Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Missouri sucks

I curse the day I moved to this godforsaken state.  For most states, there is something that sets them apart, something that makes them different than just, any other state... and you know what that is for Missouri? Our fucking murder rate, not only do we have two cities that rank within the top 15 for highest murder rate (St. Louis and Kansas City) but we also hold the honor of the highest overall fucking murder rate as a state. But other than that, there is NOTHING else.

Some people point to Branson as the thing that sets us apart... Those people haven't been to Branson. I live there and let me tell you... it's boring as all hell. There are lots of shows, most of which are bland comedy acts and mediocre country music artists and it's all overpriced as hell. The weather here is unpredictable as shit, a fall day could be anywhere between 43 degrees and 89 degrees. We show almost  no support for our sports teams (understandable because most of them suck) Nobody cares about our college football team (a lot of the people here probably don't even which team is our's) and our NFL team is shown a shockingly low amount of support, so little in fact that it I can hardly find their merchandise (not that I'd want it).

It's nobody's favorite state, you can't call it "nice and peaceful" just look at the murder rate. It doesn't have any awesome amusement parks to distract from all the shitty aspects, like Florida. It doesn't have a rich and important history. It has a pretty basic value in terms of electoral votes (10). 

This place is so damn shitty, fuck its existence, and fuck me for living here, and I doubt I'm the first random person on a fetish site to say that.

About that unpredictable weather, it can get very nasty during the spring and fall severe weather seasons. An EF5 tornado hit Joplin, MO in 2011 and it was a very tragic event that took place, so watch the weather closely until the opportunity to relocate comes along. It certainly doesn't sound like a state I would ever want to move to, so I wish you the best of luck.

7 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

In general Im not such a fan of most of the middle of the country having lived in the New York City area my whole life (although I've been all over, both in and out of the country) so all I can say is New York is pretty great. 

New York sounds like it might be a nice place. It's probably a lot better than the middle of the country or the southeast, because of weather-related reasons mostly, but also because of how deeply religious most people are there. I wouldn't want to go to those places for sure.