Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Partner's away...I will play!

It's my first post here, but I've been lurking for a long time. My partner is away at a conference from today until Monday, and I just went out and bought a pack of Depends (the best I can do on a short period of time -- I'd like to get something more substantial, but these will have to do. My plan is to be in them from the moment I get home from work until I go to bed every day, and just pee whenever I feel the urge. I might do a few full wettings but I don't think those are as fun in diapers as they are in jeans or leggings. I may do a jeans/leggings wet when I can also, but we have shared laundry facilities and I'm worried about the smell. I may post updates here as the weekend goes.

As of this moment, I just got home from the store where I got the Depends and put them on immediately. I've let out a long spurt, and I'm resisting the urge to go more until I figure out how much these can hold. Also, I'm so horny I can hardly stand it. Might have to take a break to have some fun before wetting again!

Update: I spent all night in Depends, totally soaking two of the course of the evening. Mostly let it all out slowly, sitting on the couch while watching TV/answering emails/etc. Doing the same thing today. Held my pee all day at work so when I got home, my bladder was reasonably full.  Planning on drinking more throughout the night and getting through another Depends (or two)!

I do the same, my wife isn't into it and is respectful about it and all, but just knowing she isn't into it makes me not want to wear/wet while she is around. I've done it in the past, went a whole month pretty much wearing and she didn't care. Its just one of those things that you can't really fully indulge unless you're alone. Plus, it makes those times were I am alone that much more exciting.

I would say to those who may not have talked about it to their partner, its good to be open. I know its said all over but its true. My wife isn't into it, and has no intention of involving it in our love life in any way which I'm totally ok with, but she doesn't care if I do. I could wear diapers and a tee shirt all the time and she wouldn't care, which I have done. Though, it is helpful when she is away, I don't have to explain why i had a random load of laundry or adult diapers. I still would only do these things on my own, but its nice knowing I don't have to hide it

Guest neilscotland
On 5/25/2018 at 1:07 AM, diaperregress said:

I do the same, my wife isn't into it and is respectful about it and all, but just knowing she isn't into it makes me not want to wear/wet while she is around. I've done it in the past, went a whole month pretty much wearing and she didn't care. Its just one of those things that you can't really fully indulge unless you're alone. Plus, it makes those times were I am alone that much more exciting.

I would say to those who may not have talked about it to their partner, its good to be open. I know its said all over but its true. My wife isn't into it, and has no intention of involving it in our love life in any way which I'm totally ok with, but she doesn't care if I do. I could wear diapers and a tee shirt all the time and she wouldn't care, which I have done. Though, it is helpful when she is away, I don't have to explain why i had a random load of laundry or adult diapers. I still would only do these things on my own, but its nice knowing I don't have to hide it

I am in the same situation - my wife isn't into it but is respectful about it - and I agree with what you say, though my wife doesn't mind seeing the laundry hanging up.  As I only pee in shorts, newly washed shorts hanging up to dry are a bit of a give away, but she usually smiles and says have you been misbehaving again?  I also agree that you can't really fully indulge unless you are on your own - I love to wander around the house in my pee stained, pee soaked, pee smelling shorts!

20 hours ago, neilscotland said:

I am in the same situation - my wife isn't into it but is respectful about it - and I agree with what you say, though my wife doesn't mind seeing the laundry hanging up.  As I only pee in shorts, newly washed shorts hanging up to dry are a bit of a give away, but she usually smiles and says have you been misbehaving again?  I also agree that you can't really fully indulge unless you are on your own - I love to wander around the house in my pee stained, pee soaked, pee smelling shorts!

I agree entirely. My wife wouldn't even tolerate it, and I had to be very careful with timing when I indulged. I still do, though not for the same reason. I don't want to sit in a hairdresser's chair, for instance, when I smell of piss.