Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wow. I’m so relieved this is over. That was a very long hold.

i just did this hold like minutes ago so I hope you all enjoy.

Tonight I’ve been watching YouTube for a few hours and then I got on omorashi to read some stories. I had been just browsing when I came upon Kozmos lotto winner story. It was amazing. I decided why not do a holding challenge too. Right why not.

I should point out that by now I was super desperate from the few hours prior from being in bed. So I began reading at maybe an 8. Soon into the story I started leaking small amounts. I didn’t relize it was that’s much but maybe 1/3 of the way through I reached down and felt my crotch. It was soaked and the bed was wet below. But I kept holding. The story was really good and I wanted to finish it before going to the toilet. 2/3 in and I was dribbling constantly. I couldn’t stop it. I was about to burst when I rushed off to the potty. I pulled down my pjs and sat as a waterfall burst into the toilet. My panties soaked once more dropped into the toilet and there was so much relief. When I finished I looked at my pjs. The were soaked. When I got back to my room there was a soccer ball sized puddle on my sheets. What now. Ugg. I torrent off that sheet to reveal my padding to protect the mattress. It was a bit wet. I put on a new sheet and got out a princess pull up. 

I sat in my bed in my pull up and finished reading the story. The ending was so great. Now I’m still in bed writing this on my phone. So sorry if it has spelling errors. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed. I did once the relief came. 

Love all you guys.

Audrey