Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Starting a week not using the toilet

So the time has come for me to have a long, extended period of time where I have nobody stopping by, no plans for me to go anywhere, and all that fun jazz.  This means that I'll be able to do what I want where I want to in the house.  Fun fun.  One of the things I decided I would do was wet my bed, something I haven't done in memory.  So even if I have to purposely do it, rather than have it happen "naturally," I'll do it.  I have decent protection ready to do so too.

At first, I also decide I would just wet all the time, but I've upgraded it to not using the toilet at all.  If I have to do anything, I will do it in my pants.  This will include messing as well, it's something I thought of doing while reading someone else's posts, so it's something I'll do.  Poor washing machine and shower's gonna get a lot of work this week.

Still, wish me fun.  I may consider posting a sort of "daily journal" if others are interested.

Sound great. I've never done it for an extended period, but I've certainly enjoyed what you're going to do, even if it's been for shorter periods. I've wet my pants all afternoon, for instance, and I'm sitting in them now. Just be careful about the size of the lumps you send down the shower drain. You do NOT want a blockage!

Please keep us posted, and photos and videos will be welcome.

After I went through the first day, I realized it would be incredibly boring to do a daily journal thing, since I really didn't change my normal time-off routine at all, well, apart from cleaning up more often.  So suffice to say, my week without a toilet was a week like any other.

Though it wasn't just normal wetting.  There was some bedwetting, all of which I had to do on purpose, I never wet through the night.  I will say it's hard to sleep in a wet bed.  It just feels to weird to me.  But, at least I've done it after wanting to for so long, and the bed is none the worse for wear.  My protection on it worked.

The messing, though, was interesting, and I would say I enjoyed it.  The relief from releasing in my pants was different than when I just wet them.  Sure, the clean up was more of a pain, but it was something I ended up not minding.  Unlike with bedwetting, I do think I will mess my pants from time to time.

So, it was a good week, and something I'd probably do again in the future.

You're right about sleeping in a bed you've wet deliberately. I find it difficult, and after a night or 3, it tells. Still, I love wetting my bed, so I continue to do it, though not regularly. I had a thorough soaking last night. I'm sure more came out than went in, and I tanked up deliberately. Here's my bed this morning.

I find messing produces a different sensation from using the toilet. I think it's because of the back pressure from the swelling underwear. I do it from time to time, but I'm well aware the smell lingers, so I don''t do it as often as I'd like to. I wish you many years of pleasure in your messing, and I think you'll enjoy bedwetting if you do it only occasionally, knowing that you'll have to catch up on sleep.

20180530_100558.jpg

20180530_100347.jpg

20180530_100525.jpg