Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It seems ironic that he would think this, while posting an amusing video about some guy from a kid's show, being dressed up like Stalin.

I mean, Robbie Rotten is actually canonically the hero, because there's one episode where he takes over as mayor and reverses all sorts of oppressive laws.

You know, I never thought I'd come this close to saying the words "LazyTown canon" but there you go.

Okay, there is now a tag for male content on here. Even though the main focus will be female content, there is likely to be some more male desperation and/or wetting eventually. So far, there has only been one instance, but I would like to let everyone who is following this know so that they are not surprised by it. I think including more of it will add some realism to it and might even attract a wider audience, possibly, but it won't be the main focus.

I'll get started on the next part very soon and we'll see what happens next...

Thank you @KozmoFox for adding the "Male" tag. This helps a lot.

Edited by Anubis
Explained the male content a little more (see edit history)

The voting created some interesting results. Options 5 and 7 both have 5 votes and options 3 and 8 have 4 votes. The tie between options 3 and 8 has not been broken, so I've come up with a solution to that problem.

On 6/18/2018 at 10:47 PM, OmoNinja said:

Well it's just that in Commuism, everything is owned by the community. (Or in this case, the Octagon) i find this goverment much more similar to Flowing Creek than Dictatorship

Well, about that...

Ignoring your doubts about her, you decide to let her in, since this will be an excellent chance for you to learn a little more about this town. You have a few questions in mind that you would very much appreciate having answered, so with any luck, she can provide you with those answers.

You step aside and motion for her to enter. “Come in.”

Lisa smiles and steps into the hallway. “Thanks!”

You shut the door behind her and follow her back to the kitchen. Your guest does another pee dance in the doorway when she gets there, before offering Sydney a friendly greeting. “Hi there! I’m… Lisa!”

Sydney smiles back. “Hi….”

She glances down at Lisa’s legs, notices her pee dancing, and then blushes. Your visitor responds in kind, obviously feeling embarrassed about being unable to hide her need from her audience.

You return to your chair and sit down, but when Lisa steps up to the table, she does not grab one for herself. “I think I’ll stay standing… So, how can I… help you?”

Now, you decide to ask your first question. “So, what happens to people who have too many accidents?”

Sydney glances at you and then at Lisa, suddenly looking terrified. “Yeah, what happens?”

Your guest looks at your friend and then back at you, wiggling and squirming the whole time. “Well… the first time they have an accident, they get… charged with the crime of… wetting… themselves, with the… belt on. You get a strike on your record, if you do it, and if you get three, within…”

She groans and presses her hand against her crotch. “I’m sorry, this is… difficult… Uh, if you get three within a… thirty day period, then you get taken to the Octagon. Penelope will decide if you’re guilty or not and she… she will decide your sentence. It’s usually not too bad, the first time… but if you get three more strikes again, then… it’s more serious.”

Sydney glances over at the pot near the sink and you can tell that she is thinking about letting Lisa relieve herself into it, but you feel like that is a very bad idea. She does not suggest it, however, so it would appear that she has reached the same conclusion.

Lisa crosses her legs over each other. “Three more strikes and then it’s…”

She swallows hard. “Bladder stretching… It has something to do with a catheter and a mechanical clamp… an-and some belt with a computer in it… The belt controls the clamp and Penelope controls the belt… I haven’t gone through it myself, but… I know someone who has. It’s… bad.”

Sydney then looks back at you. She is now as white as a ghost.

What kind of a punishment is that?! You wonder. This is insane!

Now that you know what sort of torture Penelope has in store for people who wet themselves too often, you ask the next, most logical question, “So, what else can you tell me about Penelope? What do you know about her?”

You have a feeling that neither you nor Sydney are going to like what you are about to hear, but so far, that has been the case for everything you have learned since you arrived here. You take another drink of water as you prepare yourself for the horrors that you have yet to learn about.

Lisa hesitates to answer at first, but her varied expressions of desperation are quickly replaced by one of fear. “Penelope… She is no mayor, even though that is her official title… She is nothing but a dictator! If you break her laws, then she is the judge, jury, and the D. A.!”

