Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

At first, you consider using Sydney’s water bottle, but then quickly dismiss that idea, in favor of the privacy that the pine trees can provide. You take a quick moment to decide whether or not that might be the best option, but soon come to the realization that you have no idea how Penelope might react, if you don’t do your best to keep holding.

I should try to keep holding, you think. It… it’s going to be hard, but I have to! I just hope that I can manage to do it…

As nice as it would be, to find a private place to take a much needed pee, with Sydney and Officer Miller there to make sure that you’re well hidden, you decide to try holding it until you get to the Octagon.

While keeping your legs crossed and your hands in between them, you tell Philip your decision. “I… I’m going to try to hold it until I get to… the Octagon.”

Philip raises an eyebrow. “Alrighty then… Best of luck to ya, Zee.”

That is the last thing that he says to you, before he steps back from the vehicle. “Alright Officer Aitch, take her away! I’ll be there shortly.”

Your lawyer walks away and Officer Harris starts up the vehicle again. He briefly glances back at you as you continue to squirm. Your bladder spasms are coming almost back to back now and you start to second guess your decision, but at this point, it’s too late.

Sydney gives you a worried look and puts a reassuring hand on your arm. “It’s going to be okay, Zanthia, you can do this.”

Can I do this? You wonder, as you feel a slight boost in confidence from your friend’s positive words. I sure hope so!

The constant feeling of urgency that keeps pulsating through your bladder makes it hard to think, but it suddenly occurs to you that if you can succeed, Penelope might be impressed with your determination. With any luck, it just might help you get through this trial without a conviction.

Officer Harris pulls the car forward and he heads back in the direction you came from. He takes you and your other companions down the road that brought you to the duplex, from the back entrance of the law firm. As the buildings pass you by, you frantically rub your thighs together and press your hands against your peehole for dear life, while wiggling all about. You spot your bottle of tea down on the floor and realize that you still haven’t drank much of it yet, but you feel too afraid to reach for it. You know that you’re expected to have the whole thing gone by the time you arrive, so you now find yourself stuck with quite a dilemma.

If I try to grab it, then I might lose more spurts into my underwear! You think. It hasn’t soaked into my jeans yet, but if I lose any more, then I’ll be wet for sure!

You feel your renewed sense of confidence begin to slip away once again, as your mind conjures up horrible images of what Penelope might do, if you wet yourself in the cop car, despite your best efforts to hold it. At the very least, you might receive another strike, but if she is willing to forgive your transgression, then perhaps not. The latter possibility is the best you can hope for.

You glance over at Sydney and then look back down at the bottle of tea, while bouncing up and down in your seat. You also suddenly realize that you still have not yet put your seat belt on, even though your friend has done so. For your own safety, you may want to put it on, but you don’t really want it pressing on your bladder, despite the risk that not using it might pose.

As the squad car that you’re in passes the law firm, you try to think about what you should do next. Up ahead, the steel walls of the Octagon grow closer, so you don’t have much time to decide.

What do you do with the tea?

1) Try to grab it and drink it.

2) Ask Sydney to grab it for you and then drink it.

3) Leave it there and ignore it.

Do you put on your seat belt?

1) Yes, but try to hold it out away from your bladder.

2) Yes, but let it press against your bladder like a boss.

3) No.

Edited by Anubis
corrected a mistake (see edit history)
On 8/14/2018 at 10:04 PM, OmoSister said:

2 and 1. We dont want the unopened tea to come up during the trial but we also want to be able to hold on during the duration of the trial. Even though I am tempted to have Zanthia wear the seatbelt against her bladder like a boss lol.

Thank you for joining us on this adventure, it's always nice to have someone new take part in this!

It looks like 2 and 2 have the most votes so far, so that is likely the option I'll go with, unless that changes. It's been a busy week for me and I'm looking forward to getting some writing done within the next couple of days. I'm working on a request for a fanfiction as well, so progress might be a little bit slow at first, but I'll get to it as time allows!

Guest RedFish3000
7 hours ago, Anubis said:

Thank you for joining us on this adventure, it's always nice to have someone new take part in this!

It looks like 2 and 2 have the most votes so far, so that is likely the option I'll go with, unless that changes. It's been a busy week for me and I'm looking forward to getting some writing done within the next couple of days. I'm working on a request for a fanfiction as well, so progress might be a little bit slow at first, but I'll get to it as time allows!

Don't worry, take your time. This interactive is so good, it'll certainly be worth the wait.

You decide to have Sydney grab the tea for you. If you try to do it yourself, then there’s a good chance that you might soak the seat beneath you in the process. Not drinking it at all runs you the risk of upsetting Penelope, if she asks about it during your trial, so ignoring it seems like a bad idea.

“Sydney, could you please grab my… tea?” you ask.

She gives you a worried look once again, before she reaches down to grab it. “Yeah, I’ll get it.”

Another spasm rocks your bladder, forcing you to squeeze your legs tightly together with a desperate squeal, as you try to express your gratitude. “Th- Ooh! Thanks!”

