Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the votes and encouragement everyone. I've got the next part ready for you guys.

In a panic, you start trying to think about what you want to do, but you’re so close to wetting yourself, that you can’t even think straight. The way that Penelope is smiling at you is creepy as hell and you don’t think you want to find out what she might want from you, if she agrees to let you empty your entire bladder before the trial.

Jesus, it feels like I’ve been holding it for almost a year now! you think. I can’t… I can’t think…

Penelope’s smile widens and you press even harder against your lady bits, trying to think of an idea. You suddenly think of Phil, who you know is coming to help you in the near future, which is the moment that you decide to ask if he can help you.

He should be able to help me! you realize. I have to find out what he can do to get me through this!

“Is… th-there anything Phil can do to, um, help me get permission?” you ask. “I can’t take it anymore! There must be something he can do!”

Sydney and Officer Miller give you worried looks, but remain silent. Penelope, on the other hand, giggles loudly after you mention your lawyer. “Sure there is! You will just have to wait for him to get here first.

“Oh god, why?!” you cry out. “I-I don’t even know when… when he will be here!”

The dictator chuckles in response to your outburst and rubs the happy kitten’s chin with her hand. “What do you think, Mister Tinklesworth? Should I make Zanthia wait for Philip, hmm?”

The kitten looks up at his owner and meows softly, making you worry about how Penelope is going to interpret the message. Penelope is probably going to invent some hidden meaning out of his meowing! There is no way she is going to let me go before the trial! I can’t do this anymore! I can’t!

Mr. Tinklesworth then looks at you with his eyes wide open, interrupting your thoughts. His pupils widen, almost as if he is ready to hunt, but yet, he doesn’t prepare to pounce. He just stares at you, making you feel creeped out.

“So, what do you think?” Penelope asks him again. “Should I make her wait for him?”

Mr. Tinklesworth continues to look up at you for a moment longer, before jumping down off of Penelope’s lap. He comes over to you and sits down right in front of your tapping feet, while you perform a pee dance in front of him.

“Meow!” he says, as he looks up at you from the floor.

Shit, what should I do? you wonder. He seems like he wants me to pick him up, but I can’t do that!

Unfortunately for you, Penelope confirms your suspicions. “Yes, Zanthia, he does want you to pick him up. Do it!”

You look over at her and then back down at Mr. Tinklesworth. Your hands are trapped in between your clenched thighs and there is no way that you can perform this task without having a major accident. You are truly at your limit and can feel your hope of making it to a bathroom slip away.

What do you want to do?

1) Try to pick up Mr. Tinklesworth, without having an accident.

2) Insist that you cannot do this, but beg Penelope to let you pee before Philip gets there anyway.

3) Refuse to pick up the cat and try to make it until your lawyer gets there.

4) Agree to do anything Penelope wants for the relief that you need, to avoid having to pick up the cat or wait for Philip.

5) Beg for mercy and ask for permission to pee, regardless of whether Philip is there to help you or not.

6) Other

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Tinklesworth looks up at you again and meows. You quickly decide to pick him up, just like Penelope has instructed, but you have no idea how you’re going to do it.

“Oh-okay!” you say. “I’ll do it!”

You look down at him, but continue pee dancing and struggling, instead of doing the task. It’s almost impossible to get your hands away from your peehole. They are the only thing keeping the pee inside of you, rather than getting it onto the floor, but somehow, you need to do this.

Come on, you say to yourself. I’ll do it on the count of three… One… two…

It is then that Sydney interrupts your thoughts and she takes a step towards Penelope, immediately catching the dictator’s attention. “Please, don’t make her do this! If it helps, I will pick up Mister Tinklesworth, just as long as you let her go.”

Immediately, Penelope’s blue eyes narrow at Sydney and you notice that she is starting to look irritated. “I ordered Zanthia to do it! She is the one who is about to go on trial, so she is the one who must do as I say!”

“Sydney, n-no!” you cry. “I can do it! It… will just… take me a minute!”

A look of fear comes over Sydney’s face when she glances at you, but then she looks back at Penelope again. “The only reason she is doing this, is because she chose to be put on trial on our behalf! At least let me help her do it.”

The bladder slave kneeling at the base of Penelope’s chair looks up at you with an expression of shock. “You did what?!

Her mistress puts her foot on the back of her head and forces her to look back down at the floor, still looking quite irritated, but then she looks at Sydney again and smiles. “I know. It intrigues me, knowing that she would accept the charges of someone else, especially for someone she has only known for one day.”

She then exchanges glances with Officer Miller, before returning her attention back to Sydney again.

“I also found it interesting that she made it through the scanner earlier, as well.”

