Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

This part doesn't come with any choices at the end, so you can come up with your own answers. Zanthia and Sydney are almost to the Octagon, so things are about to get very interesting.

Fearing that you will not make it long enough, you decide to ask for something to protect the seat with. At this time, anything will work, as long as it keeps the seat dry. As much as you would like to try to hold it, the last thing you want is to have an accident in the car, so this is probably your safest bet.

As the traffic continues to inch along, you go ahead and ask your question. “Is there anything in the trunk I can protect the seat with? I… I don’t think I can make it until the end of the trial and I don’t want to make a mess in here.”

Officer Miller replies, “There should be something back there, but I’m not sure.”

She pauses for a moment and then takes a look out the back window behind you. “I’ll probably have to take a look when we get to the checkpoint. We’ve got people waiting behind us.”

Well, that’s just great! You want to say. By the time we even get up there, it probably won’t even matter anymore!

Up ahead, the checkpoint slowly comes into view and what you see is a small barricade in the street, with what looks like a small garage in the middle of it. It’s only large enough to hold one car and there is a doorway on both ends, as well as a security station on the inside. Since you have no choice but to wait, you figure that now would be a good time to take your tea back from Sydney. You still have to finish drinking it before getting into the Octagon, so it would be better to do it sooner, rather than later.

While keeping your legs crossed, you hold your hand out to her. “I think I can hang onto it now.”

She gives your tea back to you and then you take a sip. The idea of chugging it and then peeing into it crosses your mind once again, but obtaining your key and frantically removing your belt beforehand, would probably be too much of a hassle. Even if you could manage to do it, there was still the risk of dribbling a little in the car, so you quickly push the thought out of your head.

Soon the squad car up ahead reaches the checkpoint. The traffic stops again as it pulls up to the security station, forcing everyone behind it to wait, yet again. You watch as another cop emerges from the security office and opens the back, passenger side door of the car. He speaks briefly to whoever is sitting in the back seat and then they stick out their arm. You watch as the officer puts some sort of a yellow bracelet around their wrist.

I wonder if that person is about to go on trial like I am, you think. They are sitting in the same seat as I am, so it’s possible.

Luckily, you don’t have to wait for too long for the car up ahead to get moving again. The person in the back pulls their arm back in and the officer shuts the door. The cop returns to the security station and then the car continues on. After that, the people on the bikes move forward, but as they reach the security station, they get off and go up to the window of the security office. Some start to pee dance, but some of the others simply look annoyed, while they all wait for their turn to get through.

You press your legs tightly together as the pressure in your bladder continues to return to its previous state. Even in your condition, you can’t help but wonder what they might be doing up there. Could they be paying to get in? Maybe those people are here to use the public bathrooms at the Octagon!

For a moment, you find yourself having to wait to find out, when Officer Harris is forced to come to a stop.

Like some of the people that are waiting in line, you see him become quite irritated. “We’re cops… We shouldn’t have to wait out here like this!”

Officer Miller chuckles in response. “Get yourself some of those silver pins and you won’t have to wait for anything!

This time it’s his turn to scowl, but a smile quickly returns to his face. “Oh, it’s going to happen. I assure you…”

As amusing as their bickering might be under normal circumstances, you are far more focused on the line of bicycle riders ahead of you. In your head, you urge them to hurry up and go about their business, so that you can get on with yours.

If things keep up like this, I’ll be bursting again in no time! You think. At the very least, I should be able to make it to the Octagon.

You take another sip of your tea while you wait for the people to go through. You start to feel the need to squirm again as your bladder fills. The line at the checkpoint goes through fairly quickly, but you still feel very impatient.

Come on, hurry up! You want to say.

One by one, they go up to the window, before taking off towards the looming steel structure up ahead. Harris inches the car forward until the front bumper is almost sticking into the garage.

Come on, just a few more! You think. We’re almost there!

You take another sip of your tea, but you are soon forced to hand it back to Sydney. You expect another bladder spasm to hit you at any time as the pressure continues to rise. It seems almost crazy how fast you’re filling up, while the water that you drank earlier goes through you.

As the number of people in the line continues to dwindle down, Officer Miller gives you a little bit of information about the bracelet. “When we get up there Zanthia, one of those officers will put a bracelet on your wrist. All suspects are required to wear them and they must be scanned when they first enter the Octagon.”

Okay, so I was right about the purpose of the bracelet, you realize. I just hope they do this quickly!

When the final person leaves the security station, Officer Harris pulls up to it at last. A female officer steps out of the security office and comes up to the squad car. You see that her rank is the same as Miller’s when she approaches. She has blonde hair that is tied into a ponytail, wears glasses, and has a petite frame. In one hand, she has a yellow bracelet like the one that you saw earlier.

She comes up to your door and pulls it open. “Hold out your arm for me, Zanthia.”

You have no choice but to do as she says, so you comply. You hold it out and she puts it around your wrist.

As she does so, she explains, “Until the end of your trial, you are not to intentionally remove this bracelet, under any circumstances. If you do, then you may receive further charges. If you do it accidentally, your lawyer will be able to help you.”

After she’s done, you pull your arm back in and take a look at your bracelet. Not only does it have a barcode, with your name and ID number next to it, but the very fact that you have chosen to have a lawyer represent you, is printed on it as well. It’s made out of a hard, plastic material, so it wouldn’t be too difficult to break it off, but it would still take a bit of effort to do so.

“That’s good,” you reply.

The blonde cop smiles at you when she notices you squirming. “Yeah. If you have an accident in the car, then they can help you with that too. Aren’t you glad you have a lawyer?”

What is your response to this question?

For this one, I chose the responses that I liked the most from each of you. Once again, thanks for your participation and your patience.