She picks it up and then holds it out to you, but you still have both hands sandwiched in between your thighs, making the act of retrieving it a seemingly impossible task. You pull one hand out and try to reach for it, but suddenly the tires of the squad car go over a bump, causing another spurt of pee to shoot out into your wet panties.

“Oh god!” you cry.

Officer Harris glances at you in the rearview mirror with a smirk on his face, as you quickly jam your hand back in between your legs. “Oops, sorry… Pothole.”

Your DEO scowls at him. “Dude, why would you run it over on purpose like that?”

You let out a gasp and tense up every muscle in your body as you struggle not to leak any more, while the driver gives her a smartass reply. “I think I’m starting to like omo…”

You’re not sure if you like hearing about his newfound interest in Omorashi, but you have no choice but to ignore it, as you make a second attempt to grab the tea from your friend. This time you succeed, but you still have to keep one hand against your crotch, for fear of what might happen if you pull it away to open the cap.

Sydney notices the trouble and she reaches out to help. “Hang on, I’ll take that off for you.”

She removes it with one hand, while you hold the bottle out to her. Once it’s off, you quickly thank her, before taking a big gulp. “Thanks Sydney…”

You take in a mouthful of tea, while feeling terrified that all of it is going to make its way to your leaking bladder. Without your friend’s exceptional holding abilities, you know that you can’t handle much more pressure before you burst. Up ahead, you notice that the car is approaching another intersection. Harris is forced to stop when the light turns red, behind another squad car and a line of people on bicycles.

Come on! You want to shout. Did we seriously have to get stuck at a traffic light, right when I’m about to piss myself?!

Officer Harris taps his fingers on the steering wheel and glances at you in the mirror again, this time with a grin on his face, while the four of you wait for the light to change. “You might want to put your seatbelt on. If I have to slam on the brakes for any reason, you might not like what happens…”

Realizing that he is probably right, you decide that putting your seatbelt on is the best course of action, especially after seeing his devious grin. In the event of an accident, you might end up smashing your face into the back of Miller’s seat without it, possibly adding an injury to deal with, on top of the humiliating accident that would likely take place. You look over at Sydney with pleading eyes and she takes your tea away from you, so that you can grab your seatbelt with your free hand.

Okay, I had better hurry! You think, as you pull it across your torso and click it into place. Once it’s on, you immediately feel the painful sensation of it digging into your bladder.

Shit! You think. I don’t know if I can take this!

It takes a little while for the traffic ahead of you to get moving, but eventually, your journey to the Octagon continues. You press both hands against your crotch again, not even wanting to try retrieving your tea from Sydney’s hand. Harris glances at you in the mirror, yet again, and you hear him chuckle.

Why do you keep looking at me?! You want to ask. It’s creeping me out!

Officer Harris turns his attention back to the road as he takes you through the intersection. The car goes up a small incline and you come to a fairly long bridge, with a series of three massive arches on either side of it. As the vehicle begins to cross, you see a creek down below, with what appears to be a fairly strong current running through it. On either side of the creek, you see patches of grass that are dotted with small, evergreen bushes. Two sidewalks pass the river near the edges, with a row of bushes between them and the water.

The very sight of the flowing water beneath you causes your bladder to spasm. You press against yourself for dear life, but despite your effort, a little bit of pee escapes and it begins to make its way down towards your peehole, causing you to quietly beg your bladder not to empty itself. “No… Please, don’t…”

Officer Harris looks at you in the mirror again and chuckles. “Are you going to make it… Zee?

You’re not sure what to think about his sarcastic impersonation of your lawyer, but the way he keeps looking at you and smiling is sickening. You suddenly notice that the rearview mirror is pointing directly at you, almost as if it was put in that position deliberately. For what reason a cop would do such a thing, you can only guess, but you have a bad feeling that you don’t want to know.

Up ahead, the traffic on the bridge suddenly stops and you see the brake lights flash on the squad car ahead of you. The people on the bicycles stop as well and Officer Harris is forced to slam on his brakes. Your seatbelt digs into your bladder, causing you to experience a sharp pain. You instinctively pull your fingers away from your peehole, to avoid hurting yourself, and a very long, intense spurt escapes into your panties.

“Oh crap!” you shout, as you quickly reapply pressure, fearing that the pee has already soaked through your underwear, into the material of your jeans.

Officer Miller scowls at Harris again. “Hey, you almost hit that guy on the bike ahead of us!”

“Not my fault,” he replies. “I have no idea what in the cornfield is going on up there, but… I don’t have time for this shit. I have things to do after I drop you guys off…”

You quickly realize that you are feeling less desperate than you were previously, but it is only a slight improvement. You lost just enough pee to keep holding it until you reach your destination, without any major problems.

Feeling a little optimistic, you think, Wow, I handled that like a boss!

You then look out ahead, through the windshield, and realize that the traffic ahead of you is stopped completely. You see the people on the bikes get off of them and then they just stand there, in the road. Some of them are squirming from desperation, but yet, none of them leave the lane you are in, to get around the squad car up ahead of you.

Seriously?! You want to scream. A traffic jam? Everyone is on bikes, for crying out loud! Can’t they just walk around?!

