Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I haven't ever tried writing an interactive story before, but it looks like it could be fun. A lot of good ones have been posted, so I'm going to give it a shot. It's been a while since I have written anything and I don't have a good track record when it comes to finishing stories, but we'll see how this goes. This story is based on a personal fantasy of mine, but I won't say much more about it because more information will be available later on. Anyway, here we go.

Flowing Creek

You wake up in what looks like some sort of a cheap motel room, to the sound of birds chirping outside. You are facing towards the outer wall, so you can see sunlight coming in around the edges of the curtain over the window. You feel the need to relieve your bladder, but it is still bearable for the time being. For a moment, you allow your eyes to wander around the room before lifting your head off the pillow and sitting up. You look down and realize that you are still wearing your t-shirt, jeans, and socks. The lower half of your body is still covered by the blankets, but you can tell what you’re wearing beneath it, from the feeling of the material on your skin. You are unsure of how long you were asleep, but what you are sure of, is that you have never seen this room before.

You take a good look at your surroundings. The walls of the motel room are a milky white and the curtain over the window has a grey and black checkerboard pattern on it. About a meter away from the foot of the bed, directly in front of you, there is a stained, oak dresser that is about two meters wide, and there are only two doors in the room. One of them leads to the outside, but the other one, about two meters to the right of the dresser, leads to what could either be a closet or a bathroom. You get an uneasy feeling about the situation.

Where am I? You wonder.

Since you are all alone, you try to rack your brain, hoping to remember where you are and how you got there. The only thing you can remember, is going on a mid-summer road trip, with a friend that you’ve known for years. The two of you grew up in Ontario, Canada and went to the same college. You recall traveling through a heavily forested area in Manitoba when you were both caught in a sudden, intense rainstorm. The only other thing you remember is seeing a blinding flash of lightning, but everything after that is a total blank.

Right beside you to your left, there is a small bedside table. Sitting on top of it, you find a clipboard with a single sheet of paper on it. Taking hold of it, you notice that the paper contains very personal information about you. There is an ID photo of you in the upper, right-hand corner. In the upper, left-hand corner, there is a line that says that your identification number is FC-05202018. Beneath the photo and your assigned number is everything else about you.

What does the sheet say? This will be used for character creation. Include as much information as you like and I’ll fill in anything that gets left out. If any artists would like to create the character’s ID photo, then feel free to do so. This will give me an idea of their appearance, without you having to put all of the info in.

General Info

Name:

Height:

Hair style/color:

Eye color:

Body type:

Personal Info

Personality:

Interests/Hobbies:

Fetishes/Kinks:

Sexual Orientation:

Breast size (if applicable):

Butt size:

Bladder size:

Holding Ability:

Extra Things

Underwear appearance:

Notable features of outer clothing (If applicable):

There will be more coming after creating a character. After 48 hours, if there is only one suggestion, that will be your character. If there are more, then the one I like the most will be your character while the second best may be used as the identity for your character's traveling companion on the road trip. This time frame can be extended upon request for any ID photos. Constructive criticism is welcome, if you have any. My goal will be to post a new part to this at least once a week, with 48 hours between each post available for making decisions for where the story will take us, so hopefully we'll have some fun on this adventure.

Edited by Anubis
Added tags and more info (see edit history)
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 (and I'm paying what I promised if option 5 won)

nah, you can choose the vote at random that's fine! i'm just pissed that it became the deciding vote is all...

Thank you for the comment! I am glad you are enjoying the story so far. *** Chapter 6 Aren’t You Glad You Have a Lawyer? 1 The fearful expression on your face causes O

Posted Images

General Info

Name:

Zanthia

Female

Height:

Average 

Hair style/color:

Brown hair, ponytail

Eye color:

Turquoise 

Body type:

Lanky

Personal Info

Personality:

Bright but reserved

Interests/Hobbies:

Model trains, videogames, food

Fetishes/Kinks:

Doorknobs, soft clothing, Omorashi

Sexual Orientation:

Straight 

Realistic

Butt size:

Average

Bladder size:

Massive

Holding Ability:

Average

Extra Things

Underwear appearance:

Plain

Green shirt with large white five-pointed star on the front.

Yay, new interactive! *hits follow* Hmmm, maybe I should leave a comment too!:uhuhuh:

Guest RedFish3000

General Info

Name:

Sydney

Female

Height:

Average 

Hair style/color:

Black, long straight hair.

Eye color:

Blue

Body type:

Slim

Personal Info

Personality:

Smart but shy and a bit insecure. She likes to analyze things carefully before taking a decision. She's really shy, specially about others knowing when she needs to pee.

Interests/Hobbies:

Mystery novels, playing the violin.

Fetishes/Kinks:

Omorashi (specially desperation)

Sexual Orientation:

Straight 

Realistic

Butt size:

Average

Bladder size:

Medium

Holding Ability:

Very high

Extra Things

Underwear appearance:

Plain

Purple shirt, tight jean pants.

Edited by RedFish3000 (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, NerqTheMighty said:

@Dealer That's still pretty good! If you are looking for a nitpick, I did describe a green shirt with a white star, but since you said ID photo  I guess it makes sense that  the clothing would be different. Good job!

When I'm making realisations in the middle of my comment, you know I'm going too fast. 

Thank you! I decided to put her on different clothes because of that reason: in my opinion, it would be weird if she would be in the same clothes always. You got me, really! Thank you again!

I hope also other users and @Anubis will find my drawing satisfying ;) 

1 hour ago, Dealer said:

This is my contribution for this promising interactive story. Please note that I'm a novice in the field of drawing, especially human figures: don't expect much from me, that's what I'm trying to say...