She pauses for a moment to fight off a sudden urge to pee, before she continues. What comes out of her mouth next, is probably the most terrifying thing you have heard since waking up at the motel.

“I’ve had a few charges,” she says. “I’ve been judged by her a few times. I don’t know how it’s possible, but… it always feels like she is able to read my thoughts… somehow. I tried to lie to her a couple of times, about my reasons for some of the times that I… wet myself. Not all of them were accidental…”

She pauses for a moment, stopping to think about what she wants to say next. “Uh, I thought up one thing, but said something else and she… She threw my exact thoughts back at me and accused me of being… a liar. Maybe… maybe she’s just very intuitive, I don’t know… It’s like… having Audrey Freemont in charge, but worse.”

Both you and Sydney look at each other. You can see the sheer terror on your friend’s face, while the headache that you started feeling earlier begins to get worse. Even though you have your doubts about Penelope’s alleged telepathic abilities, you are certain that attempting to hide things from her is futile, regardless of whether it’s because of police communication or her intuition.

“Okay, I really need to find my DEO, now!” Lisa cries.

She puts both hands against her crotch and you see a wet patch start to form underneath them, but it does not spread very far.

“I can answer one… more question for you, but then… I really have to go!” she says. “I just got back from work and I am very hydrated…”

Now, you’re unsure of which one to ask, since it’s a tossup between asking about how common police raids are and the effects of drinking the water.

Screw it, I’m just going to have to ask them both! You think.

You hold up your water bottle and point it at her. “I don’t want to keep you, but… I have two more things that I have to know. Is it normal for cops to raid people’s houses and how dangerous is the water in these things?”

Lisa bites her lip and closes her eyes. “Yes, the cops do it all the time, if they’re suspicious. Uh, the water isn’t dangerous, it’s just water. I… I have to go, now.”

She turns back and hurries towards the doorway of the kitchen, but she stops suddenly when another bladder spasm hits.

“Oh no!” she cries.

You hear the hiss and see her wet patch start spreading out from her crotch and down her legs, as she struggles, squirms, and rubs herself, determined not to lose it all. Eventually, she manages to get her bursting bladder back under her thumb, but not before she wets herself beyond what can be covered up.

She looks back at you and blushes. “I’m sorry! I-I will come back and… we can talk more after I’ve gotten this belt off!”

Sydney suddenly looks very uncomfortable and she folds her hands on the tabletop. She stares at the patterns in the wooden surface, but says nothing. You feel bad for your visitor and you hope that she either finds her enforcement officer right away, or they come to her. She then hurries through your living room and out towards the hallway.

Sydney puts her head down on the table and her black hair hangs down until it reaches the seat of her chair. “I hate this place…”

You hear your guest open the door and then you hear a male voice coming in from the laundry room. Lisa starts begging someone for the bathroom and you know it can only mean one thing. You look out towards the front door and then you see the man that is speaking. He is a cop.

Lisa’s DEO is out there, you realize. Hopefully he doesn’t come in here!

The other woman leaves your apartment, but does not close your door. Her DEO spots you looking at him and he smiles. You do not see a golden pin on his uniform, but that does not necessarily mean he can be trusted. Sydney sits up and glances over at him as well.

He waves at you and reaches for the doorknob. “Hello there!”

He pulls it shut and then Sydney lets out a sigh of relief. “Holy crap, that was… terrifying. I thought that cop was going to come in here.”

You nod your head. “I thought that was going to happen also. The good thing is he didn’t. I just hope Lisa doesn’t live alone over there. Maybe he’s not all that bad, I don’t know.”

Your friend sits back up again and folds her arms on the tabletop. “So… she has a job here… I wonder how long she has lived in this town.”

That was one of the questions that you had thought about asking, but since you did not, then you wonder about it also. “I don’t know. I wonder what we even need jobs for anyway. Since our housing is assigned, then it doesn’t appear that we have to pay for it… Maybe there is another reason.”

Regardless of what that reason is, all you both care about is getting the hell out of this place.

Sydney asks, “Do we even have to stay here long enough to need one? We’re getting out of here, right?”

You sure hope so, just as you remember what Officer Miller told you back at the motel. After everything Lisa has said about Penelope, now you understand why she compared this town to Peaksville. It makes a lot of sense now.

