like WTF? People should not be humiliated in such a way, nobody deserves that. 

I agree with this. It kind of reminds me of how urinating in public is illegal. At least in my city, there are parts of town with almost no public restrooms yet urinating in public is illegal. Don't get me wrong, i'm not condoning public urination. I just think cities should do a better job of ensuring adequate public facilities.

I never understood fast food joints that do this, fancy restaurants i get because everyone is trying to be classy and shit (even though idc if i got to pee) but I understand its a lack of business, and you dont want your business to look like a rest stop more than an establishment,  but i think its kinda horrible that they deny them entry and lock their bathrooms until you buy something from them. When i was on vacation the McDonald’s i went to had a sign that said “Bathrooms for customers only, go get the key from the manager” idk i get it but i dont get it 

7 minutes ago, Brittanybunny said:

I never understood fast food joints that do this, fancy restaurants i get because everyone is trying to be classy and shit (even though idc if i got to pee) but I understand its a lack of business, and you dont want your business to look like a rest stop more than an establishment,  but i think its kinda horrible that they deny them entry and lock their bathrooms until you buy something from them. When i was on vacation the McDonald’s i went to had a sign that said “Bathrooms for customers only, go get the key from the manager” idk i get it but i dont get it 

Well, they gotta make their money somehow, so they don't want to just let people in using their bathrooms, they want people to buy food from them. 

On 5/24/2018 at 6:16 PM, LOLC2k said:

I don't deny anyone a bathroom. I mean, if it's completely inconvenient timing I might ask if they can finish a task a first, like if a coworker is helping me with some task for a patient, but that's usually about 5-10 minutes, which realistically does not qualify as "having someone hold it" for me.

I would LOVE to deny women bathroom usage, of course, but I ignore those urges. It's not really that hard to not be a jerk.

Same. When I used to teach (adults), I would sometimes ask students to wait 5-10 minutes when in the middle of an important activity, or until they end if it's a test. I had one student run out anyway once during a test - I felt bad for saying no, but had to follow policy on cheating and didn't realize it was that urgent. Obviously she didn't get in trouble for that.

I do remember once asking (not ordering) a clearly desperate male student to wait 5 minutes until we finished an activity, and tbh, I remember enjoying the desperation. There wasn't anything special about the situation - I would've asked anyone to wait to avoid disruption, but it did make me think twice about doing so in the future in case my subconscious was influencing me. That was the last time I did that.

Anyway, I'm glad I don't work in a position of authority anymore, so I don't have to grapple with this. Be honest with yourself if you find yourself in this position!

On 6/2/2018 at 11:18 AM, Brittanybunny said:

I think it's more of a cultural difference rather than company policy. When I was traveling around Europe it was very common in many countries, you have to either buy something there either pay a small fee to access the restrooms (usually it was 1 euro). As an example I remember one big 2 stories McDonalds (can't remember if it was France or Spain) where uniformed janitor was standing with the mop in front of the restrooms and you had to give him 1 euro to be allowed to enter unless you show him receipt that you ordered food at the counter. I had to pay at many gas stations, restaurants and small stores in Europe to visit a restroom when I didn't have an intent to buy anything, free restroom was something rare to find. The same in my homecountry, many places charge you money for the restroom or simply deny access unless you're a paying customer, they don't want random people from the street go and use their restrooms because it causes more cleanups and doesn't make them profits. When I came to the US several years ago I was kinda surprised that I could just go almost anywhere and use the restrooms freely.

16 hours ago, DimitriT said:

I think it's more of a cultural difference rather than company policy. When I was traveling around Europe it was very common in many countries, you have to either buy something there either pay a small fee to access the restrooms (usually it was 1 euro). As an example I remember one big 2 stories McDonalds (can't remember if it was France or Spain) where uniformed janitor was standing with the mop in front of the restrooms and you had to give him 1 euro to be allowed to enter unless you show him receipt that you ordered food at the counter. I had to pay at many gas stations, restaurants and small stores in Europe to visit a restroom when I didn't have an intent to buy anything, free restroom was something rare to find. The same in my homecountry, many places charge you money for the restroom or simply deny access unless you're a paying customer, they don't want random people from the street go and use their restrooms because it causes more cleanups and doesn't make them profits. When I came to the US several years ago I was kinda surprised that I could just go almost anywhere and use the restrooms freely.

That's interesting, i never realised it was a cultural thing like that. I recently saw something in the news stating Starbucks would start letting people use the bathroom even if they didn't buy anything.

^^That's very interesting indeed....When I went to Tenerife last year I recall going to McDonalds needing only the bathroom...a employee stopped me and asked me to buy something in order to use the bathroom, but I simply pretended not to understand and went in there anyway...it was a guy so he couldn't really follow me in there, at least he didn't....but while I was peeing I had this crazy Spanish lady yelling at me the whole time. I finished up, and was pretty much thrown out as soon as I walked out of the stall.