You take a deep breath and try to calm yourself. You try to focus on staying in control, so that you can make it to your trial without having any more problems. Perhaps you could ask a question or two, to help pass the time. Hopefully it won’t take too long, for the traffic to get moving again.

What would you like to ask about? Feel free to choose up to three questions!

1) Ask Harris why he keeps looking at you in the rearview mirror.

2) Ask if the town was named after the creek that is flowing beneath you.

3) Ask Harris why he used the word “cornfield” in the manner that he used it.

4) Ask about how much trouble you will get into, if you wet yourself in the backseat.

5) Ask Harris what sort of “things” he has to do, after he drops you off.

6) Ask about how often traffic jams happen in Flowing Creek.

7) Ask if you will be allowed to have a moment alone with your lawyer, just before your trial, to go over his game plan.

8 ) Other

Edited by Anubis
Corrected a minor formatting issue (see edit history)
Guest RedFish3000

1) Ask Harris why he keeps looking at you in the rearview mirror.

6) Ask about how often traffic jams happen in Flowing Creek.

7) Ask if you will be allowed to have a moment alone with your lawyer, just before your trial, to go over his game plan.

17 hours ago, Anubis said:

Feeling a little optimistic, you think, Wow, I handled that like a boss!

Anyway, i'm pretty sure we know why Harris is looking at us through the mirror, but we'll ask anyway.

as for the other questions let's ask about how much trouble we'll get into if we wet the seat and if we can have a moment with our lawyer

• 2 weeks later...

To help pass the time, you decide to ask a few questions, while also hoping that the traffic will get moving right away. Officer Harris glances at you in the rearview mirror again, so you go through with your decision to question him about it.

Even though you have a bad feeling you already know the answer, you ask, in the most polite manner possible, “Officer Harris… I don’t mean to be rude, but why do you keep looking at me?”

He gives you a creepy smile, but does not answer, before returning his attention to the road ahead.

Well, so much for that! You think. I’m sure I already know why he’s doing it. He’s a creepy asshole, that’s why!

You look out at the traffic up ahead, which still has not moved, so you decide to ask about how often traffic jams happen. “Do traffic jams happen often around here? It seems kind of weird, when most people ride bikes…”

Officer Miller looks back at you, but does not smile. “They happen on occasion, when crossing the bridges to the Octagon. Everyone has to go through security checkpoints first, but sometimes, there is a delay. It’s impossible to know what might be the reason for it, until we get up there.”

The explanation for the traffic jam up ahead makes sense, but what you don’t quite understand just yet, is the reason for there being checkpoints to get through in the first place. In fact, it is even starting to worry you a little bit. Given the fact that you’re about to be put on trial, there is no telling what sort of things might happen to you, once you reach the checkpoint ahead.

While you’re thinking about it, the traffic starts to move again, but very slowly. The squad car up ahead moves first, followed by the people on bicycles. You let out a sigh of relief when Officer Harris finally gets his turn to continue forward.

“Well, that didn’t take as long as I expected,” Harris says. “Sometimes this shit takes forever!”

As the squad car that you’re in slowly inches forward, you decide to ask one last, important question. “When I get there, will I get a moment alone with Phil?”

Miller glances back at you again, this time with a friendly smile on her freckle-covered face. “Of course! It’s just that…”

She pauses and suddenly looks a bit worried. “It might be a while before that happens.”

Just my luck! You want to shout. I’m required to hold it until the trial, and I have to wait a while just to see my lawyer! There is no way I can hold it until the trial starts, so how am I supposed to make it through the whole thing?

As your bladder works on refilling itself, you wonder if there might be something in the trunk that you can put under you, to protect the seat that you’re sitting on, at the very least, while you wait to get through the checkpoint. You doubt very much that you will be able to hold it until your trial begins, so it would be nice not having to worry about making a mess in the car.

Maybe they have towels, or some sort of plastic to protect the seat with, you think. Or maybe they have… diapers. It would be embarrassing if I had to wear one, so I hope it doesn’t come to that!

After a few minutes of stopping and going again, Harris finally brings you and the rest of your fellow passengers to the far end of the bridge. There are small office buildings up ahead of you and the road curves to the right, just beyond. In front of the other squad car, you are able to catch a glimpse of some sort of a metal wall, just around the bend, that appears to stick out into the roadway from behind one of the other buildings. You can’t tell what it is exactly, but you have an idea that the checkpoint is probably there.

What am I going to do? You ask yourself. This traffic is so damn slow and I know I’m not going to be able to make it until the trial! I’m going to need to think of something.

What do you want to do in this situation?

1) Ask if there is anything in the trunk that you can use to protect the seat, if it’s necessary (If you would like to be specific, you could ask about towels, plastic protectors, diapers, or anything else you want).

2) Maybe you could try peeing into an empty bottle after all (specify whether you want to use Sydney’s water bottle or chug your tea and use that).

3) Just try to hold it. You might be able to make it if you try hard enough.

4) Try letting out a little more into your clothes, just so that you can hold on a little while longer, despite the risk of creating a wet spot on the seat.

5) Other