Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

people having to wait in long queues or long lines to use restroom

I really have to tell you all about my favorite component of omo, it is being stuck in line for the bathroom. People doing things like crossing their legs, shaking their torso and glancing at the front on their tippy-toes with great panic is the best.

By far, having to wait for the bathrooms at school is the most entertaining but it is also a rare occurence in reality. It is exciting when you rush off to school, get to the bathroom only to find a very very long queue awaiting.

You wait and you are three people from the front and the bell rings for homeroom before you get a chance to go. You are ok in homeroom because the need is not bad and it is a short class. Inbetween homeroom and 1st period, you go to the nearest loo and the line is still ten people deep. Passing period is only five minutes long and it took one minute to get there and two minutes to get to 1st period so by the time only a couple of people are ahead of you, you have to head to class. In 1st period you start to press your legs tight and want to go soon. Inbetween 1st and 2nd you get to the bathrooms and same queue basically, bell rings don't get a chance to go. By 2nd period your need is bad. This pattern continues for 3 more breaks, lunchtime, and another passing period without getting relief. You are bursting in last period that you eventually wet or mess yourself.

Within the realm, we have subjects that get us way more excited than others. Thank all of you for being interested in omo. 

Edited by hurts (see edit history)

Most school buildings now have an adequate number of toilets/urinals, but the limiting factor for using them is time.  Young people sometimes get up late, chug coffee or energy drink to wake up, and then must rush to get to homeroom/first class to avoid being marked tardy.  Even if they perceive the need to pee, they put it off.  The time between classes may be short, and they might have to choose between socializing and relief.  Fortunately, young bladders usually can cope, but in those rare instances when they can't, the results can be notable.  

I often have to wait in long lines for the bathroom when I go out dressed as a women and visit popular night clubs. There is always a long line in front of ladies room. I often see other desperate women and sometimes men waiting for their turn. And I'm also most of the time desperate while waiting. I even wet myself on a few occasions while waiting, because I couldn't wait long enough. 

I also waited in a long line when I was very desperate at the gas station when a turist bus arrived just before me and a lot of women had to use a bathroom. 

I never go to the men's room when I present myself as women, even if that means I'll wet myself while waiting. 

When I was in my high school's band this would always happen. After getting off the bus from a tournament we would always have to wait for the instructor to unlock the bathrooms right next to the main band room (and he always unlocked the band room first). So there ended up being a bunch of times where I just parked myself near the entrances innocuously pretending to check my phone while watching the girls squirm around.

• 3 weeks later...

My school had 3 cubicles for around 150-200 girls. (The hostelites tended to wait till they could use the loos in their dorms at lunch - so effectively may be 100-150 girls)

School started at 08:30 with morning assembly, with most people having a 30min to 1hr commute to school (A few even had 90mins or more). We were allowed to use the restrooms only between 08:45-09:00 (before first period, after assembly - we also had to get from the school grounds to our classroom in this time, so not a lot of time), 11:15-11:30 (short break after 3 periods), 01:00 - 01:30 (lunch break) and after 3 (end of school). This schedule applied from 5th grade (~10 year olds) to 12th (final year of high school). 

By7th grade, many girls didn't pee at all through the school day (that would be 4/6 day-scholar girls in my class). I don't know anyone who peed more than once. The lunch hour would of course have the most rush - so by 7th grade, I had learnt to pee around 11:30 and just hold it till I got home, around 3:45/4. I could go the whole day (and have on occasion, without being absolutely bursting), but usually chose not to.

If you were really desperate, you could either sneak in to the teacher's toilet or use the female urinals - but that was very rare. Some desperate 5th graders did use the urinals, but they learnt quick too.

My school must have been a breeding ground for omo ?

But I have rarely seen lines after my school life ...

