Posted (edited)

A nice bicycle wetting! It must be fun!  😊

Sadly I didn't had the courage to do that myself, yet.

Edited by Haburashi

Fantastic.  I hope you get up to many more wet adventures.  They're always super fun to read, and you have a great writing style to describe them with.

Sounds like an amazing wet afternoon! Very daring and adventurous peeing..

Excellent story! I loved the way you told it!

I wonder if people would notice your "accident" if you just walk around with your wet black shorts. It's black after all.😀😀

This! Thank you for sharing @PeerPressure. A chance to wet AND rewet in Public is what exercise in the outdoors is all about. 

Was there anything to hide when you got home, or is the smell of pee not uncommon in your house?

Posted (edited)

The virtues of black shorts once again. I have several pairs.

Thanks for a great account. Maybe I will have to start riding again. 😎

I like the tension between being seen and not being seen.

I like the sensation of being shamed, humiliated, exposed in some way, while still respecting the experiences of others who have different ideas about what makes for a great day. 

Edited by sunglasses
Minor fixes

3 hours ago, sunglasses said:

I like the sensation of being shamed, humiliated, exposed in some way, while still respecting the experiences of others who have different ideas about what makes for a great day. 

I have a pair of nylon shorts with a built in panty, excellent for this type of wetting and fast drying. I love this posting !

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dampknickers said:

I have a pair of nylon shorts with a built in panty, excellent for this type of wetting and fast drying. I love this posting ! 

Nylon shorts and panties sounds like a wonderful combination. Will have to try it later today.

Thanks dampknickers!

Edited by sunglasses
simplified response

Posted (edited)

Wow. I absolutely loved this story. I especially like how you peed yourself again

Sounds like you really enjoyed it too. My favorite type of wetting experience to read about

Edited by The Dark Wolf

Love a girl who has learned to wet like you do, I have had so many g/fs who knew how easy it is to do this and 'get away with it'.    My ex wife would happily pee her panties on a bike ride and let the wind and sun dry them.  Keep up the great fun.

On 5/22/2018 at 9:59 PM, Hurdyra said:

Fantastic.  I hope you get up to many more wet adventures.  They're always super fun to read, and you have a great writing style to describe them with.

You can count on it!!  :happy:  Thank you!!

On 5/26/2018 at 4:25 PM, Keita123 said:

I wonder if people would notice your "accident" if you just walk around with your wet black shorts. It's black after all.😀😀

I also wonder if they'd dismiss it as just a clumsy drink spill.  Most people don't expect a full-grown woman to wet herself so thoroughly.  :smile:

On 5/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, sunglasses said:

I absolutely loooooove the risk of being seen--what a rush!  Actually being seen...eh.  I've only had it happen once and I was totally crushed at first, but looking back, I find it super exciting!  It's a double-edged sword I suppose.

I do this every time I go out on my mountain bike, such a rush.

Would probably never get caught either, the place I ride is about 1000 acres of woodland with many different tracks.

On 5/28/2018 at 2:18 PM, themerger said:

This! Thank you for sharing @PeerPressure. A chance to wet AND rewet in Public is what exercise in the outdoors is all about. 

Was there anything to hide when you got home, or is the smell of pee not uncommon in your house?

You got it!

I actually live alone, so no need to hide anything!  In fact, I'll sometimes just let loose where I'm standing at home!  I don't do it super often though because I get tired of having to clean up the mess all the time.

On 5/22/2018 at 2:26 PM, PeerPressure said:

A creeping darkness overtook my groin and pee warmly gushed all over my butt and my legs, leaving the bicycle seat a gleaming black, and pattering to the ground, leaving a trail of drops.

There, I stood, ferociously gushing from my nether region.  The wind began blowing, a coolness overtaking me as it collided with my sweat and my newly-wet legs.  Some of the fluid rushed down into my socks, which thirstily licked it up, diverting it into my shoes.  The rest cascaded straight down, hitting the frame of my bike or tumbling straight to an ever-growing puddle below.

A splash of pee formed a small, trickling stream from the puddle beneath my gleaming legs.  My shorts were soaked, clinging hungrily to my skin.  The bicycle seat was drenched and the frame dripped seductively.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this poetry?

As a cyclist I normally wear black lycra shorts and the norm is not to wear underwear. This would make your adventures likely undetectable but fun.  

@PeerPressure your stories are great. This must have been an amazing experience. I wish we were friends in real life. We could have sooooo much fun. Can’t wait to read more

2 hours ago, AudreyLovesPee said:

@PeerPressure your stories are great. This must have been an amazing experience. I wish we were friends in real life. We could have sooooo much fun. Can’t wait to read more

Thank you!!  :happy:  And yessss, I wish that too!  I don't dare share this stuff with anyone outside this site.  It'd be amazing to have someone to enjoy it with in person.

Haha!  I'm a recently retired bike courier and I'm now into touring and trail biking, this story will inspire some of my rides in colorado and california this summer, thank you (and I also wish we were friends in real life; you have somehow synchronized both my favorite activities :)

On June 13, 2018 at 12:04 AM, PeerPressure said:

You got it!

I actually live alone, so no need to hide anything!  In fact, I'll sometimes just let loose where I'm standing at home!  I don't do it super often though because I get tired of having to clean up the mess all the time.

If you ever visited me, you could feel free to just let loose and pee wherever amd whenever you want.😎