female Wetting myself in knee-high socks ❤️ (PICS)

Seriously, those are amazing pictures. I wish we could give omorashi gold to posts. 

It's awesome that these pics have received 50 up votes so far. This thread is turning out to be one of the most popular threads on this site!

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

It's awesome that these pics have received 50 up votes so far. This thread is turning out to be one of the most popular threads on this site!

I had no idea these would be so popular, it was just a spur-of-the-moment thing :shy:

Absolutely lovely.

As a representative of the Internet, it is my duty to ask for moar.

...at your convenience, of course. I'm not the type to demand things from people online.

7 hours ago, NerqTheMighty said:

Absolutely lovely.

As a representative of the Internet, it is my duty to ask for moar.

...at your convenience, of course. I'm not the type to demand things from people online.

What more could I give? :serenade:

10 hours ago, etoile said:

What more could I give? :serenade:

This is a serious question, by the way!! I’m curious on what else people would like to see, since this thread was received SO well!!

30 minutes ago, etoile said:

This is a serious question, by the way!! I’m curious on what else people would like to see, since this thread was received SO well!!

I really enjoy any wetting that is on purpose.. The decision of a beautiful woman like you to push out pee in your panties/pants instead of the toilet is something I find very hot!!

I love seeing wet panties, jeans, and leggings...

Jeans maybe.  Honestly what I loved the most was the yellow puddle on the floor. 

1 hour ago, Redd said:

Jeans maybe.  Honestly what I loved the most was the yellow puddle on the floor. 

I can do jeans next =D

Could you wear your socks? There was something about the liquid streaking down, like wet lightning...

I'm sorry for the clean up though. Warm wet socks are nice. Cold wet sticky socks are the things of nightmares.

7 hours ago, etoile said:

A video? Its your choice on that one

3 hours ago, hoimi said:

Could you wear your socks? There was something about the liquid streaking down, like wet lightning...

I'm sorry for the clean up though. Warm wet socks are nice. Cold wet sticky socks are the things of nightmares.

I'm not sure if that would work under jeans though... Maybe I could wear a skirt?

Thank you for sharing!  It definitely takes a bold step forward to share photos of yourself, and these photos are great.

Just wear whatever you feel like, I'm taking the bet it'll be awesome to see!

Many thanks again! 🙂