Now is a good time to begin coming up with an escape plan, you think. It’s likely that just making a run for it will get us arrested, so we need to prepare.

“What we need is a plan,” you say. “We will probably not be able to take all of our stuff with us, unless we can somehow get a hold of a car. I don’t know if there are any around here, though. Everyone seems to travel by walking or riding bikes.”

“I know,” Sydney says. “This place is so creepy. It isn’t just the fact that we have locks on our belts, it’s… everything. Not seeing any cars is so… weird. Is it possible that only the cops have cars? We haven’t seen any law enforcement vehicles yet, but we haven’t seen very many police either.”

You know this to be true as well. There are still so many unknowns about this place that you need to learn about, before attempting an escape even seems plausible. You nervously take another drink of water and then put the cap back on, feeling glad that it’s not contaminated with anything.

“Yeah, so far,” you say. “Hopefully that doesn’t change any time soon.”

After you finish your conversation, the front door of your apartment bursts open and both of you quickly glance over at it, feeling panicked, thinking that there’s a police raid taking place right now. Luckily, you realize that Officer Miller has returned and she looks like she is on the verge of wetting her pants again. She slams the door shut behind her and pee dances the whole way to the kitchen. She takes off her shades and sets them on the table in front of you.

“Okay, I got Sydney’s file… and I… turned them in together,” she says. “I really did try to hurry, but when I was coming back, that… damn fountain… slowed me down again. I leaked a little more and… when… when I got back…”

She puts both hands between her legs and presses against herself. “Shit, I’m so close to losing it again!”

Both you and Sydney give her sympathetic looks. This is a terrible situation for someone in her position to be in. It seems likely that being a member of the police force means that she will suffer worse punishments for having accidents, but it’s difficult to tell for sure.

“When I got back, the Sarge… she… she inspected my wet pants and… she wants to see both of you, to see how desperate you are and… inspect you if you’re wet… Oh fuck!”

You hear another hiss as she leaks more pee into her pants, but she manages to stop it after a few seconds. Both you and Sydney glance at each other and the fear you are both feeling is very obvious.

Officer Miller looks down at your friend and sees her sitting comfortably, with the water bottle in one hand. “Okay… Why aren’t you bursting? What happened?”

Sydney glances over at the pot by the sink and Officer Miller looks at it also. “I couldn’t hold it… I…”

“Well, this changes things,” Officer Miller says. “Now you’re probably going to… get a strike for this. If you get three… then shit’s going to hit the fan.”

Thanks to your conversation with Lisa, you are already aware of the potential consequences. Perhaps you can tell Officer Miller about meeting her later, but for now, you have more pressing concerns to deal with. If this random inspection puts Sydney in legal trouble, even if it’s only a minor incident, then it will draw unwanted attention to both of you. It will only make planning for an escape more difficult.

How do you deal with this situation?

1) Go see the Sarge, explain what happened, and try convincing her to let Sydney off the hook with just a warning.

2) Ask Officer Miller if Sydney can change into some clean pants quickly, so she can avoid being charged.

3) Go see the Sarge and ask if you can receive the strike on your record, instead of Sydney, so she does not suffer any consequences.

4) Describe another solution you would like to try.

7 hours ago, OmoNinja said:

We need to get someone there to fix up this corrupted government and serve justice once again!

someone like... Pheonix Wright!

He could certainly try, but he'd probably get stuck locked into a belt like everybody else. At the very least, he would have a lot of objections and Pursuit - Cornered would be part of the Flowing Creek soundtrack (if there was one).

4 minutes ago, Melificentfan said:

lol Penelope sounds like a interesting dictator to say the least and I'll vote for number 2 they can always try that eventhough it might not work but it is worth a shot 

Oh yes, a very interesting dictator indeed. She sounds terrifying, but at the same time, I almost wish she was real and I could meet her.

Wow, 13 followers. This is awesome! Thanks for taking interest in my interactive story, you guys. I have something for you that I think you will enjoy.