I liked most the physical appearence and personality described by @NerqTheMighty, so here it is Zanthia's ID photo...

Zanthia.png.a1a35f7c3333343c00f17a23fbe1f6ed.png

It's definitely a good drawing for someone who is a novice. It's a hell of a lot better than anything I could do for sure lol. Thanks for sharing it.

4 minutes ago, NerqTheMighty said:

@Dealer whoa that's pretty awesome! Keep it up and you'll have content to post in the Artwork section, ellowell ecks dee.

Thank you! This time I based the drawing on a model, so the result was better than the first time ? I'm keeping drawing, maybe one day I'll draw something for real...

25 minutes ago, NerqTheMighty said:

I don't have a secure workflow for art here, but if/when I do in the future, it would be a great way for me to practice drawing human figures.

Whups, sorry for mucking up the thread with unrelated stuff. Please forgive me.

It's okay if you're "mucking up" the thread because I've decided to go with Zanthia for this. I know it hasn't quite been 48 hours just yet, but it's close. I'm going to get started on this as soon as I can, but since I go back to work again tonight, I'll probably be sleeping through the day.

@RedFish3000 I liked your suggestion as well so Sydney will still have an important role for this. Hopefully everyone enjoys what I come up with.

2 hours ago, NerqTheMighty said:

Okay, just a note on the doorknob thing, it's only smooth round ones that turn her on, not lever handles or pushbars that are becoming more popular for accessibility reasons.

If you're going to incorporate that kink at all, that is.

I figured those were the kind of doorknobs she would like. That kink is far too interesting to leave out of this story, so it will be in it lol.

By the way @Dealer Zanthia looks quite lovely in that ID photo.

1 hour ago, earbudsplunger said:

I'm definitely down for that doorknob kink (lmao), but personally I prefer if the girl doesn't have an omorashi kink herself, it makes any desperation more appealing to me. I definitely understand why some of you want it, though - you don't have to cater to me.

It would certainly make things more interesting without her having the omorashi kink (just the soft clothing and doorknob ones). Perhaps she could develop it later on, rather than start out with it, maybe towards the end. This input is definitely helpful.

What do the rest of you guys think of this? @Dealer @NerqTheMighty and @RedFish3000, what are your thoughts?

Guest RedFish3000

Honestly, I only gave Sydney an omorashi kink because I had no idea what kink to give her. But yes, I agree the story will be better if the protagonist doesn't have an omorashi kink. If you want, you can also change Sydney's omorashi kink for something else. I think that would be better too.

Okay, I have the next part of the story ready. Everything that has been posted so far, including the character creation, is the prologue. What comes next is the first chapter and it will be divided into multiple parts. Each new chapter that is posted will be posted in a similar manner.

I finished this a lot earlier than expected, but it helped that I got a good start on it while the characters were being decided on. So, without further ado, let's get into this interactive story!

Chapter 1

Where is Sydney?

It is a little unsettling, seeing so much personal information about you on display for the world to see. The formal manner in which it’s written makes you consider the possibility that you have been abducted. If that is the case, then perhaps Sydney, the friend you were traveling with, is in the same situation.

The thought of Sydney being all alone in another motel room like yours, without remembering how she got there, worries you. She is probably scared.

For as long as you have both known each other, her tendency to over-analyze things has always caused an unnecessary amount of stress for her. Indecision and self-doubt are her worst enemies. Now, in the situation you believe both of you to be in, it could only make things worse for her.

You push aside your own fears and put the clipboard back on the bedside table where you found it. I have to find Sydney and make sure she is okay!

You push the bed sheets off of your legs and put your feet on the floor. You spot your sneakers lying haphazardly on the carpet. You would never carelessly toss them to the floor in such a manner, such that you could trip over them if you weren’t paying attention. You interpret this as a sure sign that someone had brought you to this motel, completely against your will.

This realization only reminds you of just how important it is that you find Sydney as quickly as possible. We have to get out of here! Whoever it is that brought us here could come back and…

Not wanting to think of what might happen, you push the thought aside and grab your shoes. You quickly put them on, thinking that the sooner you complete this task, the sooner you can escape. You tie up the laces and stand up from the bed, but then another frightening thought stops you in your tracks.

You stare ahead at the door to the outside, thinking, There could be armed guards out there. What will they do if I try to escape?

Your pulse speeds up as fear takes hold of you. You have no idea just what exactly is waiting for you out there. If you try to leave, any number of terrible things could happen, but you really don’t want to think about them. The only thing you want to do is find Sydney, but to do this, you must think of your own safety first. If you find yourself injured, or worse, then your efforts will have been for nothing.

Okay, I’ve just got to think, you tell yourself. What do I do?

You look over at the window with the curtain over it and then back at the door again.

Maybe I could look out the window first, you think. If it looks safe out there, then I can go and look for Sydney.

You glance back at the window and take a step towards it. You prepare to take a second step, but you suddenly hear someone knocking on the door. You hear three taps in rapid succession, with the obvious purpose of catching your attention.

You freeze in fear, not sure how to react. Crap! What do I do now?

You take a moment to think about your next move, but there isn’t much time for you to decide.

You had better decide quickly. These are your only options:

1)    Open the door and see who is out there.

2)    Run to the other door and hide in what could either be a closet or the bathroom.

3)    Sit back down on the bed and behave yourself. You do not want to aggravate your unexpected guest.

Constructive criticism is welcome and will be appreciated. I hope you all enjoyed this part. What comes next after this will probably be a bit longer. Since Zanthia was still alone in the motel, there wasn't a whole lot of dialogue and information that I could include in this part.

Edited by Anubis
Corrected formatting and paragraph spacing. (see edit history)