Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls denied but guys can go

Does anyone else have the kink that you love scenarios where girls really have to go but are forced to wait, while guys can go, or are prevented from peeing because of guys?

I mean either circumstances like where the is a roadside stop for guys and girls are made to wait, but also situations where girls want to go but can't because they are worried guys can hear them or where they try and sneak away to pee outdoors (without wanting to announce it) but a guy friend follows them not taking the hint.

Is anyone else into this, and, do you know of any stories and videos on this theme?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in the minority, but I'd like to read about the opposite - girls can go but guys can't.

Sounds great desp-fan, I have to say, I'm a little more sadistic than that. In my desperation fantasies the girl would have no choice. In many ways, I prefer her to have made the choice that she is go

Does anyone else have the kink that you love scenarios where girls really have to go but are forced to wait, while guys can go, or are prevented from peeing because of guys?I mean either circumstances

I remember a "true account" story from one of the defunct sites from long ago -- not sure which -- where a school field trip to a theater led to exactly this. The restrooms were on two different levels, the students were all on the one with the men's room, so the boys were allowed to go because the chaperons could supervise them. The girls had to hold it through the whole show! 

You might also be interested in my story "Montana Flats" that I wrote years ago. I never posted it here; it's over at Shara & Ger's site. 

I like this because generally, when hanging out in a group of people, either everybody gets to go or nobody does, so if I want others to get desperate, I have to hold it too, which distracts (me) from the fun (though I also like to hold when I'm alone).  But if the guys get to go while the girls have to hold it, then I can enjoy their desperation while being comfortable myself.  So evilly delicious!

18 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I'm in the minority, but I'd like to read about the opposite - girls can go but guys can't.

This could make for a great femdom scenario.  I'm squirming in need for the toilet, so my girl takes me there and makes me watch as she sits herself on it and tinkles noisily into the bowl while staring straight at me.

I think I might just loose it in front of her.

Been in a few situations where the queue for the ladies toilets has been huge and the queue for the men's has been really short (or even no queue at all). 

I remember a few times in school going to the toilet at the start of breaktime and there was a very long queue out of the door for the girls but no queue at all for the boys. The girls would sometimes moan about how unfair it was that they had to wait. I remember seeing a beautiful Indian girl standing near the back of the queue with her legs crossed as I went into the boys toilets , and when I came out, the girls queue hadn't moved forwards at all. I caught her eye and she rolled her eyes and gave me a look of pure frustration! 

I also remember going to a music festival in the UK called Download where in the campsites in the morning there were very long queues for the portaloos, located right next to the urinals. There were loads of desperate looking women in the queues who had to stand and watch the guys freely using the urinals. I remember getting a lot of jealous looks from bursting, cross-legged women as I walked past the queue after peeing in the urinal!

Edited by Despguy123 (see edit history)
28 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

I also remember going to a music festival in the UK called Download where in the campsites in the morning there were very long queues for the portaloos, located right next to the urinals. There were loads of desperate looking women in the queues who had to stand and watch the guys freely using the urinals. I remember getting a lot of jealous looks from bursting, cross-legged women as I walked past the queue after peeing in the urinal!

Music festival portaloos are the worst.. filthy and often overflowing. Glastonbury has a long drop system, which whilst weird at first is so much preferable to chemical toilets... (and kinda fun in omo way as you are weeing whilst being able to look straight up to the sky)

i can admit weeing in a cup in my tent many times at festivals , either when queue was too long, or toilets to dirty.. I’ve also watered the grass a few times when I’ve got a skirt on, spread it out and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

54 minutes ago, 123456790 said:

Thanks for posting this! I also would love to read stories or watch videos featuring guys having to wait while only the women get the chance to go. I love the thought of the women walking out of their toilet one by one, breathing exaggerated sighs of relief in front of a desperate guy gazing ruefully at the "out of order" sign on the men's toilet, smiling wickedly at his awkwardly crossed legs as they walk past, knowing that he's only experiencing what women experience so much more often.