Chapter 4

Long Arm of the Law

You’re not sure if it will work, but to avoid getting either of you on the Most Wanted list, you decide to ask if Sydney can change her clothes before you head out. It might not help Officer Miller, but at least you can still help your friend.

“Would it be possible for Sydney to change quickly?” you ask. “If she shows up for the inspection with dry clothes on, then she won’t get in trouble, right?”

Officer Miller does another pee dance while she considers the potential consequences. “It might work… but she will have to hurry!”

She reaches for the key ring hanging from the hook on her belt, but has a difficult time of removing it. “Come on, damn it!”

You are surprised that she thinks this might work, but if it takes her too long to get Sydney’s belt off, then your hopes might very well crumble into dust.

Luckily, she is able to remove it from the hook and she holds the ring up in the air. “Ahah! I got it!”

There are a few keys on it and she has to quickly look at each one until she finds the one she needs. “Okay, this one will get the lock off of your belt… If you want to change into some clean clothes, then you had better hurry!”

She hands Sydney the key and the relief that you see on your friend’s face is a welcoming sight. You are thankful that Officer Miller is willing to put her ass on the line for you, like this. It shows you just how trustworthy she is.

Sydney gladly accepts it and stands up so she can put it into her lock. “Thank you!”

She opens it up, pulls it off, and sets it on the table. Once the belt is open, she makes a mad dash for the bedroom. Your new friend does not follow her, but you assume that is because there is no longer any need to keep her out of the bathroom.

Both your anxiety and your need for a bathroom have increased slightly, so you cross your legs and bounce them up and down. “Your Sarge isn’t going to get impatient, is she?”

Officer Miller looks down at you and leans on the table. “If she’s quick, then that shouldn’t happen… Luckily for you guys, she doesn’t know about… how desperate… Sydney was earlier…”

She puts a hand between her legs again and groans. “I wish I could get my belt off too, but Sergeant Hilltop… has my key…”

So that is the Sarge’s name, you realize. I’m glad she doesn’t have our keys…

She looks down at your water bottles on the table, taking notice of how much is left in them. “You two should finish up your water before we get there…”

You remove the cap and take another sip. Yours is still close to full and you notice that Sydney has probably finished about a third of hers, leaving both of you with a lot to drink.

In the bedroom, you hear Sydney pulling drawers open and sliding them shut. You hope that she gets done soon, because you don’t want to keep Sergeant Hilltop waiting for too long. The way she barks orders at people, gives you the impression that she’s not someone you want to piss off.

Officer Miller glances back at the doorway to the living room. “Hopefully she gets done soon… I can’t pee until this… inspection is over.”

You take a few more sips, before Sydney finally comes running back to the kitchen. She slides the belt through the loops of a clean pair of jeans, as she returns through the doorway.

“Okay, I think I’m ready now,” she says. “I tried to hurry, but I had to get some clean… underwear.”

You see your friend blush again when she admits to having to change her panties. You definitely understand not wanting to walk around in wet clothes all day, so you would have done the same thing.

Officer Miller grabs the lock off of the table and hands it to her. “Alright, put this on… We have to go, now…”

Sydney takes it and then quickly locks her belt back up. “Okay…”

You both grab your water bottles and then the poor, desperate cop leads the way. You and Sydney follow her out of the apartment, sipping on your drinks along the way. The three of you pass through the laundry room and soon you’re back outside, in the summer heat. Down the steps of the wooden porch you go, to the narrow foot path leading to the sidewalk up ahead.

Officer Miller doubles over and looks north, towards the small police station just next door. “Shit… I don’t know if I can hold it much longer…”

She takes a step onto the grass, but stops suddenly to fight off a wave of desperation. “Damn it… No!”

Behind you, the sound of the front door of the duplex opening and closing suddenly greets your ears and both you and Sydney look back. The male cop you saw earlier, Lisa’s DEO, is standing up there, with a smile on his face.

His uniform looks almost identical to Miller’s, except that the numerals on his patch indicate that he is one rank higher than she is. He’s got a cleanly shaven face, green eyes, thin eyebrows, suntanned skin, and black hair about the same length as hers.

“Are you going to make it, Miller?” he asks.

She glances up at him and scowls. “Screw you, Harris!”