This rule isn't in Iceland, and I sure as hell do not plan on paying for using the bathroom no matter what country I'm in....especially since in all public restrooms guys don't have to pay for using the urinals (at least not the ones I've seen) while girls have to pay to open stalls regardless of what they're doing...so I'd rather make a friend make sure no guys enter the guy's bathroom while I pee in a urinal...never been in the scenario tho, but I wouldn't hesitate to do that instead.

I been in the situation where I have had to deny someone the use of bathroom because where I work we cannot let any non-staff into the back room and that's where our only bathroom is. I did give her direction for the nearest bathroom though.

While I do enjoy desperation, unless the person involved is enjoying it themselves, the first priority should be helping them get to a bathroom.

On 5/24/2018 at 10:47 PM, roseleaks89 said:

On 6/2/2018 at 11:18 AM, Brittanybunny said:

I'm gonna play devil's advocate with this and throw in my two cents. While I personally do not agree that anybody should be denied the right to use a restroom, I do have experience working in a retail establishment that has since closed its bathrooms off to the public due to people not knowing how to respect a public space. You would be surprised as to how many times we've had to call sanitation to clean up because people don't know how to aim or apparently even sit on a toilet. Not to mention, the place I work isn't in the most affluent of parts of town so we did get a few homeless people that would attempt to do drugs and god knows what else while in there. Even had to call the police because apparently someone had locked themselves in and either passed out or decided to take a nap.

Needless to say, we eventually got fed up having to deal with this kind of stuff on pretty much a weekly basis so we decided that the bathrooms would just be for employees only. There were plenty of other places nearby that we were more than happy to direct people to. On another note, while it is pretty much a known rule that bathrooms at our establishment are for employees only, we do still operate on a case by case basis. If it is clearly evident that the person is in dire straits and its an absolute emergency, then we have no problem opening the doors. We're not COMPLETELY heartless haha

What I'm trying to say is that should people be denied to use a public restroom? No. Do I understand why some businesses don't allow just anybody to use their facilities? Absolutely. 

Edited by LikesToWatch (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, LikesToWatch said:

I'm gonna play devil's advocate with this and throw in my two cents. While I personally do not agree that anybody should be denied the right to use a restroom, I do have experience working in a retail establishment that has since closed its bathrooms off to the public due to people not knowing how to respect a public space. You would be surprised as to how many times we've had to call sanitation to clean up because people don't know how to aim or apparently even sit on a toilet. Not to mention, the place I work isn't in the most affluent of parts of town so we did get a few homeless people that would attempt to do drugs and god knows what else while in there. Even had to call the police because apparently someone had locked themselves in and either passed out or decided to take a nap.

Needless to say, we eventually got fed up having to deal with this kind of stuff on pretty much a weekly basis so we decided that the bathrooms would just be for employees only. There were plenty of other places nearby that we were more than happy to direct people to. On another note, while it is pretty much a known rule that bathrooms at our establishment are for employees only, we do still operate on a case by case basis. If it is clearly evident that the person is in dire straits and its an absolute emergency, then we have no problem opening the doors. We're not COMPLETELY heartless haha

What I'm trying to say is that should people be denied to use a public restroom? No. Do I understand why some businesses don't allow just anybody to use their facilities? Absolutely. 

Yep, it is a messed up thing. I have seen first hand the reason why my work closed their bathrooms to the public. Some really awful people ruin it for everyone else.

Edited by Gemgirl (see edit history)
3 hours ago, Gemgirl said:

One weird thing about this idea. Being into Omo has made me more sympathetic to people in desperate need of a bathroom. Perhaps because I have a better understanding of what being really desperate feels like and I can't help feeling sorry for desperate people who are not into it.

I feel the exact same. In fact, by the looks of it everyone who posted here seems to have a similar opinion. I'm glad everyone on this thread agrees with me on not denying people the toilet. I wasn't sure what to expect when i started this thread. 

In my school, girls are allowed to go to the washrooms only during the lunch break. (Or otherwise should have got special permission through a Medical certificate) Then all the girls run to the washroom at the lunch break, making a huge rush and a queue, where most of us will have to stand in the queue during whole interval or give up the idea of peeing. So most have to give up the idea of peeing and continue the pee hold with already full bladder. I'm ok with this because I'm an omorashi girl. But I feel very sorry for other girls who are not into omorashi.

And also they close and lock the toilets in school during public holidays. If I go to school for special dancing practices, I have to hold all day. In the first day when I asked about the key, a janitor denied my need saying that he cannot override the constitution and regulations 

Quite the contrary. I actually get really uncomfortable when people mention needing to pee around me XD. I always get paranoid, like someone might suddenly be able to read my mind and find out that the girl nursing a swollen bladder beside me is arousing to me. I actually avert my eyes from someone desperate to pee, the way I might avert my eyes if I saw an attractive woman changing. I definitely wouldn't have the guts to deny them the bathroom if they asked...I'd try to get out of that situation as quickly as possible lol

• 3 months later...