Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pooping without peeing?

It is rather common for me because as I like to do long time holds up to 24 hours No2 problems occasionally occur. As long as I am not too close to bursting I can manually press my urethra shut from underneath. You have to find out the proper spot where to combine minimum pain with with maximum watertightness. The feeling is not pleasurable but acceptable for a short time. At least the retained pee is not wasted and I can start over to enjoy my full bladder to the full (pun intended)

14 minutes ago, Holdimax said:

It is rather common for me because as I like to do long time holds up to 24 hours No2 problems occasionally occur. As long as I am not too close to bursting I can manually press my urethra shut from underneath. You have to find out the proper spot where to combine minimum pain with with maximum watertightness. The feeling is not pleasurable but acceptable for a short time. At least the retained pee is not wasted and I can start over to enjoy my full bladder to the full (pun intended)

That sounds good then! Maybe I need to practice it and see if I can close my urethra while I'm on the toilet!

Yes this frequently happens , and very urgently when I am nearing the end of a long hold. It has to do with the  distended bladder pressing on your bowel.

I do this. I leave my penis on the toilet seat rather than in the toilet as a subtle hint , it is not ok to pee.

I just gently let the poop happen without pushing.

If my bladder is near its limit I may leak or dribble a bit, but  normally nothing more. If I feel like my pee is about to come out I, I clamp my sphincter as tight as possible and  give myself a squeeze until it passes.

More often than not I successfully hold my pee in. At most I pee on the toilet seat and perhaps a small amount on the floor, which cleans up easily.

I don't recall losing my long held pee because of #2, using this method.

Of course this won't work as well for females . But I suggest just tightening  your sphincter tight as you can and perhaps hold yourself.

For me, the bladder muscles and bowel muscles are very connected. I can't let it come out naturally like some here have said; whenever I feel the urge to pee again and tighten my sphincter, it tenses the anus as well.

Similarly, it actually helps if I shut the urethra like Holdimax said (grab yourself and press on the underside of your penis with one finger), since the muscle spasms that follow push the poop out on their own. However when you finish, a small bit of pee will come out (what got in the urethra up until the point you closed it), and it can feel a bit uncomfortable afterwards since your bladder is in limbo.

A girl could probably achieve the same effect by finding where her urethra is and firmly putting a finger over the hole.

Also if you're doing a planned hold, you could always just take a shit before it to lessen the chances of this problem.

Edited by Axew (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

I have learned to do this so that I can hold my morning pee in whilst still going for a morning poop. 

The way that I do it is when I set down to poop I reach my hand between my legs, and pushing onto my perineum just behind my testicles, which squeezes my urethra shut. That way I find that little if any urine leaks into my penis and I can hold the whole lot. 

It hurts a little with a bigger volume in my bladder so then I would choose to release instead. 

As mentioned above - it's possible.

Wait until the moment that you're really desperate to poop and just stop holding. That's important - stop holding, not start pushing!

The other option is to pee often before planning poop to have maximum empty bladder.

And the third one - somehow rude - take some laxatives and have a diarrhea - you won't be able to hold it, and no wetting will be involved ;)