“But she is at her limit now,” Sydney pleads. “It was crazy that she made it through the scanner in the first place, but there is no way she can pick up the cat too.”

Penelope looks at you again and then back at Sydney. “Alright, if you want to help, then go for it. You will pick up Mister Tinklesworth, but Zanthia must hold him with one arm and pet him with her other hand. If she can do that and make him happy, then she can pee if she wants to.”

Your eyes open wide with surprise when you hear her say this. “Really? I can?”

Penelope nods. “Yes, but you two have to do this first!”

You and Sydney exchange fearful looks, before your friend steps over to the cat and bends down to pick him up.

“Meow!” Mister Tinklesworth says again, as he takes a few steps closer to Sydney, allowing her to pick him up.

She lifts him up off of the floor, immediately causing him to start purring. Now, you realize that you will have to pull one of your hands away from your crotch, so that you will have a free arm to hold him with.

Shit, I don’t know how I’m supposed to do this, you think. I just have to try!

You take a deep breath and remove one of your hands, but press even harder with the other. Mister Tinklesworth looks at you and meows again, from his resting place in Sydney’s arms. He even reaches a paw towards you, without extending his claws.

You wiggle your hips side to side and take another deep breath. “Okay, I-I think I’m ready.”

You hold out your free hand and Sydney places the kitten inside of it. You pull him towards you and then press him against your chest. He begins to purr loudly and starts to climb up your shirt, towards your shoulder.

Penelope giggles and claps her hands. “Mister Tinklesworth likes you, Zanthia!”

He climbs up all the way and then starts to poke his nose into your ear, amplifying the volume of his purring even more.

“Okay, I did it!” you say. “C-can I… oh shit!”

Your bladder spasms again, trying to force all of your pee out of you, past your fingers. A little bit escapes, but you put your other hand back down there to help out, leaving Mr. Tinklesworth up on your shoulder, while hoping he doesn’t fall off and tear up your flesh, trying to hold on.

Thank god he’s just a kitten! You think. Why does this have to happen again? Why?!

You double over and grimace. “Please, I’m begging you! I can’t… hold it anymore!”

Sydney picks Mr. Tinklesworth up off of your shoulder and joins in. “She did what you wanted, okay? Please let her go, Penelope!”

Penelope starts to giggle again, but it soon turns into maniacal laughter, which seems to terrify the bladder slave at her feet. When she suddenly stops, that seems to be the worst part, because the girl at the base of the chair covers her head with her hands and starts trembling.

“I like you, Zanthia,” the dictator says. “First, you agree to put yourself on trial for your friends, then your bladder survived the scanner, and now, you’ve made Mister Tinklesworth a very happy kitty! This impresses me greatly!”

“Please, I-I don’t need a speech, I… I need,” is all you can say. You are truly at your limit now.

Still smiling at you, Penelope claps her hands together and Mr. Tinklesworth squirms out of Sydney’s arms and jumps to the floor. He returns to his owner and jumps up on her lap, still purring away. “Mister Tinklesworth likes you, Zanthia. That is a good thing. That means he has decided that there is no need to wait for Philip to get here.”

“C-can I pee then?!” you ask.

“Even though you seemed to have forgotten to pet him with your other hand, yes,” Penelope replies. “You may go, if you can make it that far… The bathroom is in my office, behind me.”

More pee escapes past your fingers when she points her thumb back towards the room with the glowing monitor in it. It seems almost impossible to believe, that after all this time, you’re finally able to get the relief that you need.

“Take her lock off, Miller,” the dictator orders.

The redhead takes out her keys again and this time, she holds yours up so that you can see it. “Congratulations, Zanthia. Most people don’t get this kind of special treatment.”

She reaches down towards your belt and unlatches the lock. The ends of the chain fall down so that they hang loose in front of you. This seems so unreal, almost like it’s a dream.

Now, what happens next?

1) You make it to the doorway of the office and that is where you lose it, in your pants and all over the floor.

2) You make it past the doorway office, find the bathroom, but when you get to the doorway and see the toilet, that is where you lose it.

3) You make it to the toilet, but lose it before you can get your pants down.

4) You pee into the toilet through your underwear.

5) You make it to the toilet without having to pee through your underwear.

6) If you think this scenario should play out in a different way than the above options, describe what happens in your comment.

20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ooh, @Sake won't stand for this...

I was going to make a point about how I actually sometimes write things that aren't wettings, but nobody reads what I write anyways so of course nobody would know that.

15 minutes ago, Biku said:

Sake, i might do something if it's a 5, wink wink

Not sure what that means but I like it.

Also I'm voting 5 anyways because even though I actually think 4 is a better ending here 5 is just fine too.

Edited by Sake (see edit history)