Chapter 7

Our Beloved Mayor

What you say next surprises the cop, when you suddenly feel the urge to give a snarky reply. Your response surprises you as well, but in your desperate state, it seems likely that anyone would act in a similar manner.

You look up at her and give your response. “Do you know that from experience?”

Her eyes get big and her cheeks flush bright red. “No…”

Now I know that’s not true, you think, but you keep the thought to yourself.

The female cop quickly composes herself and then she gives you a stern look, but she doesn’t say anything else to you. Her face is clearly still red, indicating that you’ve struck a nerve.

In an attempt to control the damage, you add, “If you didn’t keep me waiting, then it wouldn’t be this bad. I didn’t mean to upset you.”

The cop shuts your door and returns back to the security station office without a word.

“Alright, let’s get the hell out of here!” Officer Harris says.

He puts the car back into drive and pulls forward. As the car exits the checkpoint, you look out ahead through the windshield, at the massive steel walls of the Octagon up ahead. You can see that it’s at the center of a massive plaza, with all of the people that were on the bikes earlier, standing in massive queues in front of the side that is currently facing you, with their rides all stuck in nearby bike racks, with enough space to hold hundreds of bikes. You see what look like six different bathrooms along the outer wall of the structure, with the lines leading all the way up to them, and cops acting as security detail in between each one.

Oh god, I wish I could use one of those right now! You think. This really sucks!

Officer Harris takes the car around the queues, through a narrow lane that is painted on the ground, with yellow lines on either side. Arrows painted in between the lines point ahead, indicating where you are being taken. The lane curves around to one of the other sides of the building, so you cannot see where you are going just yet. You cross your legs and start bouncing in your seat again as your ride heads in that direction. You also notice that the people waiting for their turn to use the bathrooms are in various stages of desperation, with some in dire straits, and most simply appearing very agitated.

Even if I could be in one of those lines, I doubt I would ever be able to make it into one of those bathrooms anyway, you realize. I guess I’ll just have to keep holding it…

Officer Miller suddenly disrupts your thoughts when she looks back at you and asks you a question. “Oh, do you still want me to look through the trunk for something to protect the seat? I totally forgot about it when we were at the checkpoint, sorry.”

How would you like to respond to her question? You can either reply with another question for more information or simply give an answer.

1) “Yes, it’s better to be safe than sorry!”

2) “No, we’re so close that it probably doesn’t even matter now…”

3) “Will there be a lot of traffic inside of the Octagon?”

4) Other

• 2 weeks later...

Even though you’re really close to getting inside, you have no idea how much traffic you might encounter there. You have a feeling that the place is filled to the brim with cops, with vehicles moving all throughout the parking area. Just to be on the safe side, however, you decide to ask if that will be the case, since waiting for her to dig through the trunk would be a waste of time, if it’s not.

“Will there be a lot of traffic inside of the Octagon?” you ask.

Oh yeah,” Miller replies, giving you the answer that you wanted to hear the least. “Police cars are constantly coming and going all day long. Officers are constantly being transferred between working in the Octagon and working at any number of stations throughout the city. During police raids, things can get even more hectic.”

You notice a half-smile appear on Officer Harris’s face. It disappears rather quickly, but lingers just long enough for you to see it and get an even better sense of just what kind of a person he is.

“Oh, I’m sure it does,” you reply.

Officer Miller looks over at Harris. “Alright, how about we stop and I’ll look through the-”

“Nope!” Officer Harris says. “Not stopping.”

“Come on!” she protests.

“I’m the senior officer here, so I say no,” he says next.

Once again, the bickering between them ensues. Your DEO then reminds him, “But if you refuse to grant her request, then you yourself could be brought up on charges, for disrupting the legal process. Since she has a lawyer now, all I would have to do is tell him you refused and then that law will be used against you.”

Officer Harris rolls his eyes and lets out an irritated sigh. “Alright, whatever you say.”

He pulls the car off to the side and Miller quickly removes her seatbelt and jumps out of the vehicle. Harris releases the trunk and then your DEO quickly looks through it. After only a few seconds, you hear what sounds like plastic crinkling and she quickly shuts the trunk. She comes up to your door and you reach over and open it up.

In her arms, she’s holding a folded up plastic sheet and a couple of beach towels. “These should help, I think. I’ll help you get them under you.”

You quickly unbuckle your seatbelt and then you squirm and bounce around as both of you work together to stuff the plastic sheet and towels beneath your rump. Once the job is done, she gets back into the front and then Officer Harris pulls ahead, once again.

Well, that was quick, you think. Even if it turns out to be unnecessary, there was no harm in taking this precaution.

As you are taken around the building, leaving the public bathrooms behind, eventually, you come to one of the structure’s eight sides that has an opening in it, leading into a parking garage. As the car pulls up towards it, you see numerous police cars parked on the inside, with several cops walking about. Some of the other vehicles up ahead are in line to get to their respective destinations, making you feel glad that you have some protection between you and the seat.

“Alright, here we are,” Officer Harris says, as he pulls the car inside and up to the back of the line of cars up ahead. “It should only be a few minutes for us to get to your elevator.”

Once he gets up there and comes to a stop, you let out a soft groan as you continue to squirm on the seat. Your bladder is so close to being full again, that the long spurt you lost earlier is no longer helping you.

Well shit, I can’t believe we have to wait in line like this… again! You think. At the very least, I won’t wet the seat, but if I piss myself completely, then it might dribble over the edge, down to the floor!

Determined not to let that happen, you press both hands against your crotch and squeeze your legs tightly together. You know that you are going to spring another leak eventually, but at the very least, you are determined not to do it in the car again.

Officer Miller glances back at you and gives you a reassuring smile. “Are you doing okay? It won’t be too much longer now.”

What is your answer to her question?

1) Yes

2) No

3) You say that you’re not sure yet.

4) Other