Sydney tenses up as he descends the steps and joins you on the grass. Luckily, he’s paying no attention to either of you. “Is that any way to talk to a superior officer, Miller?”

“I’m going to… make it,” she replies, as she continues her desperate attempt at getting across the grass. “It’s not that far!”

He then turns his attention to you and Sydney. You glance at his octagonal patch, wondering what sort of a rank he has. These characteristics of their uniforms are so different from anything that you have ever seen, that you can only wonder about it.

“You must be Zanthia and Sydney,” he says. “You two were asleep for quite a while.”

Sydney stares at him with a fearful expression, but you give him your best poker face. “Yes, that’s us. We feel very refreshed after getting some rest.”

He glances at Sydney and then back at you, before continuing on his way, towards the station up ahead. “See you when you get there!”

Officer Miller crosses her legs and scowls at him as he walks away. She is now unable to move, due to the fullness of her bladder. It appears that at any moment, she might lose her battle and wet herself entirely.

Her muscles must be all tired out from holding it all in, you think. She’s probably at her limit by now!

She puts both hands in between her legs and groans loudly. After a few seconds, you hear the hiss, but this time, it only pauses briefly, before gushing out at full force, soaking her pants, her boots, and the grass-covered soil beneath her. Small rivulets escape through the material of her dark pants here and there, as she pulls her hands away. It takes well over a minute before the geyser erupting out of her body finally slows and stops. As the last few spurts escape, she moans loudly with relief.

When it’s all over, she turns around and looks down at herself, with her hands held out at her sides. “Oh shit… I can’t believe I did this, again…”

You reach the conclusion that this happens to her quite a bit more often than she would like. I hope she doesn’t get into too much trouble for this…

Then she looks at you and Sydney. “I’ll be okay, don’t you two worry about me…”

Now you feel bad for asking Officer Miller to help cover up her accident. Your friend seems to feel the same, based on the look of shame on her face.

“It’s okay, really,” Officer Miller insists. “Hilltop pulls this shit all the time. She wears the golden pin and she just happens to be a total bitch as well, so it’s to be expected. Let’s get in there and get this inspection over with.”

With that said, she sighs, turns back towards the north, and forces a smile onto her face. “Okay, this will be a lot easier now!”

She leads the way again, this time, without a bursting bladder slowing her down. Despite the squishing sound her boots are making, she holds her head high and presses on, giving off an air of confidence along the way. It’s difficult to determine if it’s an act or if it’s legitimate, but you have a feeling that she has learned to adapt in the six years that she has lived here.

Since Sydney and I are new around here, we’re not used to it, so there’s probably no reason for us to feel bad about asking her for help, you realize. Hopefully Sydney feels the same way…

The three of you pass between a pair of large pine trees and come up to what looks like a paved driveway. It’s a lot wider than the footpaths you’ve seen previously, leading from the road to the buildings. The gap in the sidewalk, at the far end, appears wide enough to drive a car through it.

Near the southwestern corner of the building, about a meter from the edge, is the door to the front lobby. A few meters past it, near the side of the building that is the furthest away from you, there is an attached garage, with a large, steel door covering the doorway. The exterior walls are painted black, like the color of the police uniforms, and there is a large, golden octagon painted on the wall above the walk in door.

You can remember seeing this place on your way to the duplex, but your view of it had been partially obscured by trees. Now that I am able to see it up close, I can definitely tell what it is now…

Officer Miller steps up to the entrance and gives you both a glance before she goes in. “Alright, here goes nothing!”

She pulls open the door and leads the way inside. Both you and Sydney enter and you are surprised by how friendly the front lobby looks. The carpet is a light shade of blue and there are comfortable looking chairs all around the room. Bright lights illuminate the area and you see a friendly looking, male police officer, sitting behind the front desk up ahead of you.

You guess that he isn’t much older than thirty, but he has a thin mustache, short, brown hair, pale skin, and turquoise colored eyes, just like yours. He has an athletic build and the patch on his uniform matches the one that Officer Miller has.

The guy behind the desk smiles at your DEO as you approach the desk. “Squishy shoes again, eh?”