Usually there's a huge queue for the ladies toilet and no queue for the men. Outdoors, men can pee against a tree while women have to wait to find a toilet. Let's see the power balance the other way round for a change!

3 hours ago, Uniee said:

Music festival portaloos are the worst.. filthy and often overflowing. Glastonbury has a long drop system, which whilst weird at first is so much preferable to chemical toilets... (and kinda fun in omo way as you are weeing whilst being able to look straight up to the sky)

i can admit weeing in a cup in my tent many times at festivals , either when queue was too long, or toilets to dirty.. I’ve also watered the grass a few times when I’ve got a skirt on, spread it out and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have to admit I didn’t always wee in the toilets at Download. I recall peeing in hedges, watering the grass behind the tent (kneeling down to be a bit more discreet) and even running into the communal showers to piss in the drain (I was very drunk and was absolutely desperate).

Another good ‘guys can go while girls have to wait’ scenario is in cities like Amsterdam where there are pissoirs, basically public urinals in the street with a bit of privacy. Quite discrete for men to use but there’s no way a woman could use one without everyone seeing her. I remember using one in the red light district during a busy weekend evening , it felt very odd to be stood there having a wee surrounded by people.

2 hours ago, mugfulloftea said:

Thanks for posting this! I also would love to read stories or watch videos featuring guys having to wait while only the women get the chance to go. I love the thought of the women walking out of their toilet one by one, breathing exaggerated sighs of relief in front of a desperate guy gazing ruefully at the "out of order" sign on the men's toilet, smiling wickedly at his awkwardly crossed legs as they walk past, knowing that he's only experiencing what women experience so much more often.

Usually there's a huge queue for the ladies toilet and no queue for the men. Outdoors, men can pee against a tree while women have to wait to find a toilet. Let's see the power balance the other way round for a change!

That's a really appealing fantasy, I like the idea both ways round but this sounds great! If anyone knows of any stories or anything like this I'd love to see them!

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:08 AM, Gemgirl said:

I have a more general kink of seeing a girl who has to hold while knowing someone or some people near them have a chance to go. Although in my case the gender of the person or people who actually get to go is not that important.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Most of my favourite desperation fantasies involve a girl who is absolutely frantic whilst someone else gets chance to get their relief. Guys getting to go whilst girls have no opportunity to is a great scenario (See my story, Abby's desperate bus ride), but there is something particularly appealing about a girl having to hold on whilst other girls are finding their relief!

14 hours ago, pguy69 said:

Yes, I completely agree with this. Most of my favourite desperation fantasies involve a girl who is absolutely frantic whilst someone else gets chance to get their relief. Guys getting to go whilst girls have no opportunity to is a great scenario (See my story, Abby's desperate bus ride), but there is something particularly appealing about a girl having to hold on whilst other girls are finding their relief!

By far the best scenario. a girl who chooses to hold on even though she is bursting, while others are able to seek the relief they need.

Sounds great desp-fan, I have to say, I'm a little more sadistic than that. In my desperation fantasies the girl would have no choice. In many ways, I prefer her to have made the choice that she is going to go, but then, seconds before she finds her relief, she is denied. For example, I love the idea of a group of, absolutely, desperate girls finding a secluded corner in which to pop a squat. One or two find glorious relief, but then they are discovered by security, and the others are absolutely forbidden from doing the same.

2 minutes ago, pguy69 said:

Sounds great desp-fan, I have to say, I'm a little more sadistic than that. In my desperation fantasies the girl would have no choice. In many ways, I prefer her to have made the choice that she is going to go, but then, seconds before she finds her relief, she is denied. For example, I love the idea of a group of, absolutely, desperate girls finding a secluded corner in which to pop a squat. One or two find glorious relief, but then they are discovered by security, and the others are absolutely forbidden from doing the same.

Nothing wrong with being sadistic.

....I hope.