Except when travelling by long distance buses. In my country, buses don't have toilets. They usually stop once every 3 to 5 hours to allow people to relieve themselves. Everyone usually makes a beeline for the toilets ... But rarely is anyone actually desperate. They're just there as a precaution (hell I know plenty of people who just skip these rest stops)

One of the funniest (and sexiest) queues I have seen was actually not for a toilet at all. We were on a long road trip in an underdeveloped hilly area, with a steep descent on one side and a steep rocky ascent on the other. Our driver (you don't get self drive cars in the region) stopped at what he called a "view point" - there was indeed a small waterfall visible on a far away hill (towards the descent side), but I suspect he stopped because he noticed/knew there was a small depression on the ascent side, where you are not visible from the road (kind of like a now dried waterfalls had eroded the area; there was a low wall at the edge of the road, and the depression on the other side). As soon as he stopped the car and pointed to the water falls, he almost sprinted to the other side and disappeared behind the wall. We knew exactly what was going on - our last rest stop was hours ago, and our bladders were stretched too. 

Being the polite folks we are, no one spoke of our desperation in mixed company, but all 6 of us (2 guys, 4 girls) looked longingly at the place he had disappeared. We knew we would make a bee-line for it soon!

To make it worse, we had to politely admire and click pictures of the waterfalls, while containing the waterfall within us, because no one could bring themselves to admit they were waiting for the "bathroom". We were just enjoying the view (yes, very ridiculous, given all the leg crossing that was going on)

There was a lot of leg crossing, and bending and squeezing and surreptitious longing glances, while waiting for the bathroom to be free! And since I wasn't really desperate, I fully enjoyed the show. 

I was the second last to use the toilet (one was still trying to hold on to her dignity and wait), and took my time. When I came up, I found her leaning against the wall (facing the other side, because, manners), with legs squeezed tightly together. She must have come damn close to losing it to actually not wait for me to come out before moving nearer (everyone else waited on the other side till the person using the 'washroom' came out), and I could hear a loud hissing stream before I had fully cleared the wall. Her jeans were dry when she came back though, looking immensely relieved ...

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, CarmenCD said:

I often have to wait in long lines for the bathroom when I go out dressed as a women and visit popular night clubs. There is always a long line in front of ladies room. I often see other desperate women and sometimes men waiting for their turn. 

I concur on this one, nightclubs were always awful for queuing when I used to go to them. The men's ones were fine, but the ladies was often queued up halfway through the club. It tended to be exacerbated by the fact that, a lot of the time, only one cubicle was usable - some women do heinous things to a loo when drunk, and when you've been waiting for relief as long as you often had been, you were naturally going to wait for the least foul one to be freed rather than trying to clean up someone else's damage while yourself being desperate.

The festival I went to was the only other real example of bad queuing I've experienced. It was alright on the first half of the first day - probably over 100 portaloos around. But that very quickly deteriorated, with almost every single one's loo paper depleting, then "flooding" in many. And at one point, the entire cluster of loos that were nearest me and my friends' tent were barricaded off due to a major problem in the clearing system. So not only was it a 15 minute walk to the nearest usable ones, the 5 or so that were still in okay standing there had a line of people behind them.

I spent £20 on the "VIP" loos halfway during it, which were cleaner, maintained, and not queued, although that was sadly only something available while you were in the festival area, which was closed off when nobody was playing. I made the most of that £20 lmfao.

On 6/5/2018 at 12:17 AM, Mickey said:

But I have rarely seen lines after my school life ...

Except when travelling by long distance buses. In my country, buses don't have toilets. They usually stop once every 3 to 5 hours to allow people to relieve themselves. Everyone usually makes a beeline for the toilets ... But rarely is anyone actually desperate. They're just there as a precaution (hell I know plenty of people who just skip these rest stops)

One of the funniest (and sexiest) queues I have seen was actually not for a toilet at all. We were on a long road trip in an underdeveloped hilly area, with a steep descent on one side and a steep rocky ascent on the other. Our driver (you don't get self drive cars in the region) stopped at what he called a "view point" - there was indeed a small waterfall visible on a far away hill (towards the descent side), but I suspect he stopped because he noticed/knew there was a small depression on the ascent side, where you are not visible from the road (kind of like a now dried waterfalls had eroded the area; there was a low wall at the edge of the road, and the depression on the other side). As soon as he stopped the car and pointed to the water falls, he almost sprinted to the other side and disappeared behind the wall. We knew exactly what was going on - our last rest stop was hours ago, and our bladders were stretched too. 

Being the polite folks we are, no one spoke of our desperation in mixed company, but all 6 of us (2 guys, 4 girls) looked longingly at the place he had disappeared. We knew we would make a bee-line for it soon!