She flashes him a grin and looks down at him once you get there. “Yeah. You know how Hilltop is…”

You curiously look down at him as well. You notice that he has his legs pressed together and he is bouncing them up and down. His hands are up where you can see them, but you can tell from the way he is nervously tapping his fingers next to his laptop keyboard, he’d much rather have them somewhere else.

He glances up at you and then looks back at Miller again. “Yeah, don’t I ever… She’s ready for you. Come on back.”

“Alright, it’s this way,” Officer Miller says.

She leads you past the service desk and down a hallway. When you get to the end, the three of you enter a small office and that is when you see Sergeant Hilltop for the first time. She’s got dark brown eyes, tanned skin, and black hair that she keeps tied into a bun. You spot the golden pin just beneath the silver “III” at the center of her patch, right where you expected it to be.

She looks like a drill instructor, you think.

She is on the other side of a large, metal desk that is bolted to the floor, via large brackets that are attached to the bottoms of the legs, and there is a long, cylindrical bar bolted to the front, near the top, with two sets of handcuffs dangling from it. Two chairs sit directly in front of it, just out of reach of the restraints.

Sgt. Hilltop is sitting on a swiveling office chair and has her legs crossed, on top of her work area, so that she is showing you the bottoms of her boots when you walk in. “Well, it’s about time you brought them here, Miller. I was just about to come after you.”

“It took me a while to get back there,” Officer Miller replied. “I was not in good shape, Sarge.”

Sgt. Hilltop smirks at her. “Go wait in the dressing room. I’ll be in there soon, to get your belt off so you can change.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” she replies. “Good luck you guys.”

With that, she leaves you alone with this terrifying woman. Sydney looks down at her water bottle and gives it a tight squeeze with both of her hands. You hold yours at your side, hoping to appear calmer than you feel.

“Have a seat, girls,” she says.

She gives you a cold stare, so you both do exactly as you’re told. “Well, you both look like you’re dry. That’s a good sign. Drink. That water should have been gone by now…”

You and Sydney glance at each other briefly, before you both start gulping them down. As much as you hate to do it, you start chugging yours, fearful of what might happen if you do not. Your partner in crime takes a few big gulps, but then puts it down between her legs and looks fearfully at the handcuffs hanging from the desk. You manage to finish most of your water, but you have to stop for a breather near the end.

Sgt. Hilltop glances back and forth between you and smiles. She then reaches down and opens up a desk drawer. She pulls out a clipboard and sets it down in front of you. There are two sheets of paper clamped to it and you immediately recognize what they are. These are your files, with your ID photos and personal information on display for everyone to see. Sydney suddenly looks terrified, but you do your best to appear calm.

The hardass cop glances down at the clipboard and then looks directly into your eyes. “Zanthia, I really like the way you tie up your hair. It’s cute.”

“Thanks,” you say.

“How desperate are you?” she asks.

You can tell that your need for the bathroom is now on the border between annoying and urgent. Under normal circumstances, you’d be looking for one now, but you think you can probably keep holding for a couple more hours, as long as you don’t have to chug more water.

“I’m about, um, a six out of ten, I think,” you reply.

Her smile fades and she looks at Sydney, causing her to blush. “What about you? For a girl who slept over seven hours and spent well over half of another locked into a belt, while drinking water, you seem unusually comfortable. Did you pee without my permission?”

Your friend looks down at the floor, but remains silent.

Sgt. Hilltop chuckles and her smile returns. “If Officer Miller helped you relieve yourself before the inspection, then all three of you will be in a world of hurt. We have ways of learning the truth and they are not pretty. If you are honest with me, then perhaps Penelope will go easy on you.”

You suddenly remember the belt that Lisa told you about earlier. You’re not entirely sure if that is one of their interrogation techniques or not, but you don’t think you want to find out.

Now is the time to figure out your next move, to avoid getting yourselves in major trouble. What do you do?

1) Tell the truth and beg for forgiveness.

2) Tell the truth and ask if you can be charged, in place of Sydney and Officer Miller.

3) Say nothing and accept whatever consequences might come your way.

4) Ask if this town has lawyers in it that can help you.

5) Try to lie your way out of this (What exactly do you tell her? Give a description of your cover story in your comment).