To make it worse, we had to politely admire and click pictures of the waterfalls, while containing the waterfall within us, because no one could bring themselves to admit they were waiting for the "bathroom". We were just enjoying the view (yes, very ridiculous, given all the leg crossing that was going on)

There was a lot of leg crossing, and bending and squeezing and surreptitious longing glances, while waiting for the bathroom to be free! And since I wasn't really desperate, I fully enjoyed the show. 

I was the second last to use the toilet (one was still trying to hold on to her dignity and wait), and took my time. When I came up, I found her leaning against the wall (facing the other side, because, manners), with legs squeezed tightly together. She must have come damn close to losing it to actually not wait for me to come out before moving nearer (everyone else waited on the other side till the person using the 'washroom' came out), and I could hear a loud hissing stream before I had fully cleared the wall. Her jeans were dry when she came back though, looking immensely relieved ...

That is a very hot story! I really like the idea of a group of people desperately waiting for their turn to pee but being polite and trying not to let on how badly they need to go.

Out of interest, which country is this? I’m guessing India?

i also love this as a fantasy but my school had enough toilets on all floors, so that happenend very rarely that there was a line even though i guess i can remember one or two times where i saw a line of desperate girls waiting in the bathroom.

i often see this on festivals or night clubs and people tend to get veeery desperate when they drink lol.

i feel kinda bad for them but since i cant do anything im also enjoying to watch it....

Guest emptywaterbotl

I have always felt really embarrassed and awkward to stand in line for the bathroom, so when there is a line I usually just hold it. This has gotten me into quite a few desperate scenarios, because women are much more likely to need to wait in line for the bathroom. I just hate having everyone know that I need to go as I stand in line. 

8 hours ago, emptywaterbotl said:

I have always felt really embarrassed and awkward to stand in line for the bathroom, so when there is a line I usually just hold it. This has gotten me into quite a few desperate scenarios, because women are much more likely to need to wait in line for the bathroom. I just hate having everyone know that I need to go as I stand in line. 

I´m almost the exact opposite;)

Since toilet lines are my favorite thing I tend to join them whenever I find them (and have time) - sometimes even when I don´t really need to use the toilet myself:)

I went high school in a very old building, so there was always lines for the toilets there too, and waiting in them and seeing/hearing the desperate pee dances and knocking at stall doors got me into this in the first place:)

On 6/7/2018 at 8:06 AM, DespMely said:

I´m almost the exact opposite;)

Since toilet lines are my favorite thing I tend to join them whenever I find them (and have time) - sometimes even when I don´t really need to use the toilet myself:)

I went high school in a very old building, so there was always lines for the toilets there too, and waiting in them and seeing/hearing the desperate pee dances and knocking at stall doors got me into this in the first place:)

I can imagine ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On June 7, 2018 at 12:13 AM, emptywaterbotl said:

It's embarrassing if you're the only guy in a line of girls waiting for the toilet.  In that situation, guys are more likely to either find a creative place to pee or to hold it.

• 2 months later...

In my country one lesson takes 45 min. and after is at least 10 min. break. After 2nd or 3rd lesson is usually 20 min. break. If there are lessons after lunch, so it is 45 min break for lunch and WC. All of my school had enough bathrooms so I have never seen lines in front of them. Problems in my elementaty was bullying in the bathrooms- in our floor there were classrooms for years 1-4. Year 1 are you 6-7 y/o, year 4 10-11y/o. Some teachers- men- supervised on breaks also bathrooms for boys but women teacher never did it.  

Edited by Lukhas (see edit history)
7 hours ago, Lukhas said:

In my country one lesson takes 45 min. and after is at least 10 min. break. After 2nd or 3rd lesson is usually 20 min. break. If there are lessons after lunch, so it is 45 min break for lunch and WC. All of my school had enough bathrooms so I have never seen lines in front of them. Problems in my elementaty was bullying in the bathrooms- in our floor there were classrooms for years 1-4. Year 1 are you 6-7 y/o, year 4 10-11y/o. Some teachers- men- supervised on breaks also bathrooms for boys but women teacher aldri did it.  

Teachers (especially men) rarely supervise the rest rooms nowadays to avoid the risk of "sexual misconduct" accusations.  Lately people make these accusations for even an accidental touch, and it's enough to get a teacher fired even if not proven.